Adam Schiff Gets John Durham to Admit Russia Helped Trump

huh??
there are 10000000+ examples of you defending the GOP
You can't even hold Trump accountable for his extremely serious crime as you have repeatedly and wrongly tried to claim what he did was the same as Biden, when it isn't even remotely close. All you do is defend the failed record of your GOP, all you do is defend the failed fiscal policy of your GOP.

All you do is spin everything and deflect everything to defend your precious republicans that you love so much.
and yet you cant point out just one....and as far as trump and biden.....i showed you the law that says you cant take classified documents without permission and said both trump and biden took them without permission to an unauthorized place which means they both broke the law....but yet of course you said biden took stuff that wasnt as bad as the shit trump took....it doesnt say in that law anything about the type of classified being took.....spin that one banker.....

i have more than one comment here lesh.....dont just jump into a thread and start saying shit....
Responding to a point by "you're a commie" is what I refer to. Where I do that ...point it out

If I say you're an asshole and then explain why...that's different...asshole

and yet you cant point out just one....and as far as trump and biden.....i showed you the law that says you cant take classified documents without permission and said both trump and biden took them without permission to an unauthorized place which means they both broke the law....but yet of course you said biden took stuff that wasnt as bad as the shit trump took....it doesnt say in that law anything about the type of classified being took.....spin that one banker.....
The instances of both Biden and Pence are considerably different than Trump.

Trump had years to return those docs and not only refused to do so but hid some and lied about others.

Neither Pence nor Biden did any of those things.

Responding to a point by "you're a commie" is what I refer to. Where I do that ...point it out

If I say you're an asshole and then explain why...that's different...asshole
now i know you are full of shit....where in this thread did i respond to a point saying "you're a commie"?.....yea point that out to me.....i guess we know who is the asshole here....

The instances of both Biden and Pence are considerably different than Trump.

Trump had years to return those docs and not only refused to do so but hid some and lied about others.

Neither Pence nor Biden did any of those things.
the law says you cant take them without permission to an unauthorized location.....all 3 of them did that.....and dont tell me that bidens garage is a secure location....

the law says you cant take them without permission to an unauthorized location.....all 3 of them did that.....and dont tell me that bidens garage is a secure location....
Again...the cases are very different. You ignore those differences

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

Wrong

Trump took the most sensitive and most top secret material. Then he lied about taking them, then he hid them, then he tried to get his lawyers to lie and hide them, then they have video of people moving the material illegally, then he showed the ultra sensitive material to people.

Biden mistakenly took material that is not nearly as sensitive, then he gave it back.
If Trump would have given the material back like Biden did, there would be no crime.

Obviously you are too stupid to see the clear and obvious distinction because you want to defend your precious republicans ever step of the way.

Your bullshit has been exposed. You are just a partisan hack and a total phony.

Last edited:
the law says you cant take them without permission to an unauthorized location....why are you ignoring that?....
I'm aware of that and the fact that the law takes INTENT into account.

Are YOU aware of that?

Trump took the most sensitive and most top secret material. Then he lied about taking them, then he hid them, then he tried to get his lawyers to lie and hide them, then they have video of people moving the material illegally, then he showed the ultra sensitive material to people.

Biden mistakenly took material that is not nearly as sensitive, then he gave it back.
If Trump would have given the material back like Biden did, there would be no crime.

Obviously you are too stupid to see the clear and obvious distinction because you want to defend your precious republicans ever step of the way.

Your bullshit has been exposed. You are just a partisan hack and a total phony.
the law does not specify what kind of classified material.....it just says taking classified material without permission....and were is that proof i always defend republicans banker?....come on show me one?...or could it be you the banker are just a partisan hack and a total phony?.........

the law does not specify what kind of classified material.....it just says taking classified material without permission....and were is that proof i always defend republicans banker?....come on show me one?...or could it be you the banker are just a partisan hack and a total phony?.........
Huh???
pretty much every post you make defends your republicans.
you are defending the republicans right now in this very thread, what a total fool.

Can you admit that what Trump did was significantly and substantially worse than what Biden did??? I doubt it.

I'm aware of that and the fact that the law takes INTENT into account.

Are YOU aware of that?
well i get tired of seen the biden defenders say he didnt know his staff was taking that stuff and piling it in his garage.......yea right.....all those years and he never went over to see what was in those boxes?....trumps big mouth as usual made his situation worse....but for people to say biden was totally innocent of this is pretty pathetic....

Jerry Nadler absolutely deconstructs the Durham report in epic fashion. Just an absolute ass whipping of historical proportion. Or read the summary article on CNN or your favorite news site.

I'd simply watch:
6:48 to 18:00 Opening statement by Jerry (devastating)
and
33:20 to 39:40 Jerry questions Durham (devastating)
and
1:19:09 to 1:20:20 Mr Johnson (GA): "You didnt indict Former FBI Dir Jim Comey or John Brenner and you didnt indict Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, you didnt indict Joe Biden.. heck, you couldnt even indict Hunter Biden."
and
1:28:00 to 1:34:20 Schiff gets Durham to agree Russia Russia Russia was not a hoax and flounders around the Trump tower meeting. Also gets hime to call Mueller a patriot and hero. Ends with a zinger.

3:09-3:10 Schiff stumps Durham

3:27-3:30 Schiff destroys Durhams assessment his statements were in line with Muller report… destroys.

3:36-3:37 crazy Ukrainian woman from Indiana WTF?

5:21-5:23 Matt Gaetz is whacko

It just gets more brutal the more you watch.

Special counsel John Durham defends his investigation and former Attorney General Bill Barr | CNN Politics
Despite repeated claims from Trump and Republicans that the Biden administration has “weaponized” the Justice Department, Durham said there wasn’t any political interference with his work. He testified that Attorney General Merrick Garland, a Biden appointee, didn’t block any of his moves, didn’t reach out to discuss the probe, and didn’t meddle with the investigation.

“Mr. Durham constructed a flimsy story built on shaky inferences and dog whistles to far-right conspiracy theorists,” Rep. Jerry Nadler, a Democrat from New York, said. “By prolonging his investigation. Durham was able to keep Donald Trump’s talking points in the news, long after Trump left office.”

In addition to rejecting Trump’s insults against Barr, Durham said there was “substantial evidence” that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 election. (Trump accepted Russian President Vladimir Putin’s denials.) He also said special counsel Robert Mueller was a “patriot” whom he had the “highest regard” for. (Trump has called Mueller a “national disgrace.”)

After four years, Durham only secured one conviction against a low-level FBI lawyer for doctoring one email related to the surveillance of an ex-Trump campaign aide. Durham’s jury trials against a Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer and Trump-Russia dossier source both ended with embarrassing acquittals last year.

Forum List

Back