Adam Schiff Gets John Durham to Admit Russia Helped Trump

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

What complete and utter Bullshit!

Way to destroy your own credibility!

Just like Schiff, you are pulling lies out of your ass. Durham completely shut Schiff down in his attempt to do what you are claiming.

SCHIFF:
"Are you aware, Mr. Durham, that [Robert] Mueller's and Congressional investigations also revealed that Don Jr. was informed that a Russian official was offering the Trump campaign 'very high-level and sensitive information" that would be incriminating of Hillary Clinton…?"

DURHAM:
"Sure, people get phone calls all the time from individuals who claim to have information like that."

SCHIFF:
"Really? The son of a presidential candidate gets calls all the time from a foreign government offering dirt on their opponent. Is that what you're saying?"

DURHAM:
"I don't think this is unique in your experience,"

(*IMO this is a 'dig' at Schiff who falsely claimed to have a non-,existent whistleblower with Hillary Hoax evidence against Trump.)

SCHIFF:
"So you have other instances of the Russian government offering dirt on a presidential candidate to the presidential candidate's son. Is that what you're saying?"

DURHAM:
"I'm saying that people can make phone calls making claims all the time. Of that, you may have experience."

(*Another 'dig' at Schiff)

SCHIFF:
"Are you really trying to diminish the significance of what happened here, and the secret meeting that the president's son set up in Trump Tower receiving that incriminating information?"

DURHAM:
"I'm not trying to diminish it at all, but I think the more complete story is that they met, it was a ruse, and they didn't talk about Mrs. Clinton. I don't think that was a well-advised thing to do."

SCHIFF:
"Oh, not well advised. That's the understatement of the year. So you think it's perfectly appropriate, or maybe just ill-advised, for a presidential campaign to secretly meet with a Russian delegation to get dirt on their opponent?"

(*FBI Director Comey offered a Russian $1 million for confirmed political dirt on Trump!)

DURHAM:
"If you're asking would I do it, I hope I wouldn't do it. But it's not illegal."

Schiff suggested what happened was a crime.
DURHAM SHUT HIM DOWN!

Schiff claimed the Russians provided dirt on Hillary.
DURHAM PTOVED IT WAS A SCAM, THEY HAD NOTHING, THEY PROVIDED THE TRUMPS WITH NOTHING!

Schiff again tried to claim a crime was committed.
AGAIN, DURHAM SHUT HIM DOWN - "IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!"

The ONLY ones who committed crimes were HILLARY with her 'Russian Collusion' HOAX & fake Russian dossier she paid for...

AND

SCHIFF, who repeatedly lied about seeing and having direct evidence on Trump regarding Hillary's Hoax, his false claim to have a non-existent whistleblower, and being caught altering and authoring false evidence IOT overthrow the US govt by trying to illegally, treasonously remove a US president from office.

I think it would be easier if you just explained what you meant
you asked what i said had to do with anything....i said schiff is a dirtbag....a person like schiff is not trustworthy.....get it now?...........i have known about schiff way before the majority of this country even heard of the guy.....im sure you have your opinions of politicians you dont like..

It was spun as a gigantic conspiracy a couple of years ago. Now it's down to "Russia helped Trump". Is that the narrow tightrope lefties are walking these days?

What complete and utter Bullshit!

Way to destroy your own credibility!

Just like Schiff, you are pulling lies out of your ass. Durham completely shut Schiff down in his attempt to do what you are claiming.

SCHIFF:
"Are you aware, Mr. Durham, that [Robert] Mueller's and Congressional investigations also revealed that Don Jr. was informed that a Russian official was offering the Trump campaign 'very high-level and sensitive information" that would be incriminating of Hillary Clinton…?"

DURHAM:
"Sure, people get phone calls all the time from individuals who claim to have information like that."

SCHIFF:
"Really? The son of a presidential candidate gets calls all the time from a foreign government offering dirt on their opponent. Is that what you're saying?"

DURHAM:
"I don't think this is unique in your experience,"

(*IMO this is a 'dig' at Schiff who falsely claimed to have a non-,existent whistleblower with Hillary Hoax evidence against Trump.)

SCHIFF:
"So you have other instances of the Russian government offering dirt on a presidential candidate to the presidential candidate's son. Is that what you're saying?"

DURHAM:
"I'm saying that people can make phone calls making claims all the time. Of that, you may have experience."

(*Another 'dig' at Schiff)

SCHIFF:
"Are you really trying to diminish the significance of what happened here, and the secret meeting that the president's son set up in Trump Tower receiving that incriminating information?"

DURHAM:
"I'm not trying to diminish it at all, but I think the more complete story is that they met, it was a ruse, and they didn't talk about Mrs. Clinton. I don't think that was a well-advised thing to do."

SCHIFF:
"Oh, not well advised. That's the understatement of the year. So you think it's perfectly appropriate, or maybe just ill-advised, for a presidential campaign to secretly meet with a Russian delegation to get dirt on their opponent?"

(*FBI Director Comey offered a Russian $1 million for confirmed political dirt on Trump!)

DURHAM:
"If you're asking would I do it, I hope I wouldn't do it. But it's not illegal."

Schiff suggested what happened was a crime.
DURHAM SHUT HIM DOWN!

Schiff claimed the Russians provided dirt on Hillary.
DURHAM PTOVED IT WAS A SCAM, THEY HAD NOTHING, THEY PROVIDED THE TRUMPS WITH NOTHING!

Schiff again tried to claim a crime was committed.
AGAIN, DURHAM SHUT HIM DOWN - "IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!"

The ONLY ones who committed crimes were HILLARY with her 'Russian Collusion' HOAX & fake Russian dossier she paid for...

AND

SCHIFF, who repeatedly lied about seeing and having direct evidence on Trump regarding Hillary's Hoax, his false claim to have a non-existent whistleblower, and being caught altering and authoring false evidence IOT overthrow the US govt by trying to illegally, treasonously remove a US president from office.

So what?...Nothing is going to come of it in any event.

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

Rather bizarre line of questioning. Other then getting a cookie from folks like you, what was Schiff's point?

Rather bizarre line of questioning. Other then getting a cookie from folks like you, what was Schiff's point?

He was attempting to accuse others of being who HE & HILLARY are and of doing what HE & HILLARY did.

Pethaps he thought trying this 'whatabout'-ism would help him out in his up-coming Censure vote.

What is important is debunking the lie that Schiff got Durham to admit Russia helped Trump in 2016!
That and $6 will get you a small covfefe at Starschmucks.

You're being played by meaningless, performative wankery.

That and $6 will get you a small covfefe at Starschmucks.

You're being played by meaningless, performative wankery.

Snowflakes', trolls', and bots' lies and propaganda must be exposed and snuffed out immediately.

Forum List

Back