🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Activists smash, cut holes in Israel's separation wall

YES! YES! YES! Tear down that wall & send the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands to end the apartheid.

I want to see more activists tearing down more parts of that Apartheid wall, and I am sure I shall.

It is only a matter of time until that Wall all comes down and Apartheid is no more!

Excellent, yes. Send the 'activists' who commit these crimes back to where they came from - Syria, Egypt, Lebanon or wherever. Israel needs to be tougher on those who put the country at danger. They should respect Israel or Israel should kick 'em out. :cool:

YES! YES! YES! Tear down that wall & send the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands to end the apartheid.

I want to see more activists tearing down more parts of that Apartheid wall, and I am sure I shall.

It is only a matter of time until that Wall all comes down and Apartheid is no more!

So HEARTWARMING that sherri celebrates vandalism in the middle east----she is
almost as joyful as she was over the slit throats of infants and the deaths of young
jewish men -----not quite---but almost. It takes so little to CHEER sherri -----
She ould have been the happiest celebrant as the famous AUTO DE FE_---of yesteryear

One of the interesting aspects of jewish jurisprudence----is that executions were part
of the penal code----but almost never applied. The policy became---'find any possible
way to get out of actual execution'-----even if it takes convoluted sophistry.<< that
is an aspect of pharasaical judaism. ----the HILLEL approach Along the line----
someone figured out that ALL JUDGES---who condemned a person to death---
would have to witness the excecution. but beyond that----executions were not
public spectacles. (getting an execution order took a large panel of judges)

our lawyer comes from a different culture---in which executions have been
PARTIES AND CIRCUSES for thousands of years. She is so desperate for
destructive parties and circuses that even a vandalism of a wall becomes
almost as fun as destructions of ancient churches, temples and buddhist
shrines-------not quite----but almost----and certainly not as much fun
as the slitting of the throats of infants

You want to see....let others take risks, let others do the dirty work, let other suffer ...What are you willing to do? Have you taken any positive actions to help there people? For all you know your contributions to the peace process may make a difference. Sitting around condemning does very little and sounds more malcontent than supporter of a cause.

I will give you an example I do not like to see people lonely during the Christmas season....I donate food, set up and break down and cook dinners at food pantries. I put on Christmas musical shows with period songs and such for older people in nursing homes, that is very proactive. What do you do for your cause sherri?

I do a lot for my causes too. And I have a Church and community I live in, and we have our own projects to reach out to our community.

And Palestine and ending Injustices there is a cause to support too.

And what I choose not to be is be an apologist for Israeli war crimes as ymany posters here choose to be.

I do not support Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine, I oppose them.

I encourage those oppressed, I do not support their oppressors in the oppression of the victims of Occupation.

I am just one person but my voice raised against oppression and Apartheid and Occupation is just one of millions of others all over this beautiful world so raised.

And BDS is our child to grow and nurture and love and we shall keep growing it and nurturing it and loving it l, as we reach out to love others hurting from Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine and stand in solidarity with them and support them whatever ways we can find to do as individuals globally.

We shall keep our voices raised loudly against these Injustices in Palestine until these Injustices cease.

Injustices like Apartheid and Occupation always have their end and always, thank God, there are people of conscience still living in this beautiful world taking stands God calls them to take against such Injustices.

As the international community and BDS helped to end Apartheid in South Africa, we shall help to end it in Palestine, too.

And we shall with tears in our eyes and joy in our hearts, one day watch that Apartheid Wall torn completely down and smashed to bits and pieces.

And I say one more time, bravo to those brave activists, local activists and Palestinian activists and Israeli activists and intl activists from all over this beautiful world, we all shall together unite to end Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine.

We every one of us has a special role to play to see Apartheid and Occupation end in Palestine.

I applaud all who are soldiers in this spiritual war who strive to end all these Injustices of Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So essentially you talk a lot... Thanks!

You want to see....let others take risks, let others do the dirty work, let other suffer ...What are you willing to do? Have you taken any positive actions to help there people? For all you know your contributions to the peace process may make a difference. Sitting around condemning does very little and sounds more malcontent than supporter of a cause.

I will give you an example I do not like to see people lonely during the Christmas season....I donate food, set up and break down and cook dinners at food pantries. I put on Christmas musical shows with period songs and such for older people in nursing homes, that is very proactive. What do you do for your cause sherri?

I do a lot for my causes too. And I have a Church and community I live in, and we have our own projects to reach out to our community.

And what I choose not to be is be an apologist for Israeli war crimes as ymany posters here choose to be.

I encourage those oppressed, I do not support their oppressors in the oppression of the victims of Occupation.

I am just one person but my voice raised against oppression and Apartheid and Occupation is just one of millions of others all over this beautiful world so raised.

And BDS is our child to grow and nurture and love and we shall keep growing it and nurturing it and loving it l, as we reach out to love others hurting from Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine and stand in solidarity with them and support them whatever ways we can find to do as individuals globally.

We shall keep our voices raised loudly against these Injustices in Palestine until these Injustices cease.

Injustices like Apartheid and Occupation always have their end and always, thank God, there are people of conscience still living in this beautiful world taking stands God calls them to take against such Injustices.

As the international community and BDS helped to end Apartheid in South Africa, we shall help to end it in Palestine, too.

And we shall with tears in our eyes and joy in our hearts, one day watch that Apartheid Wall torn completely down and smashed to bits and pieces.

And I say one more time, bravo to those brave activists, local activists and Palestinian activists and Israeli activists and intl activists from all over this beautiful world, we all shall together unite to end Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine.

We every one of us has a special role to play to see Apartheid and Occupation end in Palestine.

I applaud all who are soldiers in this spiritual war who strive to end all these Injustices of Apartheid and Occupation in Palestine.

You need to work on your English comprehension skills, you obviously are lacking in that area.

That is not what I said at all.

And I one more time applaud those activists tearing down that wall of hate, that unlawful Apartheid wall.

I encourage them to keep up with the outstanding work they are doing!

You need to work on your English comprehension skills, you obviously are lacking in that area.

And I one more time applaud those activists tearing down that wall of hate, that unlawful Apartheid wall.
As an effective deterrent to islamist splodeydopes', the security wall protects Israeli citizens.

There is an added, unrecognized benefit for the "pal"-arabs. With limitations to "Pal"-Arab suicide bombers / mas murderers gaining access to Israeli population centers, fewer "Pal"-arabs have died.

You're welcome.

You are correct , you talk and you clap, my mistake thanks!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

connery----I find your professional CALM-----and reserve-----annoying.......

As I said, you need help with your failing English comprehension skills, go back to school, it is never too late for improvement of ourselves.

Do us all a favor, yourself included, improve your English skills, you are embarrasing yourself.

I do many other things to support my causes besides posting here, some of which I addressed in my post .

As for all I do, it is my business, not what I am called upon to divulge here.

And the story of an Injustice being made right in Palestine is a story presently still unfolding, many have a role to play in that story that is a continuing story still unfolding.

Last edited:
It says it is "CALLED UPON" to do things-------at least 1% of every population
OF THE WORLD-------consider themselves to be "CALLED UPON" ----by forces
outside of themselves. ------over the years I have learned------trying to deal with
a psychotic delusion with logic-----is futile.

IMO----the most interesting book of the bible is GENESIS. One of its major themes
is "MAN, UNLIKE ANIMALS WHICH ACT ON INSTINCT---IS IN POSSESSION OF FREE-
WILL. It is an interesting fact-----that psychotics give up the "free-will" -----
according to the bibilical account, something which is a gift-----to their
hallucinations and delusions.

Persons who laud those who slit the throats of infants are not doing so because
of forces UPON THEM-----they do it of their own perverse free-will ------just as
CAIN killed his brother Abel----of HIS OWN FREE-WILL --------and Eve did not
force the schmuck ----ADAM to eat the apple-----nor did the 'serpent' force
Eve The entire -----endpoint------of that whole episode is
CHOICE-------and the directive is "CHOOSE LIFE". Eve chose death---
Adam chose death, Cain chose death----------but Cain was NUDGED
into finally choosing life--------that nudge is called REDEMPTION.

Cain-----mark and all-----is the hero of the story just as OEDIPUS
is the hero of the THEBAN TRILOGY

How are those bible classes going, sherri?

As I said, you need help with your failing English comprehension skills, go back to school, it is never too late for improvement of ourselves.

Do us all a favor, yourself included, improve your English skills, you are embarrasing yourself.

I do many other things to support my causes besides posting here, some of which I addressed in my post .

As for all I do, it is my business, not what I am called upon to divulge here.

And the story of an Injustice being made right in Palestine is a story presently still unfolding, many have a role to play in that story that is a continuing story still unfolding.

I never said all you did is post, I was merely asking what you did do and you clearly expressed that you talk and clap. I'm not asking you to divulge anything that you do not wish to. I'm just making conversation, you have always appeared to be forthright and honest in your presentation I wanted to know if you did anything more.

Rock-Throwing is Not Just ‘a Game’

Video response to New York Times describing attacks as a 'hobby' demonstrates how rock-throwers’ techniques meant to cause injury, death.

Video: Rock-Throwing is Not Just ?a Game? - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

By Arutz Sheva Staff
First Publish: 11/17/2013, 7:47 PM

Incensed by a New York Times article trivializing rock-throwing by Arab youth against Israeli soldiers and civilians, one filmmaker took to YouTube to illustrate how such rock-throwing is not just a harmless "game" or "hobby".

The video begins with the death of Asher Palmer and his one year-old son Yonatan, who were killed by rock-throwing Arab youth in 2011, and then goes on to illustrate the difference between throwing a rock as a protest measure, and throwing rocks in order to maim and kill innocents.

The short film showcases a number of common tactics used by rock-throwers to maximize the lethality of the projectiles, including using large, heavy rocks, throwing multiple rocks and hurling projectiles from a height or from a moving vehicle.

Rock and firebomb attacks have become increasingly frequent in Jerusalem, as well as along highways in Judea and Samaria (Shomron). The attacks have injured several people in recent months, and have caused death and severe injury in the past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzWYH8c1E8w]It's not a Game - YouTube[/ame]

Malaka Mohammed is from Gaza and she is my friend and she started a Facebook campaign to secure the release of an unlawfully detained Palestinian hunger strike prisoner named Samer Issawi last year.

Thousands of people of conscience all over our beautiful world participated in the Facebook campaign to secure the release of Samer Issawi.

And all this work led to an agreement that Samer Issawi shall be released this December.

Thousands of people all over our world wrote millions of letters and protested to secure the release of Samer Issawi and other unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners held under unlawful administrative detentions that violate The Fourth Geneva Convention.

I myself drafted multiple letters I emailed to Congessmen and government officials, in the US and Israel and elsewhere.

Samer Issawi shall be released in December and Malaka Mohammed received a scholarship to study at the prestigious Sheffield University in the UK.

She is speaking publicly before the University this coming week on her journey from Palestine to Sheffield.

There are very many personal success stories, like the story of Samer Issawi, many of us share in creating, as we activists join together in solidarity to right Injustices in Palestine.

https://m.facebook.com/malaka.moham...8.100001767435718&source=46&__user=1537327739

Malaka Mohammed is from Gaza and she is my friend and she started a Facebook campaign to secure the release of an unlawfully detained Palestinian hunger strike prisoner named Samer Issawi last year.

Thousands of people of conscience all over our beautiful world participated in the Facebook campaign to secure the release of Samer Issawi.

And all this work led to an agreement that Samer Issawi shall be released this December.

Thousands of people all over our world wrote millions of letters and protested to secure the release of Samer Issawi and other unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners held under unlawful administrative detentions that violate The Fourth Geneva Convention.

I myself drafted multiple letters I emailed to Congessmen and government officials, in the US and Israel and elsewhere.

Samer Issawi shall be released in December and Malaka Mohammed received a scholarship to study at the prestigious Sheffield University in the UK.

She is speaking publicly before the University this coming week on her journey from Palestine to Sheffield.

There are very many personal success stories, like the story of Samer Issawi, many of us share in creating, as we activists join together in solidarity to right Injustices in Palestine.

https://m.facebook.com/malaka.moham...8.100001767435718&source=46&__user=1537327739

Hey, Ugly.......

Wait 'til you see this story.

Better be sittin' down.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/324902-obama-leading-from-behind-again.html

Rock-Throwing is Not Just ‘a Game’

Video response to New York Times describing attacks as a 'hobby' demonstrates how rock-throwers’ techniques meant to cause injury, death.

Video: Rock-Throwing is Not Just ?a Game? - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

By Arutz Sheva Staff

Incensed by a New York Times article trivializing rock-throwing by Arab youth against Israeli soldiers and civilians, one filmmaker took to YouTube to illustrate how such rock-throwing is not just a harmless "game" or "hobby".

The video begins with the death of Asher Palmer and his one year-old son Yonatan, who were killed by rock-throwing Arab youth in 2011, and then goes on to illustrate the difference between throwing a rock as a protest measure, and throwing rocks in order to maim and kill innocents.

The short film showcases a number of common tactics used by rock-throwers to maximize the lethality of the projectiles, including using large, heavy rocks, throwing multiple rocks and hurling projectiles from a height or from a moving vehicle.

Rock and firebomb attacks have become increasingly frequent in Jerusalem, as well as along highways in Judea and Samaria (Shomron). The attacks have injured several people in recent months, and have caused death and severe injury in the past.

It's not a Game - YouTube

And another one

Israeli Woman Lightly Wounded in Rock Attack
The attack took place on Highway 60, between Givat Asaf and Ofra, north of Jerusalem.

By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 11/17/2013, 9:58 PM

457772.jpg

The car that was hit, 17.11.13

A woman was lightly wounded Sunday evening when Arabs threw rocks at the car she was driving in. The attack took place on Highway 60, between the Givat Asaf Junction and the town of Ofra, north of Jerusalem.

The car was badly damaged.

The woman continued driving, along with another female passenger seated beside her in the car, until she reached the gate to Ofra, where she received first aid from Magen David Adom volunteers and the Binyamin Regional Council security team.

She was then taken to Jerusalem's Shaarei Tzedek Hospital for additional treatment.

Israeli Woman Lightly Wounded in Rock Attack - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Rock-Throwing is Not Just &#8216;a Game&#8217;

Video response to New York Times describing attacks as a 'hobby' demonstrates how rock-throwers&#8217; techniques meant to cause injury, death.

By Arutz Sheva Staff

It's not a Game - YouTube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzWYH8c1E8w"]It's not a Game - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent video, supports you premise.

hF249E0FD

Last edited:
Time to face REALITY------rock throwing has been SANCTIFIED Israel has been castigated for prosecuting the INNOCENT ACT OF ROCK THROWING. There is
only one possible response to the INTERNATIONAL SANCTIFICATION OF ROCK
THROWING--------- ---the answer is------- EMBRACE ROCK THROWING ----in the case
of Israel------MAKE IT KOSHER

Israel can respond to the SANCTIFICTION OF ROCK THROWING----by----embracing
it as a MILITARY ART. ------and teach it to the young conscripts in the Israeli army
in the following manner >>>>>>

"It is hereby entirely legal and LAUDATORY for israelis---whether military or civilian
to fling rocks at any arab regardless of age or gender-----or any arab vehicle---
with the intent to cause serious bodily harm or death. Special instruction
in which part of the head ----is must vulnerable to deadly insult-----will be available--
and instruction as to how to cause deadly motor vehicle events---by rock throwing --
will also be taught------weekly-----in every city"

all israelis-----will be assured-----that their rock throwing is entirely legal ---regardless of
outcome----------I know that our board lawyer----sherri-----will approve

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem

JERUSALEM (Ma'an) -- "A group of young Palestinians smashed holes in two sections of Israel's separation wall east of Jerusalem late Monday, activists said.Popular resistance committee spokesman Hani Halbiya told Ma'an that Palestinian activists made two holes in a section of the wall, one near Abu Dis University and the other in an area between Abu Dis and al-Eizariya village.The men used demolition tools."

Activists smash holes in separation wall near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

I just love reading about these courageous and brave and inspiring and admirable acts of activists in tearing down that unlawful wall Israel built on Occupied Palestinian land in Occupied Palestine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back