🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

The International Court of Justice has held The Wall is unlawful.

One can go to the link below and read the basis for the Courts Opinion..

I include here the Courts Finding on the illegality of the Wall.

"142. In conclusion, the Court considers that Israel cannot rely on a right of self defence or on a state of necessity in order to preclude the wrongfulness of the construction of the wall resulting from the considerations mentioned in paragraphs 122 and 137 above. The Court accordingly finds that the construction of the wall, and its associated régime, are contrary to international law."

Study Guide: wall is violantion of International Law

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- "A group of young Palestinians smashed holes in two sections of Israel's separation wall east of Jerusalem late Monday, activists said.Popular resistance committee spokesman Hani Halbiya told Ma'an that Palestinian activists made two holes in a section of the wall, one near Abu Dis University and the other in an area between Abu Dis and al-Eizariya village.The men used demolition tools."

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I just love reading about these courageous and brave and inspiring and admirable acts of activists in tearing down that unlawful wall Israel built on Occupied Palestinian land in Occupied Palestine.

I love reading about the courageous and brave Christians who take their lives in their hands when operating in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians living in these countries. What is truly inspiring is not only these Christian activities but also those Americans working for aid and relief organization who try to help the unfortunate in these countries.

As usual, nothing to say about the thread topic, which is he smashing of an unlawful Apartheid Wall in Occupied Palestine.

As for your comments, my response:

If the so called Christians you admire in Muslim countries are there as Christian Zionists collecting Propaganda to sling dirt on Muslims with, they are not people whose work I can admire. I fail to see what great work is being done by Christians doing nothing but reporting on Christians, it sounds like a Zionist Propaganda campaign to demonize Muslims. I say they shall reap what they have sown.

As for the second comment, I have no idea why your admiration is only for Americans carrying out relief work In Muslim countries to help the unfortunate.

So , it appears you pick and choose which charities you deem truly charitable.

And you ignore the example Jesus sets, to confront Injustices around us with Truth!

Why not take your meds, Mrs. Sherri? The Christians working in these Muslim countries are there to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians and would laugh at sick you claiming they are Zionists. As for picking and choosing, aren't you just picking what you want to say on a Middle East forum, especially when there is already a forum where you could keep on posting your ridiculous stuff? I don't think Mrs. Sherri realizes that there are Americans working in various organization, even in Pakistan where it is very dangerous for them, who are trying to help the Pakistanis, such as the women and children. Mrs. Sherri sits safely and comfortable behind her computer posting 24/7 in support of her Muslim friends while these Americans have to go out with armed guards when they leave their compunds. Evidently your friends ignore what Jesus said, and you go along with your friends no matter how many times you drag up poor Jesus while your friends are busy murdering His followers.

I love reading about the courageous and brave Christians who take their lives in their hands when operating in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians living in these countries. What is truly inspiring is not only these Christian activities but also those Americans working for aid and relief organization who try to help the unfortunate in these countries.

As usual, nothing to say about the thread topic, which is he smashing of an unlawful Apartheid Wall in Occupied Palestine.

If the so called Christians you admire in Muslim countries are there as Christian Zionists collecting Propaganda to sling dirt on Muslims with, they are not people whose work I can admire. I fail to see what great work is being done by Christians doing nothing but reporting on Christians, it sounds like a Zionist Propaganda campaign to demonize Muslims. I say they shall reap what they have sown.

As for the second comment, I have no idea why your admiration is only for Americans carrying out relief work In Muslim countries to help the unfortunate.

And you ignore the example Jesus sets, to confront Injustices around us with Truth!

Why not take your meds, Mrs. Sherri? The Christians working in these Muslim countries are there to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians and would laugh at sick you claiming they are Zionists. As for picking and choosing, aren't you just picking what you want to say on a Middle East forum, especially when there is already a forum where you could keep on posting your ridiculous stuff? I don't think Mrs. Sherri realizes that there are Americans working in various organization, even in Pakistan where it is very dangerous for them, who are trying to help the Pakistanis, such as the women and children. Mrs. Sherri sits safely and comfortable behind her computer posting 24/7 in support of her Muslim friends while these Americans have to go out with armed guards when they leave their compunds. Evidently your friends ignore what Jesus said, and you go along with your friends no matter how many times you drag up poor Jesus while your friends are busy murdering His followers.

Hossfly/aka Silly Sally, I take no meds.

And Christians are not doing the work of Christ anywhere they have a presence to soley be to sling dirt at others and demonize others who are not Christians. Demonizing and hurting and hating others are simply not Christian activities.

And if you are so concerned about Pakistan, why are you not there with your Christian Zionist buddies slandering and demonizing Muslims there?

Last edited:
The wall was smashed by activists Monday, 11/25/2013

Published yesterday (updated) 26/11/2013*

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

I am going to try one more time. Someone explain to Shia Sherri that someone on her account started the same thread on 11/15 with the exact same link to the exact same article that was published on 11/15 updated on 11/19, 11/25 and 11/26, It is obvious that this version of Shia Sherri is not aware that another version of Shia Sherri posted the same article to the same link on 11/15. This is proof positive that there are several versions of Shia Sherri. In other words, someone advise her to click on the other fucking thread and the other link to prove my point. Dayim, how stupid can you get?

So, since the wall was built, the suicide bombers stopped murdering Israeli children. One can only surmise that since Shia Sherri wishes the wall torn down, does she advocate the practice resume?

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

That child exists only in the imagination of Hossfly/ aka Silly Sally.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

They officially announced the practice was ceasing.

And about Avigail Smith, it is really disgusting and getting old hearing this made up story from Hossfly over and over and over again.

I wonder if this is a child he killed as a soldier he feels guilty about and he just keeps projecting her death onto others.

Take your meds, Mrs. Sherri. It's pretty sad when a person can't tell one poster from another. Wonder what mental disease a psychiatrist would call that. It's a shame that you have no compassion for that young Baptist girl killed by a suicide bomber while riding a bus in Israel. If you have no compassion for her, certainly you wouldn't have any compassion for the Jewish student from San Diego, Marla Bennett, who died in the cafetaria of Hebrew University because of a bomb left in a backpack. The reason suicide bombings have stopped is because your friends are having a hard time getting into Israel so instead they are shooting rockets into Israel.

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

And about Avigail Smith, it is really disgusting and getting old hearing this made up story from Hossfly over and over and over again.

I wonder if this is a child he killed as a soldier he feels guilty about and he just keeps projecting her death onto others.

Take your meds, Mrs. Sherri. It's pretty sad when a person can't tell one poster from another. Wonder what mental disease a psychiatrist would call that. It's a shame that you have no compassion for that young Baptist girl killed by a suicide bomber while riding a bus in Israel. If you have no compassion for her, certainly you wouldn't have any compassion for the Jewish student from San Diego, Marla Bennett, who died in the cafetaria of Hebrew University because of a bomb left in a backpack. The reason suicide bombings have stopped is because your friends are having a hard time getting into Israel so instead they are shooting rockets into Israel.

We all know you are Hossfly.

You are not fooling me or anyone else here.

And you really should stop telling that made up story about a nonexistent child named Avigail Smith.

This child you imagined lived has nothing to do with Israel's unlawful Wall that activists persist in trying to smash to bits and make holes in.

One day that Wall shall all come falling down and what a glorious day that shall be.

And Christians are not doing the work of Christ anywhere they have a presence to soley be to sling dirt at others and demonize others who are not Christians. Demonizing and hurting and hating others are simply not Christian activities.

And if you are so concerned about Pakistan, why are you not there with your Christian Zionist buddies slandering and demonizing Muslims there?

Maybe that's your problem. You have stopped taking the meds which were prescribed for you. This seems to happen many times with people who have mental illnesses. You read of something they did, and the family says the person stopped taking their meds. Mrs. Sherri, you can post all the nonsense you want to, but the bottom line is that you don't care one bit that Christians are being murdered by your friends. I am too old to be going to Pakistan, but you are still quite young. Why aren't you doing something even if it is just for unfortunate people in your own community instead of posting away day and night? Can't you even go out and write out simple wills for them at no cost if you are supposed to be a lawyer.?

Does the stupid shitferbrains not see there are 2 threads with the same title and same link only 10 days apart? She needs to discipline the other posters on her account.

And you really should stop telling that made up story about a nonexistent child named Avigail Smith.

This child you imagined lived has nothing to do with Israel's unlawful Wall that activists persist in trying to smash to bits and make holes in.

One day that Wall shall all come falling down and what a glorious day that shall be.

Really? Everyone here thinks I am Hossfly??? Do tell. Gee, I magically changed from a woman to a man and then back ago. However, many on here realize by now how mentally sick you are. I think Mrs. Sherri is sad that her suicide bombing friends are not able to go into Israel so easily like they used to because she loved hearing about the Jews who were blown up by them. Of course it didn't bother her that these suicide bombers were also taking out Christians and Muslims as long as they took out a few Jews.

I am appalled at your saying that Christians are not doing the work of Christ anywhere, Sherri and their presence is to demonize and hate those who are not Christian. That is simply not true. I care very much for the lost and so do Christians around the world. A few months ago you claimed you were a Christian yourself. Remember that? How can you say such a thing and then blame them for telling the world about their families being killed by Muslim terrorist groups? Christians in the 10/40 window do not even know anything about Israel politics, etc. Many are converts who cannot even read a newspaper. You said that VOM is a great ministry yet VOM's ministry is to restricted nation christians in Pakistan, Afganistan, Nigeria, Uganda, Iran, Egypt, Syria, etc. Will you now accuse them? You are not making sense in referring to Sally as Hossfly -I know Hossfly for quite some time and he is a man - not a woman - Sally is a woman, Sherri. They may sound similar but you sound familiar to others I have met along the way too. Still I know you are Sherri and they are someone else. You should realize that about Sally and Hossfly too. They are two different persons. - Jeri p.s. are you alright?

Last edited:
Actually, it's only Sherri who thinks you are Hossly, Sally. She's deranged. Don't take anything she says seriously

Really? Everyone here thinks I am Hossfly??? Do tell. Gee, I magically changed from a woman to a man and then back ago. However, many on here realize by now how mentally sick you are. I think Mrs. Sherri is sad that her suicide bombing friends are not able to go into Israel so easily like they used to because she loved hearing about the Jews who were blown up by them. Of course it didn't bother her that these suicide bombers were also taking out Christians and Muslims as long as they took out a few Jews.

You are Hossfly using the alias Sally.

ANYTHING to say about those brave activists acts, yesterday, of smashing that illegal Apartheid Wall?

I think all these brave activists need to be given awards for their courageous stands they take to tear down walls of hate and shame.

Last edited:

Maybe that's your problem. You have stopped taking the meds which were prescribed for you. This seems to happen many times with people who have mental illnesses. You read of something they did, and the family says the person stopped taking their meds. Mrs. Sherri, you can post all the nonsense you want to, but the bottom line is that you don't care one bit that Christians are being murdered by your friends. I am too old to be going to Pakistan, but you are still quite young. Why aren't you doing something even if it is just for unfortunate people in your own community instead of posting away day and night? Can't you even go out and write out simple wills for them at no cost if you are supposed to be a lawyer.?

The thread is addressing acts to smash an unlawful wall.

Still, it, the Hossfly Silly Sally poster, has nothing to say about these courageous acts of these beautiful activists to take stands and tear down walls of Hate?

ANYTHING to say about those brave activists acts, yesterday, of smashing that illegal Apartheid Wall?

I haven't read any stories on anyone vandalizing the wall in Israel but I promise you, Sherri, Sally is a woman. You are mistaken. Hossfly is a man, I know him. These are two different people. I didn't read the whole thread to see where you came to that conclusion but I do feel compassion for you as I thought someone was someone else before and only because they sounded similar. But later I found out they really were two diferent people and I felt ridiculous. ( true story )

Vandalism is against the law. Christians are to obey the law so it wasn't done by people who obey the LORD. That is my comment. I obey the Law and I obey the LORD because I love Jesus. ( and I want to go to heaven when I die ) - Jeri

And here is an article addressing a third incident of activists smashing holes in the Wall. THIS occurred November 22 and there are photos at the link in the article below.

"PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall"

"A group of Palestinian activists used hammers and crowbars to break a square meter hole in the Israeli separation wall dividing lands belonging to the West Bank town of Al Khader in the late hours of Friday night."

PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall | +972 Magazine

These brave activists are certainly determined for that wall of hate to come down.

I think all these brave activists need to be given awards for their courageous stands they take to tear down walls of hate and shame.

It's really a good trick that Hossfly and I can be on these forums at the same time. I realize that you are here constantly to give thanks to your friends like it was a job on your part no matter how inane their post so at times scroll down and you might catch Hossfly and I both on this forum at the same time. We are not magicians to do this. However, if in your sick mind you want to think that I am Hossfly, feel free. Alwlays glad to accommodate schizos. I think those in Muslim countries who are non Muslims will think it is a glorious day when your friends start having tolerance for those who have different beliefs instead of murdering them.

And here is an article addressing a third incident of activists smashing holes in the Wall. THIS occurred November 22 and there are photos at the link in the article below.

"PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall"

"A group of Palestinian activists used hammers and crowbars to break a square meter hole in the Israeli separation wall dividing lands belonging to the West Bank town of Al Khader in the late hours of Friday night."

PHOTOS: Palestinians smash hole in the West Bank separation wall | +972 Magazine

These brave activists are certainly determined for that wall of hate to come down.

The article posted on 11/15 and today are the exact same article. Inform the Iranians posting on your account and quit :dig: that hole. You and your Iranian buds have been busted.

Forum List

Back