Adam Schiff Is A Democratic And democratic Hero

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
That’s right. Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explained that not only was Schiff carefully crossing each T and dotting each I of the process, but the whole way in which the hearings are being conducted now is entirely in accordance with House rules that were passed by Republicans back in 2015. At the time, Republicans were deeply embedded in round eight of the Benghazi hearings, and had no appetite for revisiting worn-out topics in public. So the very rules that they claim are creating an “unfair” and “secret” process … are their rules. They are rules that some of those invading the House chamber on Wednesday, such as Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows, had a direct role in creating.

Adam Schiff is a Democratic—and democratic—hero

When you aren't a pathological liar, you don't have to worry about keeping your story straight.

That’s right. Fox News judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano explained that not only was Schiff carefully crossing each T and dotting each I of the process, but the whole way in which the hearings are being conducted now is entirely in accordance with House rules that were passed by Republicans back in 2015. At the time, Republicans were deeply embedded in round eight of the Benghazi hearings, and had no appetite for revisiting worn-out topics in public. So the very rules that they claim are creating an “unfair” and “secret” process … are their rules. They are rules that some of those invading the House chamber on Wednesday, such as Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows, had a direct role in creating.

When you aren't a pathological liar, you don't have to worry about keeping your story straight.
Just like lynching, just because it was done before, doesn't make it right now.

Shit for brains will be going to prison

Fun fact --- when you put an orange guy in an orange jumpsuit, you can't see him any more.

Pencil Neck is a crook. Period.

Or, in the case of pathological liar Adam Schitt, just ignore your lies of a few months ago were, (i.e. having solid proof of Trump/RUSSIA! collusion), and propagate some more.

And another tree-fiddy for the spam-a-holic OP, from his corporate paymasters @ Daily Kooks.

CoinOperated.png

Napolitano said there was clear evidence Trump colluded with Russia just like Shithead. Everything he's opined on ends up as gravy on his tie.

Napolitano got his pee pee whacked by his **** masters and had his show removed the first time. Since then he is allllll over them jew nuts.

Where there is smoke there is fire. He did parody the call and while I believe he was kidding around he definitely muddied the waters and showed outward bias. IMO he should recuse himself. He is one person. Not a big deal.

Fun fact --- when you put an orange guy in an orange jumpsuit, you can't see him any more.
Well gee, we can only hope, because hope is what he said he would give us.

Oh look, mr. Iknowitallyoudumbfuck doesnt blast the grammar in an OP.
Not very consistent..

Oh look, mr. Iknowitallyoudumbfuck doesnt blast the grammar in an OP.
Not very consistent..

Oh look, I didn't quote the OP did I.

Do they not sell reading glasses in Tennussaaaeee?

However, since a service call was put in I have now checked the OP and find it grammatically sound. That'll be $39.7782.

Forum List

Back