Africa the Cesspool of the World

I guess that means you couldnt find any white Egyptian DNA like you alluded to? I found Black supersaharan DNA. Whats the deal?

.......back to the theory of your imaginary pure master race.

that was Hitler. No where did I mention a master race. I said Black Africans started and built Egypt. You expect people to believe white people traveled from England and built Egypt....in Africa... where some of the darkest people on the planet live and left no evidence of the capability to build in Europe? Come on guy. Get real.

And there we have it folks, conclusive evidence that there was no Caucasian influence in ancient Egyptian civilization.

Last edited:
Years from now when white people are no longer in America, there will be a negro like Asclepias telling everyone that negros built America and he will have pictures of negros in America to prove it.

Years from now they will tell us white people were the first to invent steel and point to a picture of the Terminator to prove it.

An important technological achievement. Did other cultures learn about steel from Africans? Or was that something that happened many places independently and in isolation? The Chinese were smelting steel by 300 BC. Is there some evidence to suggest that they learned how to make steel from Africans?

What does that have to do with anything? The Hayas of Tanzania were the first and the most sophisticated makers of steel.

.......back to the theory of your imaginary pure master race.

that was Hitler. No where did I mention a master race. I said Black Africans started and built Egypt. You expect people to believe white people traveled from England and built Egypt....in Africa... where some of the darkest people on the planet live and left no evidence of the capability to build in Europe? Come on guy. Get real.

And there we have it folks, conclusive evidence that there was no Caucasian influence in ancient Egyptian civilization.

Its better than no evidence at all there were white people anywhere near Egypt. Let me know when you find some evidence.

The Library at Alexandria.....the product of Hellenistic culture.

Yes, and was a center for learning in the world, a collection from the known world , I'm sure the knowledge lost there would have solved some of the arguments on this thread. That happened during Africa's developmental stage ... The conquest from Islamic armies and others

The Library at Alexandria was destroyed by the Romans, nothing to do with Islamic armies.
This from my book "Islamic Jihad" (p. 247, ref. clxxxii):

Some modern scholars, such as Phillip K Hitti, deny this (Omar's destruction of the library) on the ground that the Library of Alexandria could not exist because it was destroyed during the invasion of Julius Caesar in 48 BC. But, according to Theodore Vrettos (Alexandria, City of the Western Mind , The Free Press, New York, 2001, p. 93-94): "Caesar’s soldiers set fire to the Egyptian ships, and the flames, spreading rapidly in the driving wind, consumed most of the dockyard, many structures near the palace, and also several thousand books that were housed in one of the buildings. From this incident, historians mistakingly assumed that the Great Library of Alexandria had been destroyed, but the Library was nowhere near the docks… Some 40,000 book scrolls were destroyed in the fire, which were not at all connected with the Great Library; they were account books and ledgers containing records of Alexandria’s export goods bound for Rome and other cities throughout the world."

Well whether it was the Romans earlier, or The Umar Caliphate in 640 the knowledge was lost for that part of the world especialy.
There are some experts who say it was the muslims and some who say it was the Romans I suppose.

Personaly I would think the Ancient Egyptians were probably some mixture of peoples throughout their empires

Its better than no evidence at all there were white people anywhere near Egypt. Let me know when you find some evidence.

You have yet to present a compelling argument for your pure black master race.

Yes, and was a center for learning in the world, a collection from the known world , I'm sure the knowledge lost there would have solved some of the arguments on this thread. That happened during Africa's developmental stage ... The conquest from Islamic armies and others

The Library at Alexandria was destroyed by the Romans, nothing to do with Islamic armies.
This from my book "Islamic Jihad" (p. 247, ref. clxxxii):

Some modern scholars, such as Phillip K Hitti, deny this (Omar's destruction of the library) on the ground that the Library of Alexandria could not exist because it was destroyed during the invasion of Julius Caesar in 48 BC. But, according to Theodore Vrettos (Alexandria, City of the Western Mind , The Free Press, New York, 2001, p. 93-94): "Caesar’s soldiers set fire to the Egyptian ships, and the flames, spreading rapidly in the driving wind, consumed most of the dockyard, many structures near the palace, and also several thousand books that were housed in one of the buildings. From this incident, historians mistakingly assumed that the Great Library of Alexandria had been destroyed, but the Library was nowhere near the docks… Some 40,000 book scrolls were destroyed in the fire, which were not at all connected with the Great Library; they were account books and ledgers containing records of Alexandria’s export goods bound for Rome and other cities throughout the world."

Well whether it was the Romans earlier, or The Umar Caliphate in 640 the knowledge was lost for that part of the world especialy.
There are some experts who say it was the muslims and some who say it was the Romans I suppose.

Personaly I would think the Ancient Egyptians were probably some mixture of peoples throughout their empires

There's no controversy about that history, the Library was destroyed over six hundred years before Islam.

You have yet to present a compelling argument for your pure black master race.

Its not an argument. I have DNA evidence. You cant point to one person that was white. See how that works?

Still ignoring post #95.

Still not providing a quote that says anyone was a white guy.

Because you obviously have the expertise to decipher the exact racial makeup based on the DNA evidence provided.

That doesnt excuse you from not quoting where there was a white Egyptian. Stop stalling and post the quote from post #95 that says in effect:

"This mummys DNA came back as west Eurasian"

I have a mummy that tested Black African. Lets see your white guy?

Still not providing a quote that says anyone was a white guy.

Because you obviously have the expertise to decipher the exact racial makeup based on the DNA evidence provided.

That doesnt excuse you from not quoting where there was a white Egyptian. Stop stalling and post the quote from post #95 that says in effect:

You keep saying things with no actual evidence to support them.

I already posted this but just in case you missed it.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

Stop stalling and give us a link or a quote in a link or something.

Last edited:

I already posted this but just in case you missed it.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

Stop stalling and give us a link.

Which obviously proves there was no Caucasian influence in ancient Egypt, it was a completely homogeneous race of people who can all trace their lineage to a single source.

Forum List

Back