actual solution to gun violence: prosecute those who lie on gun background checks, 44 Federal prosecutions on 80k failed background checks in 2010

Over 70k failed background checks last year. Only 13 prosecutions

Def could do better.

Fuck that. If they did their time.... all rights restored. Revamp the punishment system. Not free men's rights. Period!

Over 70k failed background checks last year. Only 13 prosecutions

Def could do better.

nice to see the trump admin pushed for those prosecutions

garland seems to be taking the opposite path on this as we see how he’s handled hunter xiden

Fuck that. If they did their time.... all rights restored. Revamp the punishment system. Not free men's rights. Period!
And it’s unconstitutional to ask if I’ve ever used drugs.

Hey, I have the solution to gun violence. Legalize prostitution. All the shooters are sexually frustrated men.

And it’s unconstitutional to ask if I’ve ever used drugs.

Hey, I have the solution to gun violence. Legalize prostitution. All the shooters are sexually frustrated men.
Actually, the solution isn't to concentrate on prosecuting those who lie on their firearms forms, but to pull off a sting. Have the dealer sell them a special ATF gun that's been manufactured so it can't fire, and require welding and machining the receiver in order to make it work. They could also put a special tracer RF tag in the box that they can trace from a mile away.
Then have special radio ATF units follow the guy home and confiscate every gun the person has. Then let him plea down.

This gets several guns off the streets all at once.

Fail a ba kground check and you don’t get that gun.

That’s how it’s supposed to work

Forum List

Back