Adam Schiff goes full Joe McCarthy on Nunes and Solomon

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
So is Hannity and Limbaugh next
Lot of Mormon missionaries in the Ukraine. Better call them in too
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Looks like obstruction of Justice to me.

Can you translate that bullshit into English? With links please.
Lol, the OP forgot to mention what those records showed.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas

IMHO Nunes was seeing what Giuliani and Parnas knew about the Ukraine's various activities, such as 2016 meddling and/or the Biden's cash cow.
I'm not seeing anything remotely suspicious?! There are a lot of moving parts in the Ukraine as far as money trails to follow.
download (2).jpeg

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

House Intel Report Call Logs Reveal Rep. Nunes’s Communications with Giuliani and Lev Parnas
Communications!!!!!!

Like in they talked? Isn’t that unconstitutional or something?
You people make my brain hurt.

Devin should have recused himself from the House inquiry due to his covert contacts with Giuliani and Parnas now revealed by the phone logs included in the House report.

Exclusive: Parnas Helped Nunes’ Investigations
Already a thread on this. And actually what it shows is more spying going on. No, he should not recuse himself. He has every right to talk to who he wants to. Why you are ok with this continued spying is beyond me.

Devin should have recused himself from the House inquiry due to his covert contacts with Giuliani and Parnas now revealed by the phone logs included in the House report.

Exclusive: Parnas Helped Nunes’ Investigations
Already a thread on this. And actually what it shows is more spying going on. No, he should not recuse himself. He has every right to talk to who he wants to. Why you are ok with this continued spying is beyond me.
Lol, no. Spying? Ridiculous.

American patriots know who are heroes are. We'll be building statues of Devin and Rudy before Dems ever get back into the White House.

This is really sad.

IMHO Nunes was seeing what Giuliani and Parnas knew about the Ukraine's various activities, such as 2016 meddling and/or the Biden's cash cow.
I'm not seeing anything remotely suspicious?! There are a lot of moving parts in the Ukraine as far as money trails to follow.

Can't debate so you post a photo? Thanks for playing.

Can't respond to the message in the photo?

Or do you need it explained to you?

Ok, just this once:

The photo or "meme" as they are more commonly called on the internet is a statement on the wilful blindness of the right wing and how silly it looks from the outside of the tRumpkin bubble.

This is really sad.

The report contains call records — as early as from April — with Giuliani speaking with the White House’s Office of Management and Budget, and with Nunes, the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, speaking with Giuliani, plus recently indicted Lev Parnas.

WHY would Giuliani be talking to the Office of Management and Budget? These boys are sunk.
Giuliani and Nunes star in latest Ukraine saga

This is really sad.

Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!

Schittler inspecting The Democrats in The House of Reps, with Herr Nadler trailing behind.
190220-hitler-ss-mc-1154_41d60dec04643c10903b924d49b7039a.fit-760w.JPG

This is really sad.
That's one of the dirtiest things I have ever seen. Adam Schiff needs removed from office. He's a fucking Gestapo Nazi.

He's obsessive/compulsive to an insane level. A modern-say Javert, but without a foundational crime to stalk.

Can't respond to the message in the photo?

Or do you need it explained to you?

Ok, just this once:

The photo or "meme" as they are more commonly called on the internet is a statement on the wilful blindness of the right wing and how silly it looks from the outside of the tRumpkin bubble.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm old and prefer to debate in prose.
If we're blind its because there are no impeachable crimes to see.
All we see are crazy democrats with TDS trying to use any political tool that they can to attack Trump.
Agree that the view from the urban plantations is a lot different than in fly-over country.
In case you forgot what living in the bubble looks like try this video

This is really sad.
That's one of the dirtiest things I have ever seen. Adam Schiff needs removed from office. He's a fucking Gestapo Nazi.

He's obsessive/compulsive to an insane level. A modern-say Javert, but without a foundational crime to stalk.
Worst part is Nancy Pelosi refuses to censure him so she approves of his Gestapo tactics.

Here Schittler is about to go in to another of his underground bunker meetings.

afs_de_p38.jpg__2160x1296_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

This is really sad.

Worst part is Nancy Pelosi refuses to censure him so she approves of his Gestapo tactics.

Here Schittler is about to go in to another of his underground bunker meetings.

afs_de_p38.jpg__2160x1296_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg
That's Hitler?

Could have fooled me. I thought for sure it was Adam ScHITt.

Forum List

Back