🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

Vandalism is against the law. Christians are to obey the law so it wasn't done by people who obey the LORD. That is my comment. I obey the Law and I obey the LORD because I love Jesus. ( and I want to go to heaven when I die ) - Jeri

My example to follow is Jesus.

He was not silent in the face of Injustice.

And we must remember the Wall is on Palestinian land and has been declared unlawful by the highest court in our world.

And I read,

"Jesus Clears the Temple Courts

13*When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover,*Jesus went up to Jerusalem.*14*In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves,*and others sitting at tables exchanging money.*15*So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.*16*To those who sold doves he said,*“Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house*into a market!”*

John 2 NIV - Jesus Changes Water Into Wine - On the - Bible Gateway

We all know you are Hossfly.

You are not fooling me or anyone else here.

And you really should stop telling that made up story about a nonexistent child named Avigail Smith.

This child you imagined lived has nothing to do with Israel's unlawful Wall that activists persist in trying to smash to bits and make holes in.

One day that Wall shall all come falling down and what a glorious day that shall be.

Really? Everyone here thinks I am Hossfly??? Do tell. Gee, I magically changed from a woman to a man and then back ago. However, many on here realize by now how mentally sick you are. I think Mrs. Sherri is sad that her suicide bombing friends are not able to go into Israel so easily like they used to because she loved hearing about the Jews who were blown up by them. Of course it didn't bother her that these suicide bombers were also taking out Christians and Muslims as long as they took out a few Jews.

You are Hossfly using the alias Sally.

ANYTHING to say about those brave activists acts, yesterday, of smashing that illegal Apartheid Wall?

I think all these brave activists need to be given awards for their courageous stands they take to tear down walls of hate and shame.

Like I said, if you want to believe I am Hossfly, go right ahead. I think people try to accommodate schizos and bipolars all the time to make them believe they aren't so sick. Of course your friends want to tear down that fence. They feel that they will then be able to send in the suicide bombers once again since the rockets aren't doing as good a job like the suicide bombers did. At the same time, Mrs. Sherri doesn't have anything to say about the bravery of the Christians working in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians. These are the ones who deserve awards since they are the courageous ones.

Really? Everyone here thinks I am Hossfly??? Do tell. Gee, I magically changed from a woman to a man and then back ago. However, many on here realize by now how mentally sick you are. I think Mrs. Sherri is sad that her suicide bombing friends are not able to go into Israel so easily like they used to because she loved hearing about the Jews who were blown up by them. Of course it didn't bother her that these suicide bombers were also taking out Christians and Muslims as long as they took out a few Jews.

ANYTHING to say about those brave activists acts, yesterday, of smashing that illegal Apartheid Wall?

I haven't read any stories on anyone vandalizing the wall in Israel but I promise you, Sherri, Sally is a woman. You are mistaken. Hossfly is a man, I know him. These are two different people. I didn't read the whole thread to see where you came to that conclusion but I do feel compassion for you as I thought someone was someone else before and only because they sounded similar. But later I found out they really were two diferent people and I felt ridiculous. ( true story )

So much BS and not a word about the thread topic?

The Wall is not in Israel, it lies in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

The 972 Magazine article was written in Israel and is from an Israeli Jewish group of activists.

Last edited:

I think all these brave activists need to be given awards for their courageous stands they take to tear down walls of hate and shame.

Like I said, if you want to believe I am Hossfly, go right ahead. I think people try to accommodate schizos and bipolars all the time to make them believe they aren't so sick. Of course your friends want to tear down that fence. They feel that they will then be able to send in the suicide bombers once again since the rockets aren't doing as good a job like the suicide bombers did. At the same time, Mrs. Sherri doesn't have anything to say about the bravery of the Christians working in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians. These are the ones who deserve awards since they are the courageous ones.

I dont call Christian Zionist cultists Christians or people who deserve admiration or respect. I call them followers of Satan.

And I could really care less about what the Christian Zionists do, what I know is it is only a matter of time before that Apartheid Wall, that wall of hate and shame, shall fall , and what a glorious day that shall be!

I haven't read any stories on anyone vandalizing the wall in Israel but I promise you, Sherri, Sally is a woman. You are mistaken. Hossfly is a man, I know him. These are two different people. I didn't read the whole thread to see where you came to that conclusion but I do feel compassion for you as I thought someone was someone else before and only because they sounded similar. But later I found out they really were two diferent people and I felt ridiculous. ( true story )

Do you really think she will believe you? She will just come back with more nonsense. However, just scrolling down a minute ago, it showed the following names as being on the forum at that time. Now if Hossfly and I can pull off the trick of being on the forum with our screen names and we are supposed to be one person, then Hossfly and I should meet and get up some magic act. Maybe we can be headliners in Las Vegas.

Sally, dreolin, Coyote, Avatar4321, SherriMunnerlyn, P F Tinmore, MJB12741, Hossfly+, proudveteran06

Do you really think she will believe you? She will just come back with more nonsense. However, just scrolling down a minute ago, it showed the following names as being on the forum at that time. Now if Hossfly and I can pull off the trick of being on the forum with our screen names and we are supposed to be one person, then Hossfly and I should meet and get up some magic act. Maybe we can be headliners in Las Vegas.

Sally dreolin, Coyote, Avatar4321, SherriMunnerlyn, P F Tinmore, MJB12741, Hossfly+, proudveteran06

Why do you even care what she says ? The poster known as Sherri MunnerNazi is full of shit. She is the most hateful and bigoted poster here, and everyone, including the pro - Palestinians have acknowledged that.
Just ignore the bitch.

I dont call Christian Zionist cultists Christians or people who deserve admiration or respect. I call them followers of Satan.

And I could really care less about what the Christian Zionists do, what I know is it is only a matter of time before that Apartheid Wall, that wall of hate and shame, shall fall , and what a glorious day that shall be!

It doesn't seem to get through Mrs. Sherri's head that there are people in the U.S. who don't even know the word Zionist but who stick up for the little country of Israel knowing that she is surrounded by hostile neighbors who want to destroy her. I guess you have not realized that many people would consider you under the influence of the Devil, Mrs. Sherri. You are so busy throwing out Satan here and Satan there, but it appears that you sit at the right hand of the Devil doing his work for him.

It doesn't seem to get through Mrs. Sherri's head that there are people in the U.S. who don't even know the word Zionist but who stick up for the little country of Israel knowing that she is surrounded by hostile neighbors who want to destroy her. I guess you have not realized that many people would consider you under the influence of the Devil, Mrs. Sherri. You are so busy throwing out Satan here and Satan there, but it appears that you sit at the right hand of the Devil doing his work for him.

I cannot think of a poster close to Satan then Sherri.

She even started a thread about 2 Israeli pilots killed in an accidental crash several months back, and ion the thread, she thanked Jesus for their deaths

There is a lot of information about the unlawful Separation Wall in the article below. I include here only a short excerpt from the article.

The Wall

"The Wall is not being built on, or in most cases near the 1967 Green Line, but rather cuts deep into the West Bank, expanding Israel’s theft of Palestinian land and resources. In total, 85% of the Wall is located in the West Bank. When completed, the Wall and its associated regime will de facto annex some 46% of the West Bank, isolating communities into Bantustans, ghettos and “military zones”".

The Wall | Stop the Wall

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

The issue is not 9/11.

We need to get over 9/11 and stop rolling in the mud of victimhood.

We are not victims, we start more wars and shed more blood of the innocent then any other Nation in this world.

And 9/11 has absolutely nothing in this world to do with Israel's Apartheid Wall of Shame in Occupied Palestine!

The issue is not 9/11.

We are not victims, we start more wars and shed more blood of the innocent then any other Nation in this world.

And 9/11 has absolutely nothing in this world to do with Israel's Apartheid Wall of Shame in Occupied Palestine!

My God, don't you ever come up for air? People are being killed every day for their religious beliefs by your friends, and all you can think about is a fence that was built because of the suicide bombers.

The issue is not 9/11.

My God, don't you ever come up for air? People are being killed every day for their religious beliefs by your friends, and all you can think about is a fence that was built because of the suicide bombers.

I am discussing Israels Apartheid Wall of Shame tbat shall come down, as all walls of hate do.

And it has nothing to do with suicide bombers, the fact its primarily built, not on intl borders, but on Palestine land, debunks that Zionist lie.

The issue is not 9/11.

No it isn't and that's my point. My church has a list of needy people in our area who need food. I just delivered a 15 lb turkey and a box of groceries to a family in MY area who is hungry. And you sit on your ass 24/7 along with a couple of Iranians and try to elicit pity for a bunch of people who celebrated 3000 American deaths and then you have the fucking gall to blame America. I guarantee there are hungry families within walking distance from you. Get off your America hating ass and show the same compassion as you do for your fellow America haters.

The issue is not 9/11.

I am discussing Israels Apartheid Wall of Shame tbat shall come down, as all walls of hate do.

And it has nothing to do with suicide bombers, the fact its primarily built, not on intl borders, but on Palestine land, debunks that Zionist lie.

The fact that you think that the wall ISN'T to stop suicide bombers is a Palestinian Lie, you Muslim Shill

So, since the wall was built, the suicide bombers stopped murdering Israeli children. One can only surmise that since Shia Sherri wishes the wall torn down, does she advocate the practice resume?

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

That child exists only in the imagination of Hossfly/ aka Silly Sally.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

They officially announced the practice was ceasing.

And about Avigail Smith, it is really disgusting and getting old hearing this made up story from Hossfly over and over and over again.

I wonder if this is a child he killed as a soldier he feels guilty about and he just keeps projecting her death onto others.
How come you posted the subject in two different threads? That is called spamming.

As usual, nothing to say about the thread topic, which is he smashing of an unlawful Apartheid Wall in Occupied Palestine.

As for your comments, my response:

If the so called Christians you admire in Muslim countries are there as Christian Zionists collecting Propaganda to sling dirt on Muslims with, they are not people whose work I can admire. I fail to see what great work is being done by Christians doing nothing but reporting on Christians, it sounds like a Zionist Propaganda campaign to demonize Muslims. I say they shall reap what they have sown.

As for the second comment, I have no idea why your admiration is only for Americans carrying out relief work In Muslim countries to help the unfortunate.

So , it appears you pick and choose which charities you deem truly charitable.

And you ignore the example Jesus sets, to confront Injustices around us with Truth!

Why not take your meds, Mrs. Sherri? The Christians working in these Muslim countries are there to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians and would laugh at sick you claiming they are Zionists. As for picking and choosing, aren't you just picking what you want to say on a Middle East forum, especially when there is already a forum where you could keep on posting your ridiculous stuff? I don't think Mrs. Sherri realizes that there are Americans working in various organization, even in Pakistan where it is very dangerous for them, who are trying to help the Pakistanis, such as the women and children. Mrs. Sherri sits safely and comfortable behind her computer posting 24/7 in support of her Muslim friends while these Americans have to go out with armed guards when they leave their compunds. Evidently your friends ignore what Jesus said, and you go along with your friends no matter how many times you drag up poor Jesus while your friends are busy murdering His followers.

Hossfly/aka Silly Sally, I take no meds.

And Christians are not doing the work of Christ anywhere they have a presence to soley be to sling dirt at others and demonize others who are not Christians. Demonizing and hurting and hating others are simply not Christian activities.

And if you are so concerned about Pakistan, why are you not there with your Christian Zionist buddies slandering and demonizing Muslims there?
Hossfly and Sally ain't the same person, brainy.

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

That child exists only in the imagination of Hossfly/ aka Silly Sally.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

They officially announced the practice was ceasing.

And about Avigail Smith, it is really disgusting and getting old hearing this made up story from Hossfly over and over and over again.

I wonder if this is a child he killed as a soldier he feels guilty about and he just keeps projecting her death onto others.
How come you posted the subject in two different threads? That is called spamming.

C'mon Hoss, cut her a break. She still doesn't realize one of the other posters on her account posted the same link same title and same propaganda 10 days ago.

Forum List

Back