Africa the Cesspool of the World

Egyptians

fa7b.jpg

Just to let you know this Matilda women has already been debunked because she was claiming the mummies were white because of their hair.

You actually haven't presented any compelling rebuttals. Maybe you just forgot to bring your evidence.

Just debunking the verbal picture you are trying to paint since your opinion is not evidence. Real images beat out talk all day long.

upper%20egyptian%20males.jpg

Did your parents tell you that posting cute little pictures constitutes compelling evidence?

No you must be wrong about that. The forum professor of African studies says they have to be purely black, no Caucasian influence of any kind.

Where did you get that idea? I said they were not white. Its apparent they today have West Asian (Middle Eastern) blood in their admixture. I'm referring to the original people of Kemet (Egypt). they were definitely Black Africans. The ones that brought you the pyramids. You cant be 96% super saharan and be white. I'm only 72% and I am definitely Black. No way you would mistake me for anything but.

Your personal anecdotes debunk nothing. I thought you were going to counter with actual evidence to support your theory......still nothing.

You forget that I led and you have yet to counter. That left hook we call DNA pointed out that the Egyptians were Black people. You have yet to produce a single white Egyptian via DNA. The clock is ticking. You have had almost 24 hours.

You actually haven't presented any compelling rebuttals. Maybe you just forgot to bring your evidence.

Just debunking the verbal picture you are trying to paint since your opinion is not evidence. Real images beat out talk all day long.

upper%20egyptian%20males.jpg

Did your parents tell you that posting cute little pictures constitutes compelling evidence?

No. Science did. You have to look at the pictures and know that your argument is weak. It is seared into your brain since you process things by visual images. Those are Black people. They are Egyptian. Right now today.

If not for Africa you wouldn't know the date or how to do advanced math or sciences. Before Europe had a legit country Africa had already established the foundations of the worlds current knowledge base.
So, at what point did they become stupid?

Its not that they became stupid, but knowleedge was lost. Who was it that destroyed the great Library in Alexandria Egypt? It was suppossed to have contained the collected knowledge of the world there. Until the Muslim conquest rolled through Africa around 500 AD. They seemed to have a contemp for anything otherthan the Quoran, The Muslims were also packing people up to be slaves about thiat time so it wouldnt supprise me that anyone who was intellectual and resisted Islam was probably killed, converted or shipped off as a slave. I would guess Islam has done more to set Africa backwards than anyone else based on the Loss of Alexandria alone

Where did you get that idea? I said they were not white. Its apparent they today have West Asian (Middle Eastern) blood in their admixture. I'm referring to the original people of Kemet (Egypt). they were definitely Black Africans. The ones that brought you the pyramids. You cant be 96% super saharan and be white. I'm only 72% and I am definitely Black. No way you would mistake me for anything but.

Your personal anecdotes debunk nothing. I thought you were going to counter with actual evidence to support your theory......still nothing.

You forget that I led and you have yet to counter. That left hook we call DNA pointed out that the Egyptians were Black people. You have yet to produce a single white Egyptian via DNA. The clock is ticking. You have had almost 24 hours.

Already did that in post#95, remember? That's the one with DNA evidence that you asked for but decided to ignore. Why do you have to lie all the time?

If not for Africa you wouldn't know the date or how to do advanced math or sciences. Before Europe had a legit country Africa had already established the foundations of the worlds current knowledge base.

Its not that they became stupid, but knowleedge was lost. Who was it that destroyed the great Library in Alexandria Egypt? It was suppossed to have contained the collected knowledge of the world there. Until the Muslim conquest rolled through Africa around 500 AD. They seemed to have a contemp for anything otherthan the Quoran, The Muslims were also packing people up to be slaves about thiat time so it wouldnt supprise me that anyone who was intellectual and resisted Islam was probably killed, converted or shipped off as a slave. I would guess Islam has done more to set Africa backwards than anyone else based on the Loss of Alexandria alone

The Library at Alexandria.....the product of Hellenistic culture.

Yes, and was a center for learning in the world, a collection from the known world , I'm sure the knowledge lost there would have solved some of the arguments on this thread. That happened during Africa's developmental stage ... The conquest from Islamic armies and others

Yes, and was a center for learning in the world, a collection from the known world , I'm sure the knowledge lost there would have solved some of the arguments on this thread. That happened during Africa's developmental stage ... The conquest from Islamic armies and others

The Library at Alexandria was destroyed by the Romans, nothing to do with Islamic armies.

Already did that in post#95, remember? That's the one with DNA evidence that you asked for but decided to ignore. Why do you have to lie all the time?

That guy believed in bigfoot. That is not sufficiently credible to me. Produce one credible link that points to a white Egyptian person prior to Europeans coming.

Last edited:

That guy believed in bigfoot. That is not sufficiently credible to me. Produce one credible link that points to a white Egyptian person prior to Europeans coming.

So then you didn't read post #95.

So then you didn't read post #95.

I did. Please quote where it says even one Egyptian was white. Just one please. :lol:

Forum List

Back