Adam Schiff has just introduced a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United and stop unrestricted dark money in our elections

Yes. I said that already.
Nothing escapes you.
it actually just sounds like you have no clue how the process works. Congress can’t make laws that violated the Constitution.

Congress can fix it by either making a law that doesn’t, or working to amend the Constitution to change the 1st amendment

No shit. The Republicans will happily oblige as well.
The American people will once again see a clear contrast of who is more serious about “draining the swamp”.
And the Democrats don't want this amendment added to the Constitution, either. This is just for show.

Only a complete moron would think Adam Schiff actually wants this amendment to pass...

"Schiff, D-Burbank, reported $1,874,781 in total receipts for the first three months of 2019, according to data from the Federal Election Committee."

it actually just sounds like you have no clue how the process works. Congress can’t make laws that violated the Constitution.

Congress can fix it by either making a law that doesn’t, or working to amend the Constitution to change the 1st amendment
WTF?

My donation to a political campaign is absolutely an expression.
How hard can this be?

If it's you expressing, it's speech.

If you're paying someone else to express, it's commerce.

Even if they're saying the same thing you want them to. (Especially if that, in most cases).

The Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to getting money.

They want to get Soroes, Bezos, the filthy ass greedy Union,and foreign interest influence payback funds but don't want any money going to the Republicans.

The Democrat Party is the party of welfare and selling out the country and they get tons of money from all the welfare queens, domestic and foreign..

Either stop all campaign funding from all sources (which the Supreme Courts has found to be unconstitutional) or have it available from anybody.

Of course the Democrats also have a record of weaponizing the IRS to stop their political opponents from receiving support so that pretty well makes them scumbags.

Democrats are the scum of America.

Schiff should not be in Congress.

What the fuck was that fake Trump/Zelensky call?

How can you cult fucks defend that bullshit?

This would truly return power to the American people

lol Schiff is on his way out and won't be getting any more comittee assignments, so what he babbles is of course merely noise.

Citing a “new standard” that Democrats had created last year by removing GOP Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Paul Gosar of Arizona from their committees for inflammatory rhetoric and posts, McCarthy told Breitbart he would strip Democratic Reps. Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell, both of California, and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota of their committee assignments.

Getting rid of the Democrats' Muslim terrorist fan as well.

How hard can this be?

If it's you expressing, it's speech.

If you're paying someone else to express, it's commerce.

Even if they're saying the same thing you want them to. (Especially if that, in most cases).
But, I'm not paying someone to say something. I'm expressing my support for a political candidate with a monetary donation.

Congress can make any law it wants. They do not have to apply to the SCOTUS before every vote.

A law passed by Congress IS the law until such time as the Court rules otherwise
they can not make any law they want…laws can’t violate the US Constitution you idiot… i also never said they had to apply to the Court…what the fuck?

If Congress violates the law, in making a law, it’s illegal and thus not the law and never was

they can not make any law they want…laws can’t violate the US Constitution you idiot… i also never said they had to apply to the Court…what the fuck?

If Congress violates the law, in making a law, it’s illegal and thus not the law and never was
One more time. If Congress passes a law...it is the LAW...until such time as the Court rules otherwise.

What part of that do you not understand

Forum List

Back