Adam Schiff goes full Joe McCarthy on Nunes and Solomon

The difference is that Joe McCarthy was right and most of the people he was going after were Communists. Joe McCarthy was an American hero. Adam Schiff is not.

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
So is Hannity and Limbaugh next
Lot of Mormon missionaries in the Ukraine. Better call them in too
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Looks like obstruction of Justice to me.

Can you translate that bullshit into English? With links please.

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Lol, the OP forgot to mention what those records showed.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas

This is really sad.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas
So?

This is really sad.

So, anything is justified so long as you approve of the result?

What a douchebag.

This is really sad.

No one has been indicted, shit for brains. Unless he has a warrant, he has no business getting Nunez's phone logs. How did he even do it?

How was Schitt able to get the phone records of Solomon, a journalist, Rudy and Seculo, the presidents lawyers, and a COLLEAGUE of Schitt?....sounds like an illegal search of at least ONE PRIVATE CITIZEN?????

CALLING AG BARR AS TO THIS COMPLETE DISREGARD OF A PERSONS PRIVACY...THERE IS NO CRIMES EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT WITH THESE PEOPLE....THE DEMONRATS ARE FUCKING FASCIST COCKSUCKERS!!!

SCHITT WILL MOT RELEASE HIS PHONE RECORDS, LET'S SEE THEM NOW!!!!

Last edited:

This is really sad.

No one has been indicted, shit for brains. Unless he has a warrant, he has no business getting Nunez's phone logs. How did he even do it?
I think this is tactical. Notice how long this is taking. If this was that serious he could subpoena the president and make him talk
I think schiff is hoping the dems take over the senate so ye won't be forced to testify.

Forum List

Back