Actor Daniel Day Kim takes Hydroxychloroquine !

You know, while this drug MIGHT show promise, as it appears that it has helped this dude, but people need to be careful before going out and getting this drug and taking it. Many drugs affect people in different ways, which is one of the reasons why you hear so many disclaimers on the drug commercials on television. They know that people could possibly be allergic to the drug or have bad reactions to it.

My opinion would be to leave it up to the patient if they come down with the virus and require treatment. They could ask the doctor if they could use it under the compassionate care program, and then get tested to make sure the drug won't kill them.

Yes, it appears to have worked for this person, but don't start calling it a cure just yet.

You know, while this drug MIGHT show promise, as it appears that it has helped this dude, but people need to be careful before going out and getting this drug and taking it. Many drugs affect people in different ways, which is one of the reasons why you hear so many disclaimers on the drug commercials on television. They know that people could possibly be allergic to the drug or have bad reactions to it.

My opinion would be to leave it up to the patient if they come down with the virus and require treatment. They could ask the doctor if they could use it under the compassionate care program, and then get tested to make sure the drug won't kill them.

Yes, it appears to have worked for this person, but don't start calling it a cure just yet.
you cant get it without a doctors prescription ......

Given he wasn’t sick enough to require hospitalization, he should not be using medications in short supply.
you are pissed that the drug is showing promise ! scum !

Im pissed that a promising drug isn’t being reserved for those who need it the most.

Apparently you’re scum for wanting to help the most needy first.
its up to the prescribing doctor to determine if the patient needs it idiot ! the man has asthma !

Really? Are you sure about that? Because there are stories out there where people have gotten the drug, and self medicated, then died.

It's illegal to get a prescription drug without a doctor script. A doctor on TV said today that another doctor had told her people had been calling her demanding the medication. But she can't prescribe it to people to just have on hand.

Really? Are you sure about that? Because there are stories out there where people have gotten the drug, and self medicated, then died.

Thank you, was just about to note that. Breaking news.

I can't help noticing the OP brought no link at all for its claim, and then a couple of posts later posts a link to a page of literally two sentences that cites no source. This is the sort of fake news ignorance that gets people KILLED.

It's illegal to get a prescription drug without a doctor script. A doctor on TV said today that another doctor had told her people had been calling her demanding the medication. But she can't prescribe it to people to just have on hand.

You're right, it IS illegal to get prescription medicine without a prescription. Doesn't mean that people can't get it though, as there is a couple in AZ that got ahold of the medication, took it themselves, and one died, while the other is in critical condition. The post directly above this one that I'm replying to has a link. Matter of fact, if I really wanted to, I know of several places around Amarillo where you can get just about anything (used to be a biker and hung out with some outlaws on occasion).

and he's feeling much much better ! and he is someone who suffers from asthma ! this is good news folks !
and furthermore it was Trump who was the one who even thought about using this med to treat the virus.....he really turned things around and brought this country back from the doom and gloom the Democrats were trying to bring about

You're right, it IS illegal to get prescription medicine without a prescription. Doesn't mean that people can't get it though, as there is a couple in AZ that got ahold of the medication, took it themselves, and one died, while the other is in critical condition. The post directly above this one that I'm replying to has a link. Matter of fact, if I really wanted to, I know of several places around Amarillo where you can get just about anything (used to be a biker and hung out with some outlaws on occasion).

I can't believe anyone would take a medication like that without doctor supervision but fear does strange things to folks.

and he's feeling much much better ! and he is someone who suffers from asthma ! this is good news folks !
and furthermore it was Trump who was the one who even thought about using this med to treat the virus.....he really turned things around and brought this country back from the doom and gloom the Democrats were trying to bring about

Got a link to prove it was Trump that came up with using this medicine, or is this just more crap he pulled outta his ass that you swallowed whole?

Given he wasn’t sick enough to require hospitalization, he should not be using medications in short supply.
you are pissed that the drug is showing promise ! scum !

Im pissed that a promising drug isn’t being reserved for those who need it the most.

Apparently you’re scum for wanting to help the most needy first.
its up to the prescribing doctor to determine if the patient needs it idiot ! the man has asthma !

Stupid mistake. Celebrity doctors are so annoying. They don’t care about society.

Got a link to prove it was Trump that came up with using this medicine, or is this just more crap he pulled outta his ass that you swallowed whole?
Trump has said he suggested it and that the doctors and scientists were impressed with how much he knew about virology.....He is a brilliant businessman and he offered a solution and got things done.....we are living thru one of the greatest moments in US history once more and more people begin to recover due to Trump's leadership

Forum List

Back