Actor Gary Oldman takes aim at the Politically Correct

Note I didn't make this a liberal or conservative thing.. Alec Baldwin is not a conservative but I support and would defend his right to free speech.. IT'S A FREEDOM THING.

Mel has his own production company, I can't see where Oldham is coming from on his statement about Mel not getting work...but practically everyone has PC thrown on them and the social pressure by minority groups to honor their status, but we don't always get back, what they are wanting us to do..

Oldman will have work as long as he wants it. Same is true for Baldwin and Gibson.

These guys should stop apologizing..as well.

One of the biggest mistakes Dice Clay ever made was going on the Joan Rivers show and breaking down "explaining" that he was just "playing character".

If you say something? Shaddup.

100% all true. Was it not obvious which movie was going to win this year? I picked it as soon as I saw it as nominated, and I never even saw it. I bet on human nature to be politically correct and not the actual movie itself. Hollywood didn't disappoint. LOL

100% all true. Was it not obvious which movie was going to win this year? I picked it as soon as I saw it as nominated, and I never even saw it. I bet on human nature to be politically correct and not the actual movie itself. Hollywood didn't disappoint. LOL

As obvious as OJ's jury would either be hung or acquit him.

Note I didn't make this a liberal or conservative thing.. Alec Baldwin is not a conservative but I support and would defend his right to free speech.. IT'S A FREEDOM THING.

Alec Baldwin has nothing to do with Free Speech. Personally, I like the guy. He was hilarious in 30 rock, but think he has anger management issues.

I also love Mel Gibson. But similarly has some management issues.

Oldman sounds like a raving lunatic here..
"“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that."

He just did. Nobody cares.

"the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist."

I AGREE with Oldman here!

Forum List

Back