Adam Schiff Gets John Durham to Admit Russia Helped Trump

The big question is why did Russia help Trump win the election??

Obviously they gained mightily from the Trump presidency because Trump canceled sanctions, weakened NATO, and let Russia do whatever they wanted.

Trump enabled and emboldened Russia and the Ukraine war is a direct result of Trump's actions.

Republicans are traitors who love Russia because Trump loves Russia.

View attachment 797366
If you're telling the truth. Then why did Biden go to the house floor. The first president ever to there and plead to lift the northstrom sanctions? Even Obama was against it.

It was Durahm, the Trump administration appointed lawyer, that admitted, the Russian stole the information, released it and it benefitted the Trump campaign. Again, he's a Republican lawyer, as I have been saying, just what can you expect? After all, look how little his 5-year investigation actually found on the FBI, only producing 2 referrals, 1 plea and no new information.
so what?.....i said adam schiff....the guy is and always has been a slimy fuck....

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?
Schiff made Durham look like an imbecile and a Trump toady

so what?.....i said adam schiff....the guy is and always has been a slimy fuck....
Well, if I don't know them personally and not from my district, I would not stand against your view of the congressman in your district or at least close to it.
Too late to help what he got out of Durham today, though. But, like I said, Durham is a Republican Lawyer. They apparently can't handle their side of debate, anywhere there are rules, like courtrooms or congressional hearings.

What about the topic of this thread has to do with trusting Schiff? And if he found something to be untrue or dishonest, why don’t you just point it out?
lakota and apprently you too,think schiff is a good guy...just pointing out to you two that the guy is a slime ball politician....and you should not be shocked about that....i know lakota thinks he is a great guy no matter what....he is not....

Did Russia Send Money To Bill Clinton's Foundation Like Trump Says?​

Bill Clinton did receive $500,000 to deliver a speech at a Russian bank that was promoting Uranium One stock, according to The New York Times, and the company's chairman donated $2.35 million to the foundation in four installments as Uranium One was being acquired by Rosatum between 2009 and 2013.

All you do is repeatedly defend the corrupt GOP and spin/deflect everything away from them and onto the dems. You love the republicans
oh shut the fuck up you fucking phony...here is a tidbit for you banker....another asshole whos area i lived next to, darrel issa....another fucking slimeball....go ahead say im defending the GOP for that .....lets see you say something about one the assholes you defend without question.....i bet you wont....

lakota and apprently you too,think schiff is a good guy...just pointing out to you two that the guy is a slime ball politician....and you should not be shocked about that....i know lakota thinks he is a great guy no matter what....he is not....
What in the word have I said that makes you think that I think Schiff is a good guy?! I have no clue what kind of guy he is. And I don’t think the kind of guy he is as relevant to the topic

oh shut the fuck up you fucking phony...here is a tidbit for you banker....another asshole whos area i lived next to, darrel issa....another fucking slimeball....go ahead say im defending the GOP for that .....lets see you say something about one the assholes you defend without question.....i bet you wont....
Proclaiming Darrel Isssa a slimeball, doesn't make you an independent when you constantly defend and deflect and spin for the GOP on a constant basis.
One little slimeball call doesn't change 100000+ deflections for your republicans that you love so much.

Well, if I don't know them personally and not from my district, I would not stand against your view of the congressman in your district or at least close to it.
Too late to help what he got out of Durham today, though. But, like I said, Durham is a Republican Lawyer. They apparently can't handle their side of debate, anywhere there are rules, like courtrooms or congressional hearings.
believe me i dont know that jerk personally.....but i know of him....more than most here...he aint a good guy...

If any opening post is guilty of no clean start it's this one.

True. I had a completely legit, clean start thread totally removed yesterday without explanation. It all depends on what side of the aisle you sit on.

MAGA garbage live in a perpetual state of tears, whining, and crying over everything in life.
You weaklings are never not crying about something.

Proclaiming Darrel Isssa a slimeball, doesn't make you an independent when you constantly defend and deflect and spin for the GOP on a constant basis.
One little slimeball call doesn't change 100000+ deflections for your republicans that you love so much.
and yet when asked you cant show me one example of me defending the GOP ....but yet you claim you aint a DNC fan but yet do nothing but defend them....and i can show you dozens of examples of you just doing that.....come on banker we have been in enough threads together show me that elusive example....

Forum List

Back