Adam Schiff Says He's Got Evidence ... Again...

Adam Schiff Says He's Got Evidence ... Again...​

Yeah, Adam Schiff's Got The Evidence!
Schiff_salute.jpg

Hey Adam---- we have some evidence as well!
SchiffyDildo.jpg

an insult is an opionion, but bernstein & woodward arent giving an opionion or insults, they are giving facts backed up by evidence.
There was no link with your post. Why do I suspect the link goes to an OPINION piece?

Prof Angus's proof is like the map in 2,000 mules.
They claimed it was a map of Georgia, when it was in fact a map of Moscow.

Angus claimed the Washington post retracted the secretary of state story, when they did not, And to prove they did, he showed the Washington post retracting the story on the chief election investigator.

Two different people. Two different stories.

Yeah, just like during Pelosi's 1st Impeachment, when he perjury himself claiming he had a 'whistleblower'
I'm trying to clarify the misinformation (right wing media lies) you relied on for your post. Is this what you are referring to?

Rep. Adam Schiff, chair of the House intelligence committee, wrongly implied that his committee had no contact with the whistleblower before receiving the complaint. Schiff claimed, “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower,” when the whistleblower had in fact reached out to a committee aide before filing a complaint.

A Democratic committee official told us Schiff “could have been more clear” but was “referring to the Committee officially interviewing the whistleblower, and himself personally.” It was clearly known, however, that the committee hadn’t officially interviewed the whistleblower at that time.

Factcheck: Adam Schiff’s ‘parody’ and President Trump’s response

The New York Times broke the story on Oct. 2 that Schiff knew about “the outlines” of the whistleblower’s concerns before the Aug. 12 complaint was filed. The whistleblower had contacted an intelligence committee aide after passing along concerns to the CIA’s top lawyer and being “[c]oncerned about how that initial avenue for airing his allegations through the C.I.A. was unfolding,” the Times reported.

Did you fail math?
Biden was ahead of Trump by 11,779 votes

Popular vote
Biden 2,473,633
Trump 2,461,854

Trump was asking the secretary of state to "FIND" 11,780 votes for Trump out of thin air.

If it was a matter of switching Biden votes to Trump, it would have only taken 5,890 votes (half as many)

Now you are LYING because I read the entire phone transcripts he NEVER asked for them to create 11,780 votes out of the air, he asked them to change EXISTING votes he claims were really is votes but were stolen from him.

You never read the Phone transcripts.

This is getting long in the tooth.
They retracted the story on the lead election investigators 6 minute phone call.
The story on the hour long secretary of states phone call was 100% accurate.
hahaha no it wasn’t…the transcript highlighted they were misleading…and you apparently are still falling for it

Now you are LYING because I read the entire phone transcripts he NEVER asked for them to create 11,780 votes out of the air, he asked them to change EXISTING votes he claims were really is votes but were stolen from him.

You never read the Phone transcripts.

Read my previous posts. I said that Trump said "FIND".

Don't change "FIND" into "CREATE", because that the basis for a lie.

Conspiracy to overturn an election? Like asking the Georgia Secretary of State to "FIND" 11,780 ballots for Trump.

I quoted the transcript, and it still says Trump asked the secretary of state to "find" 11,780 votes.
Which Trump said was one more than he needed to win

True but you never read the transcript which makes clear he was talking about EXISTING votes the entire time.

Read my previous posts. I said that Trump said "FIND".

Don't change "FIND" into "CREATE", because that the basis for a lie.
even your quote…doesn’t equate to condo park to over throw an election

asking someone to find votes isn’t a crime

True but you never read the transcript which makes clear he was talking about EXISTING votes the entire time.

That would be a physical impossibility, since Georgia already counted, recounted, and hand counted all the ballots.
To "FIND" ballots at that point, would mean that ballots existed that nobody knew about.

even your quote…doesn’t equate to condo park to over throw an election

asking someone to find votes isn’t a crime
It is when there are no votes to be found.
Remember they did a count, a recount, and a hand recount. That means that people actually verified every ballot they had in their possession.

Akin to a business depositing $2,461,854,and then claiming the count was $11,780 short, and asking for the bank to "find" another $11,780.

It is when there are no votes to be found.
Remember they did a count, a recount, and a hand recount. That means that people actually verified every ballot they had in their possession.

Akin to a business depositing $2,461,854,and then claiming the count was $11,780 short, and asking for the bank to "find" another $11,780.
they were in the process of a recount.

Forum List

Back