Adam Schiff goes full Joe McCarthy on Nunes and Solomon

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
So is Hannity and Limbaugh next
Lot of Mormon missionaries in the Ukraine. Better call them in too
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Looks like obstruction of Justice to me.
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!

Schittler inspecting The Democrats in The House of Reps, with Herr Nadler trailing behind.
190220-hitler-ss-mc-1154_41d60dec04643c10903b924d49b7039a.fit-760w.JPG
ooh look kids! Projection!

Yer a natural, Stumpy.

IMHO Nunes was seeing what Giuliani and Parnas knew about the Ukraine's various activities, such as 2016 meddling and/or the Biden's cash cow.
I'm not seeing anything remotely suspicious?! There are a lot of moving parts in the Ukraine as far as money trails to follow.

Can't debate so you post a photo? Thanks for playing.
Can't respond to the message in the photo?

Or do you need it explained to you?

Ok, just this once:

The photo or "meme" as they are more commonly called on the internet is a statement on the wilful blindness of the right wing and how silly it looks from the outside of the tRumpkin bubble.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm old and prefer to debate in prose.
If we're blind its because there are no impeachable crimes to see.
All we see are crazy democrats with TDS trying to use any political tool that they can to attack Trump.
Agree that the view from the urban plantations is a lot different than in fly-over country.
In case you forgot what living in the bubble looks like try this video

There are indeed multiple impeachable crimes to see. Only your unwillingness to open your eyes prevents it.

HUGE! Schiff Investigated Rep. Nunes and His Aide Derek Harvey as Part of His "Impeachment Inquiry" - And Obtained Their Phone Records! (VIDEO)

This is really sad.
Nunes was conspiring with people who have been indicted and are about to be indicted in the afraid he was supposed to be investigating.

Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!
Heil Schittler!

Schittler inspecting The Democrats in The House of Reps, with Herr Nadler trailing behind.
190220-hitler-ss-mc-1154_41d60dec04643c10903b924d49b7039a.fit-760w.JPG
ooh look kids! Projection!

Yer a natural, Stumpy.
Did you grow a Schittler Mustache for your fake impeachment hearing today?

IMHO Nunes was seeing what Giuliani and Parnas knew about the Ukraine's various activities, such as 2016 meddling and/or the Biden's cash cow.
I'm not seeing anything remotely suspicious?! There are a lot of moving parts in the Ukraine as far as money trails to follow.

Ok, just this once:

The photo or "meme" as they are more commonly called on the internet is a statement on the wilful blindness of the right wing and how silly it looks from the outside of the tRumpkin bubble.

All we see are crazy democrats with TDS trying to use any political tool that they can to attack Trump.
Agree that the view from the urban plantations is a lot different than in fly-over country.

There are indeed multiple impeachable crimes to see. Only your unwillingness to open your eyes prevents it.

List them with The Accompanying US CODE Citations so people can honestly debate them.

Go ahead I dare you to.

Ok, just this once:

Obstructing Hillary is STILL not a crime

This is really sad.

can't make it up. I'm serial, serial. I'm super Serial

This is really sad.

can't make it up. I'm serial, serial. I'm super Serial

Reminds me of Adolph Schiffler.

Ok, just this once:

Obstructing Hillary is STILL not a crime

In the real world, yes, but the Democrats are not done with their Lilliputan yarns yet.

This is really sad.
Difference being....

McCarthy was justified and was vindicated by the Venona Papers as well as the testimony of ex KGB agents.

Here is what is different to the left and why they are scumbags.

It is perfectly ok to proceed with any witchhunt as long as the witches they are hunting are white American capitalists. They could not care less about facts etc, and IF any republican has actually been guilty of ANYTHING, that is it. Like Nixon who was crucified for spying on 5 democrats. When their dear black leader and messiah was caught spying on all of America they laugh.

Just watch this whole thing.

Same reason the left always attack hitler, who they claim was a capitalist. Imagine how stupid they are. Oh, when they say."fascist" they mean capitalist.

So, for them any lefty doing anything like mao or stalin or pol pot to any white American capitalist, they ought to be treated as heroes.

Hence the reason they love che guevara and anyone like a colin Kaepernick who proudly wears a fidel castro shirt.

Ok, just this once:

Watched the testimony, and Turley is doing well. There is nothing impeachable according to Turley, period
Crimes are only crimes if they are in-fact real crimes, not if you want something to be a crime because its the only card you have to play.
Turley said that the courts should be involved to break the ties between Congress and the President.

Ok, just this once:

Watched the testimony, and Turley is doing well. There is nothing impeachable according to Turley, period
Crimes are only crimes if they are in-fact real crimes, not if you want something to be a crime because its the only card you have to play.
Turley said that the courts should be involved to break the ties between Congress and the President.
that's called the senate. hmmmmmmm

The difference is that Joe McCarthy was right and most of the people he was going after were Communists. Joe McCarthy was an American hero. Adam Schiff is not.
McCarthy was a nut-job.

Joe McCarthy was a great American hero and should be posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom with distinction.
ROTFLMAO! You might have to wait a few years for that to happen!Yes, the Soviets had a robust espionage program....but McCarthy used that fact to his own ends..including a cultural war. McCarthy was scum.....and that's how he ended...shamed and disgraced.

Forum List

Back