Afghan Government wants explanation from WH

Basically the threat is how we could drop nuclear bombs on the country and the war would be over. When other countries say something like that we call them a terrorist nation and try and impose embargo's. We really need to quit being such a hypocritical nation.

The Bully in Chief can't help but be an asshole in Chief.....

Trump says he can win the war in Afghanistan in 10 days.

Why hasn't he done it yet?

I think because he doesn't want to kill 10,000,000 people.....or something like that. trump will take credit if it turns out well....if not then the Generals will get the blame....

I think because he doesn't want to kill 10,000,000 people.....or something like that. trump will take credit if it turns out well....if not then the Generals will get the blame....
I heard Afghanistan is lovely this time of year. You should move back there.

Basically the threat is how we could drop nuclear bombs on the country and the war would be over. When other countries say something like that we call them a terrorist nation and try and impose embargo's. We really need to quit being such a hypocritical nation.

The Bully in Chief can't help but be an asshole in Chief.....
When it comes to war, he should be nothing short of a bully. Would you want anything less?

What Afghanistan wants and what they get will be two different things. Perhaps Trump will tell them they can kiss his rosey red ass too.

too bad the coward will NEVER do that to Israel and and like all presidents since LBJ,bow down to them and be the servant of that warmonger.

I think everyone agrees Trump is the first President who didn't want to kill 10,000,000 people.

there is no doubt Afghanistan is a hotbed. there is no doubt but that they are planning to attack america.

afghanistan is a terrorist hotbed, afghanistan is from where bin laden attacked us, afghanistan is the threat to america.

deal with it!

the Afghanistan Navy will invade Florida next Monday-

Unless the goat bladder deflates at sea.

they can get their tanks serviced at Toyota dealerships anywhere in the country

image-0107.jpg

I am glad old Bone Spur isn't going to kill 10,000,000 people! shows he may have a heart...after all....NAW! JUST KIDDIN!

Forum List

Back