Addition Epstein victim comes forward - Claims Raped at age 15

New alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein says he raped her when she was 15 - CNN

This man is an animal. He needs to be thoroughly investigated and anyone....DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN....who knew this was happening or who engaged in these sleazy tactics needs to be held accountable. I don;t care if it is Bill, Hillary, trump, or Jerry Falwell Jr....

And the dude that let him get off with a slap on the wrist needs to be terminated and prosecuted for Prosecutorial Malpractice!
Don't forget Martin Luther King....big daddy...

King is dead....Epstein and trump are not.

Rather than try to understand what a scum ball Epstein is, trumpettes are quick to come on here and bash the woman and therefor defend Epstein.

What is the Message we are seeing here? How many of these defenders and bashers of the woman are Trolls who are here to distract from Epstein and thereby trump?

Poor girl. She was so terrified she was sick. But she went back again and again because she liked that $300. Tack on count one of statutory rape and move on.

Actually if you had read her story you would know that epsein raped her, she never returned when that happened.

Poor girl. She was so terrified she was sick. But she went back again and again because she liked that $300. Tack on count one of statutory rape and move on.

Actually if you had read her story you would know that epsein raped her, she never returned when that happened.

trumpettes and Trolls are on a distraction/blame tour to take heat away from trump...

Let's hope the FBI interviews the 13 year old who claimed trump raped her. She had to go into hiding after trumpettes threatened her life in 2016.....MO for a criminal regime.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Rather than try to understand what a scum ball Epstein is, trumpettes are quick to come on here and bash the woman and therefor defend Epstein.

What is the Message we are seeing here? How many of these defenders and bashers of the woman are Trolls who are here to distract from Epstein and thereby trump?

I think it's very interesting that when Epstein was arrested the far right radical extremists were positively giddy with the prospect that Bill Clinton would get caught up in all this. At that time they were all very outraged at what Epstein has done and got away with.

Now when the mess hits the fan on trump and his labor secretary, they quickly change their tunes and go after the girls who are involved.

The behavior of the far right radical extremists doesn't surprise me.

It disgusts and sickens me.

It shouldn't matter who is involved and what political party they are affiliated with. Crimes were committed, a pedophile was given a deal that was illegal in that the government didn't notify the survivors of the crimes to let them know what the government was doing and that the government gave Epstein a deal that wasn't justice.

I think it's very interesting that when Epstein was arrested the far right radical extremists were positively giddy with the prospect that Bill Clinton would get caught up in all this. At that time they were all very outraged at what Epstein has done and got away with.

Now when the mess hits the fan on trump and his labor secretary, they quickly change their tunes and go after the girls who are involved.

It shouldn't matter who is involved and what political party they are affiliated with. Crimes were committed, a pedophile was given a deal that was illegal in that the government didn't notify the survivors of the crimes to let them know what the government was doing and that the government gave Epstein a deal that wasn't justice.

The only troubling factor is the role of Barr. He is a trump Stooge. Everyone knows he is. He will be quick to step up and bury any evidence that trump was complicit in Epstein's sleazy acts.

trump now has his Mafia in charge at the DOJ. It will take years and a change in the WH and in the Senate to extract some of these trump Tools from their rat's nests.

Yeah... Folks like to toss around the term "rape" far too casually. When in most of these cases, all participants were engaged of their own free will. That doesn't make it right; but it sure diminishes the heinousness of actual forcible rape victims....
Sex with a minor is rape.
No liar, it's called statutory rape.

There are msny legitimate issues to discuss about Epstein such as why only two counts against him. Liberal scum wants to address fabrications like him being a pedophile. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with this case. Nothing. Yet the scummos keep trying to make a connection.

I read her story. She was giving naked massages for $300 bucks a pop. They had a dispute over an increase and she never went back.

Charge him.

The only troubling factor is the role of Barr. He is a trump Stooge. Everyone knows he is. He will be quick to step up and bury any evidence that trump was complicit in Epstein's sleazy acts.

trump now has his Mafia in charge at the DOJ. It will take years and a change in the WH and in the Senate to extract some of these trump Tools from their rat's nests.
Trump has nothing to do with this case.

Acosta is hanging the democrats right now.

Yeah... Folks like to toss around the term "rape" far too casually. When in most of these cases, all participants were engaged of their own free will. That doesn't make it right; but it sure diminishes the heinousness of actual forcible rape victims....
Sex with a minor is rape.
No liar, it's called statutory rape.
Precisely. "Statutory" being the pertinent word. The only thing being violated in such cases, are statutes. In actual rapes there are actual victims, who have actually been assaulted, against their will. A world of difference between violent sexual assault of another person; and a process crime that merely offends the "sensibilites" of the state.

I read her story. She was giving naked massages for $300 bucks a pop. They had a dispute over an increase and she never went back.

Charge him.

Well I watched her interview.

She clearly said after he raped her, she never returned.

She was 14 years old when this started. She was 15 when he raped her.

Yet you blame the survivor.

Interesting you weren't saying these things when you thought Bill Clinton would get caught up in this mess. Now that it's trump and he labor secretary, you change your outrage and attack the survivor.

I hope this doesn't sound too cold, but she was playing with fire and she got burned. She knew damned well what was going on. She may have not liked losing her cherry, but she was no innocent. I remember being 14. Yes, the money was very tempting to a kid that age, but she was perfectly aware of what came after third base.

I think the only actual crime is statutory rape. But then I'm no legal expert.

Charge him.

Well I watched her interview.

She clearly said after he raped her, she never returned.

She was 14 years old when this started. She was 15 when he raped her.

Yet you blame the survivor.

Interesting you weren't saying these things when you thought Bill Clinton would get caught up in this mess. Now that it's trump and he labor secretary, you change your outrage and attack the survivor.
Trump isn't mixed up in anything. Demoscum are trying to create a connection.

Where were her parents when she was being paid $300 to give an older man massages at the age of 14?

Who cares? Deflection is an old and tired tactic. It is What is Is now!
My point is that this story doesn't seem very credible.
Her story has hindsight credibility. At the time she was making $300.00 per occurrence. At that time and her age it was a phenomenal sum of money. Now that she looks back she sees everything that was wrong.
Fine, but we don't know if any of that is true. Do you want to put somebody away for something they may not have done?

Where were her parents when she was being paid $300 to give an older man massages at the age of 14?

Her story has hindsight credibility. At the time she was making $300.00 per occurrence. At that time and her age it was a phenomenal sum of money. Now that she looks back she sees everything that was wrong.
Fine, but we don't know if any of that is true. Do you want to put somebody away for something they may not have done?
No one is being put away but Epstein and he won't go alone. He's been a loyal and generous democrat. If Maureen Comey can't cover for him and he goes down he will take others with him.

Just as 19 women who claim your Great Leader sexually assaulted them do not sound credible....Right?
It figures you would somehow try to make it about Trump, but since you brought it up, yeah. They don't sound credible. None of them could back up their story with any evidence. And several of them were proven to be lying. Try again, asshole.

Funny how, how; in regards to this Eppstein incident... There are a whole lotta Leftist who want to talk about, just about anything but Eppstien...

“He Said Not to Tell Anyone”: How Trump Kept Tabs on Jeffrey Epstein

Forum List

Back