Actor Jason Alexander slams President Trump as "subhuman"

Jason Alexander: Those who support Trumpā€™s behavior ā€˜have something fundamentally wrong with themā€™

Actor Jason Alexander called Mr. Trump a ā€œdisgraceful, ignorant, corrupt, soulless, liar, coward,ā€ and said there arenā€™t any ā€œrespectable, responsibleā€ Republicans left who could run against him. He also declared that Jesus Christ would be ā€œbroken hearted at how Trump/GOP have acted.ā€

Mr. Alexander said the President is a disgraceful sub-human. Those who support his behavior, his words have something fundamentally wrong with them. No excuse for Trump.

Mr. Trump on Wednesday called the acts ā€œabhorrentā€ and said political violence has ā€œno place in America.ā€ He said the ā€œfull-weightā€ of the federal government would be dedicated to investigating the case.

Most of these angry Left Wing Bigots are culturally isolated from mainstream society. They just canā€™t understand why the people who they hate will not vote Democrat. They believe that average middle class Americans should just work and pay their taxes and not have any opinions. I liked the TV show Seinfeld even though it had a lot of derogatory anti-wasp characters. The truth is that Liberals are all of the things that they profess to abhor> racist bigots, religious bigots, regional bigots, class bigotsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. yooooog credibility gap

Another elite Liberal telling us how Jesus Christ would feel when it is always a Liberal that shits himself and on everyone else too at the mere mention of Jesus Christ in the public school classroom, courtroom, or public square? Liberals really need to think that if they hold Jesus Christ in such high esteem and claim to be experts on Him, why do they ban Him?
You left out how he is a Jew also..Go ahead we'll wait..

Jason Alexander: Those who support Trumpā€™s behavior ā€˜have something fundamentally wrong with themā€™

Actor Jason Alexander called Mr. Trump a ā€œdisgraceful, ignorant, corrupt, soulless, liar, coward,ā€ and said there arenā€™t any ā€œrespectable, responsibleā€ Republicans left who could run against him. He also declared that Jesus Christ would be ā€œbroken hearted at how Trump/GOP have acted.ā€

Mr. Alexander said the President is a disgraceful sub-human. Those who support his behavior, his words have something fundamentally wrong with them. No excuse for Trump.

Mr. Trump on Wednesday called the acts ā€œabhorrentā€ and said political violence has ā€œno place in America.ā€ He said the ā€œfull-weightā€ of the federal government would be dedicated to investigating the case.

Most of these angry Left Wing Bigots are culturally isolated from mainstream society. They just canā€™t understand why the people who they hate will not vote Democrat. They believe that average middle class Americans should just work and pay their taxes and not have any opinions. I liked the TV show Seinfeld even though it had a lot of derogatory anti-wasp characters. The truth is that Liberals are all of the things that they profess to abhor> racist bigots, religious bigots, regional bigots, class bigotsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. yooooog credibility gap
Jason Alexander looks sub-human...

That overrated fat, bald little fuck hasn't had a career since Seinfeld, proving how undesirable he is on TV (Remember how every show he did since Seinfeld got cancelled almost immediately?). I wouldn't want to listen to him anyway because of his nasal, annoying voice.

That overrated fat, bald little fuck hasn't had a career since Seinfeld, proving how undesirable he is on TV (Remember how every show he did since Seinfeld got cancelled almost immediately?). I wouldn't want to listen to him anyway because of his nasal, annoying voice.

And yet heā€™s accomplished more in his life than youā€™ll ever hope to.

Another elite Liberal telling us how Jesus Christ would feel when it is always a Liberal that shits himself and on everyone else too at the mere mention of Jesus Christ in the public school classroom, courtroom, or public square? Liberals really need to think that if they hold Jesus Christ in such high esteem and claim to be experts on Him, why do they ban Him?
You left out how he is a Jew also..Go ahead we'll wait..

Jesus was a Jew. I was not aware of Jason Alexanderā€™s ethnicity or Religion. You brought that up.

Who?

He was only on Seinfeld so the show had someone to contrast with the star.

And yet heā€™s accomplished more in his life than youā€™ll ever hope to.

Accomplished more? You don't know anything about me, you fucking smarmy asshole. He's been a completely failed actor for 20 years who only got lucky because of Seinfeld. Regardless of our bank accounts, you pig, I have the satisfaction of knowing I'm a better, more loyal American human being than your Jason Alexander boyfriend. Now please leave me alone and go fuck your hero Mr. Alexander's ponderous, gelatinous fat ass, you little liberal turd. How DARE you liberals think you are high enough on the evolutionary scale to speak to me.

Last edited:

Like Jerry Seinfeld himself, he merely got lucky because that show had brilliant writers, but it was still overrated. Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander are usually the most unfunny, untalented, bad-actor, egotistical douchebags who should NEVER have become famous. I can't think of a single moment in which I've found them entertaining outside of Seinfeld.

Like Jerry Seinfeld himself, he merely got lucky because that show had brilliant writers, but it was still overrated. Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander are usually the most unfunny, untalented, bad-actor, egotistical douchebags who should NEVER have become famous. I can't think of a single moment in which I've found them entertaining outside of Seinfeld.

That's because you're an idiot.

And Jason Alexander is a Rocket Scientist?

And Jason Alexander is a Rocket Scientist?
he's a marine biologist...

Jason is a brilliant man.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back