Adam Schiff goes full Joe McCarthy on Nunes and Solomon

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
So is Hannity and Limbaugh next
Lot of Mormon missionaries in the Ukraine. Better call them in too
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Looks like obstruction of Justice to me.
No one has been indicted, shit for brains. Unless he has a warrant, he has no business getting Nunez's phone logs. How did he even do it?
I think this is tactical. Notice how long this is taking. If this was that serious he could subpoena the president and make him talk
I think schiff is hoping the dems take over the senate so ye won't be forced to testify.
No he can't make the president answer a subpoena.One of the reasons an E.O. exists!!!

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Can you translate that bullshit into English? With links please.
Lol, the OP forgot to mention what those records showed.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas
So, anything is justified so long as you approve of the result?

What a douchebag.
They must have had some reason to look at the records, this shit don't happen in a vacuum Son.

This is really sad.

No one has been indicted, shit for brains. Unless he has a warrant, he has no business getting Nunez's phone logs. How did he even do it?
Lev parnav and his associate have been, Rudy will be soon.

And I would assume he got a warrant, wouldn't you?

This is really sad.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas

What a douchebag.
They must have had some reason to look at the records, this shit don't happen in a vacuum Son.
You are an asshole, and know nothing of the lawless obomanation...

James Rosen: New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans ...
May 24, 2017 · FOX News chief Washington correspondent James Rosen reports documents show NSA systematically violated rights of countless Americans

Justice Department's scrutiny of Fox News reporter James Rosen in leak case draws fire
upload_2019-12-3_19-51-1.jpeg
May 20, 2013 · Critics said the government's suggestion that James Rosen, Fox ... on whether President Obama believes it is ever a crime for reporters to ...

The difference is that Joe McCarthy was right and most of the people he was going after were Communists. Joe McCarthy was an American hero. Adam Schiff is not.
McCarthy was a nut-job.
If you haven't noticed, so is Schiff. He's got the crazy eyes! :eek2yum:
No, somebody photoshopped in the eyes and you were dumb enough to fall for it.
If that's so serious why do you believe the Godfather scenario that schiff tells.

Looks like desperation.
Son, you're a tRumpkin. You see desperation every damn day from your orange leader and don't recognize it so I doubt your ability to do so now.

This is really sad.

I think this is tactical. Notice how long this is taking. If this was that serious he could subpoena the president and make him talk
I think schiff is hoping the dems take over the senate so ye won't be forced to testify.
LMf'nAO at "subpoena the president"!!

What a dumb thing to say!

He won't let anyone else talk, why would he?

This is really sad.

How about Schiff meets with whistleblower which he has repeatedly denied.
But they carry the bully club don't they.

This is really sad.

What a douchebag.
"Some reason" isn't sufficient, moron. You need a warrant, and according to the 4th Amendment "no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

When did Schiff get a warrant?

The difference is that Joe McCarthy was right and most of the people he was going after were Communists. Joe McCarthy was an American hero. Adam Schiff is not.
McCarthy was a nut-job.
If you haven't noticed, so is Schiff. He's got the crazy eyes! :eek2yum:
No, somebody photoshopped in the eyes and you were dumb enough to fall for it.
If that's so serious why do you believe the Godfather scenario that schiff tells.
Schiff's got nothing to do with what I believe. I read the "transcript", heard the testimony, and decided for myself.

I realize that's not the tRumpkin way, but it's how most of the rest of us reached out conclusions.

This is really sad.

That still doesn't provide a basis for getting Nunez's phone records.

This is really sad.

That still doesn't provide a basis for getting Nunez's phone records.

It's just spying reworded. Hey but they ain't spying. Just ask em

This is really sad.

Is it illegal to call those 2?

This is really sad.

Looks like your side went full Stalin to me. Hopefully, Trump decides to punch back before there's bloodshed

House Democrats Go Rogue – Obtain Trump Attorney Giuliani’s Phone Records

How did this happen?

The House’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on Tuesday released the much-anticipated “Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report.”

The Democrats accused President Trump of abusing his power, obstruction and witness intimidation.

Schiff also obtained his own committee’s ranking member GOP Rep. Devin Nunes and Nunes’s aide Derek Harvey’s phone records as part of the “impeachment inquiry.”

“It is deeply concerning that at a time when the president of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival, that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” Schiff said on Tuesday of Nunes’ communications with Ukrainian-American Lev Parnas and Rudy Giuliani.

But it wasn’t just Rep. Nunes and his aide Derek Harvey whose phone records were obtained by Democrats.

Schiff and Democrats obtained phone records for President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and investigative reporter John Solomon!
This violates President Trump’s constitutional rights!

Judicial Watch founder and President Tom Fitton called this an outrageous abuse of President Donald Trump’s Constitutional rights.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

They went beyond that..getting John Solomon’s phone records too, because as a Journalist he dared to go investigate the Bidens and their Ukrainian connection..now this is truly scary..we are living in a banana republic..remember when the commie media said that Trump is ruining democracy by going after the press, well here you have Dems going after the press and I dont see ANYONE in the commie media saying a peep about it..because its fine and dandy to destroy ANYONE that the left disagrees with, journalist or not

Schiff has the power of Congressional subpoena so he can request the phone records (not transcripts or recordings) of anyone’s phone records without any warrant. This metadata can show who and when someone was called. Its police state tactics but they will stop at nothing at this point.

Schiff wanted to know who was talking to Viktr Shokin, the prosecutor that was fired as a result of Joe Biden’s extortion of the Ukrainian President Poroshenko. All the people mentioned have no doubt gotten first hand information from Shokin that corresponds to his sworn affidavit that John Solomon published with his investigative reports.

The Dems are desperate to prevent Shokin from testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee and are forcing Ambassador William Taylor, who was one of their first witnesses, to block his visa request issued by Senator Lindsey Graham.

The flak is always greatest when you are over the target.

This is really sad.

They're not supporting the law against bringing Communism into government matters, and I think it is not going to end well for the Democrats. It's time for the Demmies to cut the crap.

And trump is a traitorous POS who kisses Putins ass All republicans are kissing russian ass

Forum List

Back