Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

IT MAKES DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD.

Your accusation. present your evidence.
Dood. Are you really trying to say that's not the reason you object to it?

Do you really expect anyone to believe you?

Hard to take anything seriously when nut bags just keep yelling "it's true" without any reason to believe it's true.
Psssst! That's why you investigate it, dum-dum.

Of course it is, dumb ass. The accusation alone means nothing. Anybody can make any accusation.
And yet YOU claim any accusation against Trump is true with NO evidence at all.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.
How do you know they are false accusations?

Your accusations. Your job to prove they are true.
Already done by linking to it. It is now YOUR job to PROVE the links are false.

Link to an article by the editor of a far right site. Listing accusations is not proof.

The second time your crowd have been told the Affidavits were posted and they were NOT posted from the SAME site. Please do NOT keep REPEATING yourself as you have done so many times already and this goes for the other Leftists, this is because Rightists already know that Leftist Game of "keep EVERYTHING going around in circles" please change that record it's not working anymore.

Just to be clear, are you trying to say an affidavit in and of it's self is unquestionable proof of anything? That is just silly. Ask any judge, false affidavits are filed every day.
"The seriousness of the charge mandates that we investigate this." --Thomas Foley (D, WA)

When did that stop? Oh, yes...when the charges are made against Democrats.

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

Hard to take anything seriously when nut bags just keep yelling "it's true" without any reason to believe it's true.

Of course it is, dumb ass. The accusation alone means nothing. Anybody can make any accusation.
Then you agree this should be investigated.

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

Perhaps if there is credible reason presented to justify an investigation, So far it's just another wild accusation, just like all the other crazy, unfounded claims Trump supporters have made.

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

Perhaps if there is credible reason presented to justify an investigation, So far it's just another wild accusation, just like all the other crazy, unfounded claims Trump supporters have made.
As opposed to all the anonymous claims that conveniently appear against Trump that you parrot and insist are true?

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

As opposed to all the anonymous claims that conveniently appear against Trump that you parrot and insist are true?

Don't worry. With Trump's "No Conspiracy Theory Left Behind" policy, the nut bags in your bubble will accept it as truth anyway, just like they always do. If you expect anyone else to fall for it, you're fucked.

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

this time we have named complaints not democrat anonymous sources

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

Don't worry. With Trump's "No Conspiracy Theory Left Behind" policy, the nut bags in your bubble will accept it as truth anyway, just like they always do. If you expect anyone else to fall for it, you're fucked.
poor baby three and a half years of democrats Conspiracy Theories

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

If you say so. Believe what you want. Not my job to try coaxing you back to reality.

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

It's funny the way you're pretending you'd ever support any investigation into Democrat voter fraud.

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

pablo-4.png

Dims are so fucking corrupt.

"According to handwritten noted, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the 'alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.'

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

If you say so. Believe what you want. Not my job to try coaxing you back to reality.
I'm here to correct your lie in this thread

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

Like I said, I don't care if you want to believe that. You're an idiot, but that's OK too.

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

It's funny the way you're pretending you'd ever support any investigation into Democrat voter fraud.

If any of the countless other investigations into large scale voter fraud had shown even the slightest reason to believe the problem exists, you might have something to go on. What ever happened to trump's investigation? Didn't he order a full blown investigation?

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

Like I said, I don't care if you want to believe that. You're an idiot, but that's OK too.
you and your fellow democrats are nothing but liars

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

If any of the countless other investigations into large scale voter fraud had shown even the slightest reason to believe the problem exists, you might have something to go on. What ever happened to trump's investigation? Didn't he order a full blown investigation?
liar

Just lay it out for us.

His evidence it's false?

You would be better served by trying to correct your overbite.

Forum List

Back