Add Another Impeachment Charge

Criminals are gonna criminal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 281556

Based on the track record of you loons I calculate the odds it happened at 0 percent.

So, which part of this report do you find hard to believe? Be specific.

Ummmmm, all of it.
Haha, what a sissy copout. As usual.

Even the most delusional cultist knows full well Trump would engage in this behavior.

View attachment 281556

Based on the track record of you loons I calculate the odds it happened at 0 percent.

Ummmmm, all of it.

No, not a copout. An accurate assessment based on the colossal failures from the past.

View attachment 281556

Ummmmm, all of it.

No, not a copout. An accurate assessment based on the colossal failures from the past.
Of course its a sissy, laughable copout, and an expected one. No, you will not be naming a specific allegation presented here and attempting to form an argument why it is not believable, or why it would be out of character.

Because you can't. Nobody can. You know this. Thus, the sissy copout.

Ummmmm, all of it.

Of course its a sissy, laughable copout, and an expected one. No, you will not be naming a specific allegation presented here and attempting to form an argument why it is not believable, or why it would be out of character.

That's because there is none, moron.

Ummmmm, all of it.

That's because there is none, moron.
Haha...how frustrating it must be to squawk all day every day, but to be totally incapable of forming a coherent argument about any of it. What a way to live...

Maybe one of your fellow cultists will grow a pair and attempt to argue why the allegations are not believable or why they are out of character. But I doubt it.

View attachment 281556

Ummmmm, all of it.
Good little wingnut. :itsok:

No, you're a poor excuse for a wingnut, to be perfectly honest.

Lol!!!

FBB09BC8-A8B8-4A43-B2EE-6AC21E4E43E1.jpeg

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Is that BEFORE or after this piece of shit is indicted for THREATS against Ukraine.....AND he mentioned the Surrender Monkey KNEW all about this threat....indict the Jug earred muslim at the same time!... a definite 2 fer!!!!!

Forum List

Back