Africa the Cesspool of the World

You keep saying things with no actual evidence to support them.

I already posted this but just in case you missed it.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans

Stop stalling and give us a link.

Which obviously proves there was no Caucasian influence in ancient Egypt, it was a completely homogeneous race of people who can all trace their lineage to a single source.

Still stalling? :lol:

I already posted this but just in case you missed it.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stop stalling and give us a link.

Which obviously proves there was no Caucasian influence in ancient Egypt, it was a completely homogeneous race of people who can all trace their lineage to a single source.

Still stalling? :lol:

No, I've obviously conceded your point. All ancient Egyptians were completely black without any Caucasian influence. Plus Africa was the fountainhead of all civilization on earth. Who could possibly argue with that? Particularly when we consider all the compelling evidence.

Still not providing a quote that says anyone was a white guy.

Because you obviously have the expertise to decipher the exact racial makeup based on the DNA evidence provided.

That doesnt excuse you from not quoting where there was a white Egyptian. Stop stalling and post the quote from post #95 that says in effect:

"This mummys DNA came back as west Eurasian"

I have a mummy that tested Black African. Lets see your white guy?

It only makes sense that there were Black skinned people living there first . i would think so , but Egypts proximity to the Medditeranian puts it in direct contact with the sea faring peopples like the Greeks and Phoenecians, So its still anybodys guess. I would imagine people had less racial hangups like we do today, and it was eventually a mixed race society especially as the Empire grew, I think it had to be as It attracted people from all over the world at that time for many reasons. Who gets the credit for being smart? lighter skinnned or darker skinned? its to bad there has to be that argument. Civilizations rise and fall , hell theh decendants of the greatest astronomers the world has ever known are probably sneaking over our southern border now.

that video doesnt prove anything about Egyptian DNA, i just put it there cause theres some hot chicks in southern europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
A virtual sea of black Egyptian faces.

Attachments

• $cp4.jpg
    $cp4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 70
I guess he is so discombobulated he is calling the Greek historian Herodotus a liar too :lol:

Calling Ancient Egyptians Black Isn't Myth-making The Greek Writer Herodotus Said "The People Of Colchis Must Be Egyptians Because Like Them They Are Black-skinned And Wooly-haired." - Philly.com

The facts are these: Herodotus, a Greek writer in the 5th century B.C. claims that "the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.) The interesting thing about what Herodotus wrote is that had he believed the Egyptians to be any other color than black like other Africans he could have chosen other Greek words than the one he chose. His word is melaschroes, black-skinned. If Herodotus thought the Egyptians were white he would have used leucochroes. Had they been simply brown, like so many African Americans, he may have used phrenychroes, but he chose the word melaschroes. This word comes from the same root as Melanesia, the black island, or melanite, a black garnet. The ancient Greek use of "melas" was precise. Egypt is in Africa. Why shouldn't the ancient Egyptians be anything other than black?

Forum List

Back