Adam Schiff Censured

You actually like it when the scum on your team lies to your face on a daily basis.
No, I like it when people like you are so blatantly supportive of your own scum that you think everyone should be as well. And if they aren’t? Censure them…or throw them out of the legislature. But, it makes you feel good and it is all about feelings.

Just heard.

He well deserved censure.

Censure is not severe enough punishment for lying to the American public and bringing the business of the house to a screeching halt for all of those years.

No, I like it when people like you are so blatantly supportive of your own scum that you think everyone should be as well. And if they aren’t? Censure them…or throw them out of the legislature. But, it makes you feel good and it is all about feelings.
As an agorist, I have no representation in congress.

You, however, are represented by the most loathesome, lying, fascist scum in Murican history, and are just fine when they lie to your face.

If crapping all over the Constitution meant expulsion, it would mean a massive dump of Republicans and there ain’t enough toilet paper in the world for that.
If the Republicans acted exactly like the Democrats, you would be howling. Progs put on Hollywood Productions for the masses. Republicans put on archaic low wattage old style UHF shows which is how Democrats should be also.

Forum List

Back