Actor Jason Alexander slams President Trump as "subhuman"

Jason Alexander: Those who support Trumpā€™s behavior ā€˜have something fundamentally wrong with themā€™

Actor Jason Alexander called Mr. Trump a ā€œdisgraceful, ignorant, corrupt, soulless, liar, coward,ā€ and said there arenā€™t any ā€œrespectable, responsibleā€ Republicans left who could run against him. He also declared that Jesus Christ would be ā€œbroken hearted at how Trump/GOP have acted.ā€

Mr. Alexander said the President is a disgraceful sub-human. Those who support his behavior, his words have something fundamentally wrong with them. No excuse for Trump.

Mr. Trump on Wednesday called the acts ā€œabhorrentā€ and said political violence has ā€œno place in America.ā€ He said the ā€œfull-weightā€ of the federal government would be dedicated to investigating the case.

Most of these angry Left Wing Bigots are culturally isolated from mainstream society. They just canā€™t understand why the people who they hate will not vote Democrat. They believe that average middle class Americans should just work and pay their taxes and not have any opinions. I liked the TV show Seinfeld even though it had a lot of derogatory anti-wasp characters. The truth is that Liberals are all of the things that they profess to abhor> racist bigots, religious bigots, regional bigots, class bigotsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. yooooog credibility gap

Another elite Liberal telling us how Jesus Christ would feel when it is always a Liberal that shits himself and on everyone else too at the mere mention of Jesus Christ in the public school classroom, courtroom, or public square? Liberals really need to think that if they hold Jesus Christ in such high esteem and claim to be experts on Him, why do they ban Him?

Pogo's Law makes yet another nickel.

The left is seeing their disgraceful behavior bearing fruit. You know they will ratchet up the violence. This is how they intend to win the midterms.

Always delicious irony to see a poster who's publicly called for pot smokers to be shot in the face whining about other people "ratcheting up the violence".

Fucking worthless hypocrite.

ā€œFor the record, I did not vote for him nor have I owned, worn or even touched a MAGA hat,ā€ - quote from the violent hateful disrespectful selfish bigot terrorist that murdered innocent people at the synagogue.

Who cares what Jason Alexander has to say. But for your thread who would even had known what he said. But of course, Conservatives seem to have a fascination with celebrity culture that they so regularly condemn.

It's not so much a fascination with celebrity as acute butthurt about anyone anywhere with a critical voice, IMHO.

I guess it comes from the fascistic desire to control everybody else's thoughts.

The left is seeing their disgraceful behavior bearing fruit. You know they will ratchet up the violence. This is how they intend to win the midterms.

Yep, and it's so obvious they should be locked up with Hillary and the rest and deported.

`
Jason Alexander is right. Should he expect a bomb soon from one of the trump fans?

Actually given how demented Hollywood culture and Democrats are, we should expect some child actors to come out saying he stuck his hands in the their pants or some bimbo coming out and saying he touched her boobs or something. Your left wing 'heroes' are mostly sociopaths and deviants, and busy eating their own.

Jason Alexander: Those who support Trumpā€™s behavior ā€˜have something fundamentally wrong with themā€™

Actor Jason Alexander called Mr. Trump a ā€œdisgraceful, ignorant, corrupt, soulless, liar, coward,ā€ and said there arenā€™t any ā€œrespectable, responsibleā€ Republicans left who could run against him. He also declared that Jesus Christ would be ā€œbroken hearted at how Trump/GOP have acted.ā€

Mr. Alexander said the President is a disgraceful sub-human. Those who support his behavior, his words have something fundamentally wrong with them. No excuse for Trump.

Mr. Trump on Wednesday called the acts ā€œabhorrentā€ and said political violence has ā€œno place in America.ā€ He said the ā€œfull-weightā€ of the federal government would be dedicated to investigating the case.

Most of these angry Left Wing Bigots are culturally isolated from mainstream society. They just canā€™t understand why the people who they hate will not vote Democrat. They believe that average middle class Americans should just work and pay their taxes and not have any opinions. I liked the TV show Seinfeld even though it had a lot of derogatory anti-wasp characters. The truth is that Liberals are all of the things that they profess to abhor> racist bigots, religious bigots, regional bigots, class bigotsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. yooooog credibility gap
That's some good hate speech.

Jason Alexander is brilliant and his assessment of our doofus evil immature President is spot on.

What's your answer :290968001256257790-final:
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

If Trump give it back, even mildly, the MSM will go apeshit.

This is how you control the message. Dirty shit.

Trump should be equally dirty.

Trump will drive the left bat shit crazy, gotta love Trump, the liberal asshole are losing at every turn.
1029af9707640dbda789f5733f391bfc.jpg
116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

So....does Jason accept any blame for the anti-Trump, anti-Israel/jewish shooter that attacked that Synagogue? With hateful rhetoric like that, you would think the shooter was a fan of Seinfeld....

Oops you forgot to mention he is also an anti-immigrant who is overwrought about the troop walking across Mexico seeking refuge. What has Trumpybear said about them?

That's some good hate speech.

One of things he's despised for, besides being pro-American, is his spot on comments like the one you cited in green.

Who cares what Jason Alexander has to say. But for your thread who would even had known what he sais. But of course, it is only Conservatives who seem to have a fascination with celebrity culture.

These ā€œwho caresā€ posts are fascinating to me.

If you donā€™t care, why post in the thread.

It seems like only liberal cvnts do this....but I am sure some conservatives do it.

Now, I am off to the ARTS AND CRAFTS board on this website to tell those posters how much I donā€™t care about ARTS AND CRAFTS.
My reply was not addressed to Alexander's opinion, which I could care less about, but about conservative posters who constantly post opinions from celebrities. I just find it amusing that they condemn celebrities in one breathe and in another how they hang on their every word..Hell, most conservatives will vote for their celebrities any time they get the chance.

If the looney left are not calling conservatives names conservatives are not getting to them.

Who cares what Jason Alexander has to say. But for your thread who would even had known what he sais. But of course, it is only Conservatives who seem to have a fascination with celebrity culture.

These ā€œwho caresā€ posts are fascinating to me.

If you donā€™t care, why post in the thread.

It seems like only liberal cvnts do this....but I am sure some conservatives do it.

Now, I am off to the ARTS AND CRAFTS board on this website to tell those posters how much I donā€™t care about ARTS AND CRAFTS.
My reply was not addressed to Alexander's opinion, which I could care less about, but about conservative posters who constantly post opinions from celebrities. I just find it amusing that they condemn celebrities in one breathe and in another how they hang on their every word..Hell, most conservatives will vote for their celebrities any time they get the chance.

Indeed they've proven that, notably in 2016 and in 1980.

You have yet to prove that Jason Alexander is a liberal....and for that fact you also have yet to prove that every single liberal is as you have described...So I am calling out your lies and syllogistic fallacies...

Forum List

Back