Adam Schiff goes full Joe McCarthy on Nunes and Solomon

The difference is that Joe McCarthy was right and most of the people he was going after were Communists. Joe McCarthy was an American hero. Adam Schiff is not.
And trump is a traitorous POS who kisses Putins ass All republicans are kissing russian ass
Kiss my ass, traitor!
43je6at.jpg

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
So is Hannity and Limbaugh next
Lot of Mormon missionaries in the Ukraine. Better call them in too
The Democrats are going to pay a price for Schiff's secrecy and disrespect for conducting a campaign against all Republicans and calling it an impeachment inquiry. He also beat up the Constitution by breaking with the Separation of Powers, and has let his animus be his guide and not reason. For it, he will always be in my mind a destroyer of American power and using it like a cancer instead of an opportunity to boost democracy in the world, not political oppression disguised as a judicial procedure that follows no credibility whatever in its control freakish anti-American, anti-Republican President, not to mention anti-Republican President's supporters and he has likely the worst show of folly in America's annals.

I believe his only history will be of willful hatefulness, the bane of the era of "gotcha". Only, he will also be a loser both of his present infirmity that smells like treason.

The difference is that Joe McCarthy was right and most of the people he was going after were Communists. Joe McCarthy was an American hero. Adam Schiff is not.
And trump is a traitorous POS who kisses Putins ass All republicans are kissing russian ass
You don't have a clue what treason is. Treason is a person who acts against the leader of a country. That's what treason is.

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Looks like obstruction of Justice to me.

Can you translate that bullshit into English? With links please.
Lol, the OP forgot to mention what those records showed.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas
And they have no right to communicate with each other? Are you really serious? Really? Spying all around. This is getting outrageous.

You don't have a clue what treason is. Treason is a person who acts against the leader of a country. That's what treason is.
If this be treason make the most of it

This is really sad.
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

They're not supporting the law against bringing Communism into government matters, and I think it is not going to end well for the Democrats. It's time for the Demmies to cut the crap.
And I think you've been fed bullshit for so long you actually believe that.

It's sad, really.

This is really sad.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas

IMHO Nunes was seeing what Giuliani and Parnas knew about the Ukraine's various activities, such as 2016 meddling and/or the Biden's cash cow.
I'm not seeing anything remotely suspicious?! There are a lot of moving parts in the Ukraine as far as money trails to follow.

Intel Report Shows Nunes In Touch With Giuliani During Key Parts Of Ukraine Scheme
Intel Report Shows Nunes In Touch With Giuliani During Key Parts Of Ukraine Scheme

*Around the time the report was released on Tuesday, the Washington Times reported that Nunes had filed another one of his widely criticized defamation lawsuits against a major news outlet. According to the Times, Nunes is now suing CNN for $435 million over the story on his alleged meetings with Shokin.

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff (D-CA) was predictably tight-lipped about the call records involving his colleague cited in the report, telling reporters only that he found the allegations “deeply concerning.”

“It is, I think, deeply concerning that at a time when the President of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” he said. “Now, there’s a lot more to learn about that and I don’t want to state that that is an unequivocal fact but the allegations are deeply concerning.”*
.................................................................................................................................
Top Dem says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes likely
It follows a report that an associate of Rudy Giuliani has information on meetings the Republican allegedly had with the former Ukrainian prosecutor general.

Your posts are ridiculous. The only ones who worked with the Russians was the Hillary Clinton campaign who paid Russians for her bullshit Steele Dossier.
You're a typical democrat who blames others for what they themselves are doing.
Like Hillary calling Tulsi a "Russian Asset".
Trump and Republicans killed Russians in Syria, and gave the Ukraine lethal Javelin anti-tank weapons, the democrats gave the Ukes blankets.
See the bullshit now?
Pop quiz: Who paid Russians for "dirt" on their political opponent?

This is really sad.

Communications!!!!!!

Like in they talked? Isn’t that unconstitutional or something?

This is really sad.

And they have no right to communicate with each other? Are you really serious? Really? Spying all around. This is getting outrageous.
Communicate and conspire do not mean the same thing.

This smells

How did schiff obtain Nunes phone records?

The addition of the phone records shows democrats know they got nothing on impeachment over the last 3 months.

*Around the time the report was released on Tuesday, the Washington Times reported that Nunes had filed another one of his widely criticized defamation lawsuits against a major news outlet. According to the Times, Nunes is now suing CNN for $435 million over the story on his alleged meetings with Shokin.

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff (D-CA) was predictably tight-lipped about the call records involving his colleague cited in the report, telling reporters only that he found the allegations “deeply concerning.”

“It is, I think, deeply concerning that at a time when the President of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” he said. “Now, there’s a lot more to learn about that and I don’t want to state that that is an unequivocal fact but the allegations are deeply concerning.”*
.................................................................................................................................
It follows a report that an associate of Rudy Giuliani has information on meetings the Republican allegedly had with the former Ukrainian prosecutor general.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back