Actor Allen Covert fires back at people hoping Dorian will wipe out Trump estate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Actor and comedian Allen Covert took a dim view of Trump critics who hoped Hurricane Dorian would wipe out Mar-a-Lago.
Actor Allen Covert Fires Back At People Hoping Dorian Will Wipe Out Trump Estate

Pond scum usually stoops pretty low the Obama's taught their whores go as low as you can , the idiots took it all to heart.......
You Trump haters are the scum of the earth even if I did not like Trump society still sees you ass holes as scum of the earth you know the most HATED RACE there is " DEMOCRAT"

sheeeeesh........ this phenomenon beats the nasty nitpicking that went on
over the white picket fences of my childhood suburban ULTRA GENTEEL
town

Who is Allen Covert anyway? I hope the hurricane takes out his house.

Actor and comedian Allen Covert took a dim view of Trump critics who hoped Hurricane Dorian would wipe out Mar-a-Lago.
Actor Allen Covert Fires Back At People Hoping Dorian Will Wipe Out Trump Estate
It take a idiot to make a Village.

Pond scum usually stoops pretty low the Obama's taught their whores go as low as you can , the idiots took it all to heart.......
You Trump haters are the scum of the earth even if I did not like Trump society still sees you ass holes as scum of the earth you know the most HATED RACE there is " DEMOCRAT"
It tAKES A IDIOT TO MAKE A VILLAGE.

Hurricane Dorian strengthened into a Category 4 storm on Friday night with 145 mph winds, but the Saturday morning forecast shows Florida may be spared a direct hit. New Hurricane Dorian path keeps center off Florida coast, but state still in the cone
It use to be a Summer storm before the Gov got involved. The people who lived there in the old days just took it as a rebuilding event. You want to live there buy a concrete house or poured one. I use to be they used Live Oak lumber it could take the beating. Now the Yankees buy those crappy homes that blow away. They buy homes in the low lands, take a look at Ft Lauderdale. anything West of Pine Isle Road was saw grass....That is low land.

.....the left/blacks/Dems have been doing very vile, un-American, uncivil etc things since 2016..they have PROVEN themselves to be hypocrites= making their arguments invalid

Forum List

Back