Adam Schiff Gets John Durham to Admit Russia Helped Trump

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

Never happened.

Russia was awful!!!

Releasing the truth about the DNC's and Hillary's corruption to help Trump.

Just terrible.

Don't they know that the DNC's and Hillary's corruption must never be exposed.

The DNC's and Hillary's corruption must always remain hidden.
It amazed me that Schiff had no interest in whether the Russian info might be true, just that Trump would dare to investigate it.

The big question is why did Russia help Trump win the election??

Obviously they gained mightily from the Trump presidency because Trump canceled sanctions, weakened NATO, and let Russia do whatever they wanted.

Trump enabled and emboldened Russia and the Ukraine war is a direct result of Trump's actions.

Republicans are traitors who love Russia because Trump loves Russia.

View attachment 797366

You on a mission to be more retarded than elmer?

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

Schiff is a lying piece of shit!

Are Lefties stupid or what?

There was NEVER ANY QUESTION about whether the Russians wanted Trump to win, or whether any of Russia's pathetic attempts might have induced three or four people to change their votes from HRC to Trump. The question was whether the Trump Campaign colluded with operatives of the Russian Federation to impact the election. THEY DIDN'T.

Seriously, are you too stupid to see this?

Is that the last desperate claim that leftie s have left in their hate filled anti Trump dogma that "Russians helped Trump"? Look around, you freaking idiots. Russians have been involved in democrat elections since Stalin was in charge.

Holy fuck you started on the fire water early today.

you asked what i said had to do with anything....i said schiff is a dirtbag....a person like schiff is not trustworthy.....get it now?...........i have known about schiff way before the majority of this country even heard of the guy.....im sure you have your opinions of politicians you dont like..
What about the topic of this thread has to do with trusting Schiff? And if he found something to be untrue or dishonest, why don’t you just point it out?

Forum List

Back