Actor Kevin Spacey is coming back ???

Yeah he is coming back because he is a good actor.

Personally I don't know the guy, I don't give a shit about his personal life or what he has or hasn't done. All I know is I like seeing him in movies.

It's like if Brian de Palma was accused or even convicted of molestation that won't change the fact I love dressed to kill and Scarface. I'd still love those movies and my love of them wouldn't diminish a bit.

Why is this creature not in prison . He has molested hundreds of young males and teenage boys
What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

If he literally molested of young men and boys then show us the court cases where he was convicted of it and sentenced.

I'll be waiting over here while you find your proof to backup your accusations of the HUNDREDS he molested.
Nice to have the most dirty and filthy lawyers money can buy

I am sure all the victims are lying and you seem to admire him

So where is your proof of hundreds being molested? I'm still waiting on it.

Here, let me help you out.

As you can see in the article he plead guilty to indecent assualt. Again, he plead guilty. So no fancy lawyers or anything.

Indecent assualt means like groping or touching, it means there was no sexual act or rape.

Now was he drunk and not really aware of what he did? Did he want to touch him and normally never would but alcohol made him act without thinking? Possibly. Could be a lot of things but the point was he said he was guilty, and has never done it again.

And as you can see in the abc news article charges were dropped. And he was never convicted or charged. And again, he plead guilty and the charges were still dropped by the person accusing him.

As for your other hundreds of young men I can't find anything about them so you'll have to do it yourself.

And I only admire his acting. I think he is a good actor and I enjoy seeing his movies. As I said, I don't know the guy personally, I can't admire someone I don't actually know, and I don't care about his personal life. But I do admire him outside of his acting? Nope, don't care about him because I don't know him.

A lot of people do bad things and can learn their lesson. Which it seems he has since he hasn't been even accused of anything since then. At some point you have to give someone a second chance. Touching someone? Yeah that isn't good. But if he full on raped little boys then yeah there is no second chance for that.
He seemed to like older teens and younger males

You're still not addressing statements I proposed, links to proof I provided, anything to directly respond to discussions I tried to bring up, and still haven't show us the proof he molested hundreds as you alleged.

Personally I don't know the guy, I don't give a shit about his personal life or what he has or hasn't done. All I know is I like seeing him in movies.

It's like if Brian de Palma was accused or even convicted of molestation that won't change the fact I love dressed to kill and Scarface. I'd still love those movies and my love of them wouldn't diminish a bit.

Why is this creature not in prison . He has molested hundreds of young males and teenage boys
What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

If he literally molested of young men and boys then show us the court cases where he was convicted of it and sentenced.

I'll be waiting over here while you find your proof to backup your accusations of the HUNDREDS he molested.

As you can see in the article he plead guilty to indecent assualt. Again, he plead guilty. So no fancy lawyers or anything.

Indecent assualt means like groping or touching, it means there was no sexual act or rape.

Now was he drunk and not really aware of what he did? Did he want to touch him and normally never would but alcohol made him act without thinking? Possibly. Could be a lot of things but the point was he said he was guilty, and has never done it again.

And as you can see in the abc news article charges were dropped. And he was never convicted or charged. And again, he plead guilty and the charges were still dropped by the person accusing him.

As for your other hundreds of young men I can't find anything about them so you'll have to do it yourself.

And I only admire his acting. I think he is a good actor and I enjoy seeing his movies. As I said, I don't know the guy personally, I can't admire someone I don't actually know, and I don't care about his personal life. But I do admire him outside of his acting? Nope, don't care about him because I don't know him.

A lot of people do bad things and can learn their lesson. Which it seems he has since he hasn't been even accused of anything since then. At some point you have to give someone a second chance. Touching someone? Yeah that isn't good. But if he full on raped little boys then yeah there is no second chance for that.

You're still not addressing statements I proposed, links to proof I provided, anything to directly respond to discussions I tried to bring up, and still haven't show us the proof he molested hundreds as you alleged.
Do your own damn research as many dozens have told their stories

What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

I did research, I even provided links.

You made an accusation he molested hundreds. I want to see you back up your claims. Show your work. Prove it.

If you make a claim it isn't everyone else's responsibility to prove your accusations, that's your job.

And "stories" aren't proof of anything. And they have nothing to do with Kevin spacey, you're running off the rails talking about Corey, unless he was molested by Kevin spacey then it's irrelevant to this thread since it's about Kevin spacey.

What the hell ???
Anthony Rapp was 18 when spacey hit on him

are you making the same statements about the sex trafficker from Florida who likes 17 year olds?
Anthony Rapp was 18 years old in the 80s. 1980 was 40 years ago. How old was Kevin Spacey 40 years ago? This is a case of two teen are boys fooling around with one another.

What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

You made an accusation he molested hundreds. I want to see you back up your claims. Show your work. Prove it.

If you make a claim it isn't everyone else's responsibility to prove your accusations, that's your job.

And "stories" aren't proof of anything. And they have nothing to do with Kevin spacey, you're running off the rails talking about Corey, unless he was molested by Kevin spacey then it's irrelevant to this thread since it's about Kevin spacey.
You’re a demented creature for defending a “ waste of dna” who has molested and touched younger men since the 80s

What the hell ???
Anthony Rapp was 18 when spacey hit on him

are you making the same statements about the sex trafficker from Florida who likes 17 year olds?
Anthony Rapp was 18 years old in the 80s. 1980 was 40 years ago. How old was Kevin Spacey 40 years ago? This is a case of two teen are boys fooling around with one another.
Spacey was in his mid 20s

What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

You’re a demented creature for defending a “ waste of dna” who has molested and touched younger men since the 80s

If you read what I said you'd see I did not defend him once.

I even provided proof to his plea and the outcome.

I said multiple times I don't care about his personal life and the only thing I said positive about him is I like his acting.

I just keep asking for your proof that he was charged and convicted for the accusations you keep claiming. I'll even settle for 10 convictions in response to you saying hundreds.

What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

I said multiple times I don't care about his personal life and the only thing I said positive about him is I like his acting.

I just keep asking for your proof that he was charged and convicted for the accusations you keep claiming. I'll even settle for 10 convictions in response to you saying hundreds.
Maybe not hundred but a few dozens have spoken out

What the hell ???

Where is your proof?

Maybe not hundred but a few dozens have spoken out

Then why did you say hundreds? That is no mistake, dozen and hundreds is no mistake at all.

And spoken out and accusations are not convictions, they aren't even a case filing. They are just accusations and unless a man is found guilty in a court of law he is innocent. Yet you keep trying to say someone is guilty when you were t involved, have no real insight, and there was no trial. That's why our justice system sucks is because people you assume guilt first.

Oh and I'm still waiting on your proof. You said hundreds, then I said I'd settle for 10 jury convictions of his guilt and all you said was there are dozens.

Come on man back up your proof.

Forum List

Back