ACTOR JAMIE FOXX ‘GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR BARACK Obama

63093_462528307138866_389345638_n.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he yanked your fucking chain and what do you do?

bark like the brain dead dog you are

How in the hell do you know he was joking?

^These things are Irritating... Especially AFTER the Election.

Who do they Think they are Motivating and to what End?...

Foxx, Q and the Weinstein's did this Deliberately so that their new Movie would get a bunch of Free Press before it's Christmas release...

The Idiots are the ones getting all Cranky about Foxx calling Barry the Savior...

I've been calling him that and The Messianic One since 2008...

How in the FUCK did anyone not see this as anything else?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

There is a little bit of a difference, you didn't support obama did you, where as foxx did.

Obama is more likely our lord and savior than Jesus ever was. Jesus was just a hippie community organizer who seemed to really like the company of men...

Actually, pres. Obama seemed to come out of nowhere.

No one is sure where he was born and he has no birth certificate.

As though by divine providence he was sent to us.

He just appeared in time to lead the nation during our time of peril.

A true modern day bible story............ :cool:

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Really?...

:)

peace...

Last edited:

Yes he is. You guys keep calling him the Messiah. What else should we expect other than the fact that you have a love/hate worship relationship with Obama?

I'd say he'd be a worthy Messiah only for the simple fact that he does a shitload more than god actually ever does.

Anybody would be a better god than god.

ok, official Obama cult member here...^^
sick and scary all rolled into one

Yes he is. You guys keep calling him the Messiah. What else should we expect other than the fact that you have a love/hate worship relationship with Obama?

I'd say he'd be a worthy Messiah only for the simple fact that he does a shitload more than god actually ever does.

Anybody would be a better god than god.

ok, official Obama cult member here...^^
sick and scary all rolled into one

Obama isn't my Messiah, bitch. He's yours. You guys never stop fucking calling him the Messiah.

You think people don't catch on to that? There's only so many times you can say "Obamessiah" before people think you worship the dude.

cult members don't understand sarcasm

You know, just because you call somebody a cult member to try and discredit them, it doesn't make it so.

Show me anything I have said or done that could even remotely be construed as a cult member following a cult leader.

OH MY GOD IS IT BECAUSE I VOTED FOR HIM?

Fact of the matter is, you can't. I don't offer adulation to Obama, ever. The dude isn't worthy of it. My existence is based on shattering the fragile conservative ecosystem that seems hell bent on destroying itself.

You know, just because you call somebody a cult member to try and discredit them, it doesn't make it so.

Show me anything I have said or done that could even remotely be construed as a cult member following a cult leader.

Fact of the matter is, you can't. I don't offer adulation to Obama, ever. The dude isn't worthy of it. My existence is based on shattering the fragile conservative ecosystem that seems hell bent on destroying itself.

You AGREE with everything the man does...nuff proof.
just watch out for some kool-aide...remember Jim Jones

You AGREE with everything the man does...nuff proof.
just watch out for some kool-aide...remember Jim Jones

No I don't. You can't back that up so you're just a liar.

I disagree with a lot of shit Obama does, because a lot of what he does isn't very liberal at all.

But you wouldn't know that because you're too busy frolicking in your fucking fairy tale land that you construct for yourself.

Your claims are baseless, and you know it. You have this "image" of what you think a liberal is and it's only one thing to you, and you try to fit everybody into that mold. All it ends up accomplishing for you is making you an unabashed liar.

Last edited:

Attachments

• $Obama-win-means-uncertainty-the-only-certainty,-advisers-say.jpg
    $Obama-win-means-uncertainty-the-only-certainty,-advisers-say.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 47

Forum List

Back