Adam Schiff Says He's Got Evidence ... Again...

haha yeah but he wasn’t doing that…the transcript is clear he thought he had won

Actually Trump thought he won by 200,000 votes. Then why was he only asking for 11,780. Except that was the exact number of ballots needed to "FIND" aka, out of thin air. To give him the victory.

Well, there's the law.

Trump’s call with Raffensperger wasn’t just a direct attack on American democracy. It also was most likely a criminal offense. It is a federal felony to knowingly attempt “to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process” through “the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.”

So, as I said in another post, Trump's defense (and your defense of him) is that he is a delusional misfit who believed all the lies about phony ballots despite all those failed court cases.

Another federal law makes it a crime to “conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person ... in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States.” Trump was joined on the call by White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and at least two lawyers. Thus, to the extent that he conspired with them to attempt to strip even a single Georgia voter of a constitutional right to vote, Trump could potentially be imprisoned for up to 10 years.
LOL. I love how the click bait, "Lefty Crack" starts the article with yet another claim that "Trump was attacking Democracy" This same bullshit claim was made by Hillary Clinton from the very start in 2016 and they are still trying to sell it.

You know what a real attack on Democracy looks like. A dirty dossier bought and paid for by Clinton, Obama, and Biden, purchased from Putin who rubber stamped it and approved it, and then used by The Democrat Party to overthrow our Democxracy with Moscow Mueller COUP attempt and two Scampeachment COUP Attempts. And here you are after you stole an election still so fearful of Trump that you are still claiming the same worn out lies as if anyone would actually listen to you.

A vote for Trump is a vote for undermining out Democracy!

Wait, did you really just say that?

Lunatics

Actually Trump thought he won by 200,000 votes. Then why was he only asking for 11,780. Except that was the exact number of ballots needed to "FIND" aka, out of thin air. To give him the victory.
Trump won by about 20 million if anyone is paying attention. I watched the whole scam take place right in front of my eyes around 4:00 AM on election Eve after Trump was running away with the election handily.

yeah i’m he thought he won by much much more, but only needed what he needed.

but glad you agree he believed he actually won.

Your stupidity is off the charts since I already stated SEVERAL TIMES that he wanted to change EXISTING 11,780 votes to win.

The problem is your math. That scenario puts Trump ahead by 11,781 votes., yet Trump said he needed 11,780 votes to win by ONE, not by 11,781

You can insult Cheney all you want but when the hearings begin she's going to rattle Trump's chain but good.

if he doesn't go off the deep end it's because he's doubling up on his Aderall, the poor thing.

LOL, looking at the meltdown of the Democrat party, you're still stuck proving kaz's law (on my sig). Talk about a poor thing ...

The problem is your math. That scenario puts Trump ahead by 11,781 votes., yet Trump said he needed 11,780 votes to win by ONE, not by 11,781
Biden's Math is off, and so are his failing brain cells. This puppet actually thinks he won the election, for Senator.

What us Fox viewers will watch is what we already know--fear. I've watched your Communist party for a long time, and not once have I ever seen them fear a man so much in their miserable existence. Tomorrow will mark the year and a half anniversary of the break in and they're still trying to go after Trump. This has never been done in the history of our country with an ex-President.

These are desperate people and desperate people do desperate things. They will fail at this as they have so many other times. But if they try to attack Trump with some phony charge, the entire country will turn against them even more so than we are today. You already lost the Independents, you are bleeding the Hispanic votes by the gallons, you are even losing a portion of the black vote. You are just going to have to accept the fact that most Americans hate you, and pulling these stunts will only get more Americans to hate you.
yeh, Trump won more HIspanic and Black votes than any Republican in history... won something like 2500 counties to Byedim's 500... but somehow... oh my... HOw did it happen?

the dimster won anyway... amazing... I guess it was all that charisma... and working so hard in his campaigning...

Trump won by about 20 million if anyone is paying attention. I watched the whole scam take place right in front of my eyes around 4:00 AM on election Eve after Trump was running away with the election handily.

Have you ever watched drag racing. Because of in person vs by mail votes being counted earlier, it was like Trump was giving a 2 second head start against a car that was much faster.

Half way down the track, Trump would have been in the lead. But despite earlier appearances, by the time they got to the finish line, the faster car would have been far ahead.

You would call it cheating, the reality is that its the expected result of handicapped Christmas tree timing.

Yawn.....

You are making a fool of yourself after I destroyed your big lie you kept making when I posted the transcript you never read.

Here it is again from the transcript you still haven't read:

So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

I have been repeating what TRUMP said (QUOTING) in the phone call transcript nothing more thus you can take your math game bullshit up your ass!

David Koresh believed was GOD.

What's your point? They were both delusional?
it undermines the entire idea he was asking someone to commit fraud…and therefore you admitting you believe he won, shows you’re in fact th fraudster and this entire narrative is a hoax

I have been repeating what TRUMP said (QUOTING) in the phone call transcript nothing more thus you can take your math game bullshit up your ass!

So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

Explain why Thinks that 11,780 votes SWITCHED will give him ONE MORE.

it undermines the entire idea he was asking someone to commit fraud…and therefore you admitting you believe he won, shows you’re in fact th fraudster and this entire narrative is a hoax
Whether the votes were switched or made out of whole cloth, it was clearly asking to commit fraud.

Georgia already counted more votes than states twice their size.

Whether the votes were switched or made out of whole cloth, it was clearly asking to commit fraud.

Georgia already counted more votes than states twice their size.
hahaha no he wasn’t…you just said trump believed he had won.

GA had massive issues with how they conducted the elections …even stacy Abrams complained about it. Thankfully they have taken some much need steps at reform since the election

bernstein & woodward wrote,
"Donald Trump not only sought to destroy the electoral system through false claims of voter fraud and unprecedented public intimidation of state election officials, but he also then attempted to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to his duly elected successor, for the first time in American history,"

if youre too lazy to read, i cant help you.

What utter bullshit. It is just two old farts stroking people like you knowing you'll lap it up.

Forum List

Back