🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall | Maan News Agency

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- "Palestinian activists smashed and cut holes in sections of Israel's separation wall surrounding occupied East Jerusalem early Friday."

Activists used sledge hammers and they broke a hole in part of the separation wall lying near the Palestinian town of Bir Nabala, located northeast of Jerusalem.

Brave and courageous activist Abdullah Abu Rahma told Ma'an that dozens of people were able to make a 10-meter hole in the wall.

Then these brave persons crossed into Jerusalem, after breaking a hole in that Apartheid wall.

Another group of brave activists cut tens of meters of barbed wire around Israel's Ofer detention center, this occurred south of Ramallah.

The brave and courageous activists then hung Palestinian flags on the damaged sections of the fence.

Beautiful photos capture these memories of a lifetime lived out by a people desiring freedom for those living under Occupation in Palestine.

250184_345x230.jpg

250169.jpg

250183.jpg

We need to see more of this and this story is recorded in history in the Maan story at the link below.

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall | Maan News Agency

Shia Sherri needs to tell the Iranian posters on her account that they already have a bullshit thread with the same bullshit link and the same bullshit title. And the same bullshit propaganda.

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- "A group of young Palestinians smashed holes in two sections of Israel's separation wall east of Jerusalem late Monday, activists said.Popular resistance committee spokesman Hani Halbiya told Ma'an that Palestinian activists made two holes in a section of the wall, one near Abu Dis University and the other in an area between Abu Dis and al-Eizariya village.The men used demolition tools."

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I just love reading about these courageous and brave and inspiring and admirable acts of activists in tearing down that unlawful wall Israel built on Occupied Palestinian land in Occupied Palestine.

I love reading about the courageous and brave Christians who take their lives in their hands when operating in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians living in these countries. What is truly inspiring is not only these Christian activities but also those Americans working for aid and relief organization who try to help the unfortunate in these countries.

So, since the wall was built, the suicide bombers stopped murdering Israeli children. One can only surmise that since Shia Sherri wishes the wall torn down, does she advocate the practice resume?

So, since the wall was built, the suicide bombers stopped murdering Israeli children. One can only surmise that since Shia Sherri wishes the wall torn down, does she advocate the practice resume?

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- "A group of young Palestinians smashed holes in two sections of Israel's separation wall east of Jerusalem late Monday, activists said.Popular resistance committee spokesman Hani Halbiya told Ma'an that Palestinian activists made two holes in a section of the wall, one near Abu Dis University and the other in an area between Abu Dis and al-Eizariya village.The men used demolition tools."

I just love reading about these courageous and brave and inspiring and admirable acts of activists in tearing down that unlawful wall Israel built on Occupied Palestinian land in Occupied Palestine.

I love reading about the courageous and brave Christians who take their lives in their hands when operating in Muslim countries to report on what is happening to their fellow Christians living in these countries. What is truly inspiring is not only these Christian activities but also those Americans working for aid and relief organization who try to help the unfortunate in these countries.

As usual, nothing to say about the thread topic, which is he smashing of an unlawful Apartheid Wall in Occupied Palestine.

As for your comments, my response:

If the so called Christians you admire in Muslim countries are there as Christian Zionists collecting Propaganda to sling dirt on Muslims with, they are not people whose work I can admire. I fail to see what great work is being done by Christians doing nothing but reporting on Christians, it sounds like a Zionist Propaganda campaign to demonize Muslims. I say they shall reap what they have sown.

As for the second comment, I have no idea why your admiration is only for Americans carrying out relief work In Muslim countries to help the unfortunate.

So , it appears you pick and choose which charities you deem truly charitable.

And you ignore the example Jesus sets, to confront Injustices around us with Truth!

It has also saved Christians and Muslims as well. Let us remember little Avigail Smith, the daughter of a Baptist pastor, who died on a bus after a suicide bomber set himself off.

That child exists only in the imagination of Hossfly/ aka Silly Sally.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

They officially announced the practice was ceasing.

And about Avigail Smith, it is really disgusting and getting old hearing this made up story from Hossfly over and over and over again.

I wonder if this is a child he killed as a soldier he feels guilty about and he just keeps projecting her death onto others.

Last edited:
I commented on the OP, Shia Sherri. I stated that you and the several other posters on this account need to coordinate your propaganda postings as you already had a thread on 11/15 with the same bullshit title, same bullshit link and same bullshit propaganda. Perhaps the threads need to be merged.

I agree with Sherri that the separation wall has to go. Along with all the Palestinian squatters. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I agree with Sherri that the separation wall has to go. Along with all the Palestinian squatters. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The only squatters are over 500000 illegal Jewish settlers living unlawfully today in Occupied East Jerusalem and the Occupied West Bank.

Those land thieves need to go back to wherever they came from and cease being war criminal illegal settlers in Palestine.

The smashing of the wall reported on in the OP occurred on Monday, November 25, 2013.

Some Zionist posters here seem incapable of reading English.

The thread title is the title of the Maan article printed 11/25/2013, and revised 11/26/2013.

The Wall is all about Israel stealing more Palestinian land, the Wall is unlawfully built on Palestinian land.

Suicide bombings stopped years ago, Hamas unilaterally halted them when they became participants in elections back in 2005 or 2006.

Only a disgusting piece of garbage like Sherri will say that Avigail Smith doesn't exist.

Actually, she was a human being and she did die when a Palestinian terrorist blew himself up.

The smashing of the wall reported on in the OP occurred on Monday, November 25, 2013.

The thread title is the title of the Maan article printed 11/25/2013, and revised 11/26/2013.

Nobody cares that these Palestinian losers made a hole in the wall. It's not even news ! Why are you getting so excited ??? LOL !!!

The hole will be repaired, just like every hole in the future will be.

I think more in dispute than the wall itself is the path of the wall, which imposes a de facto border, or even a "precondition" to future negotiations.

Route the sewers under the perpetrators homes, complete with vent pipes. :muahaha:

You really belive that suicide bombings stopped because of Hamas ??? HAHAHA !!

Can a person be that ignorant !?!?!

Of course, once Hamas realized that they could not penetrate the wall with their suicide bombers, they claimed it was THEM who stopped them from going in to kill Israelis. It's called sour grapes

Someone please ask Shia Sherri why the exact same article is linked to on 11/15 and ask her why she would start another thread with the same article and same title? It's obvious she's not aware of what the other posters on the account are doing. And tell her to stop digging.

Forum List

Back