Africa the Cesspool of the World

After 3 emoticons everyone knows you are trying too hard and you appear panicked. :lol:
Panicked? I'm getting a kick out of watching you struggle to find some shred of importance in your existence. Face it, Buddy, you've got nothing. Never had, never will. The best you can ever hope for is being taken care of. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well actually intensely panicked. You still went over the 3 emoticon limit that signals you are trying entirely too hard. I'll just keep posting pictures for your benefit. Well actually because I know it upsets you. :lol:

Queen Tuya, 18th Dynasty, Louvre Museum

36_louvreTuya.jpg

Black people are the foundation of this planet.

Last edited:
JQPublic1, the first reported case of HIV occured in the Congo, NOT in the United States. Research before you make claims.
Ebola also originated in Africa. The problem isn't that Africa is a cesspool, but rather that more and more back jungle areas are being encroached upon by the expanding populations and thus are encountering these viruses that were once not easily reached.

Troop of Egyptian Soldiers, Dynasty 11

TroopofEgyptianSoldiersPaintedwoodAssiutTombofPrinceMesehtiDynasty11flkb.jpg

These guys dont look white to me. Maybe they smeared themselves with chocolate?
Wow, a drawing from your third grade Black History class! Well, I'm convinced! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your getting better but you were concentrating too hard on not doing to many emoticons and fell for my trap. :lol:

You have to concentrate on all areas or I will make you look stupid again.

These figurines are in the Cairo Egyptian Museum. I simple google search would have spared you some embarrassment. :lol:

Military of ancient Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wooden figures found in the tomb of Mesehti: Egyptian army of the 11th Dynasty

Last edited:

Wow, a drawing from your third grade Black History class! Well, I'm convinced! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your getting better but you were concentrating too hard on not doing to many emoticons and fell for my trap. :lol:

These figurines are in the Cairo Egyptian Museum. I simple google search would have spared you some embarrassment. :lol:

No embarrassment, Tyrone. It shows the third grade level of whoever made the figurines. I guess they weren't too accomplished at art either. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS, the only person you've ever made look stupid is yourself.

The paint is 4000 years old. What makes you think that's the original color?

Furthermore, if they are Negroes, shouldn't they have frizzy hair, flat noses and thick lips?

No embarrassment, Tyrone. It shows the third grade level of whoever made the figurines. I guess they weren't too accomplished at art either. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS, the only person you've ever made look stupid is yourself.

We know you are embarrassed. Should have at least googled the picture prior to sticking your foot in your mouth. :lol:

The paint is 4000 years old. What makes you think that's the original color?

Furthermore, if they are Negroes, shouldn't they have frizzy hair, flat noses and thick lips?

Your right. If its 4000 years old, the paint would have faded some. Thanks for pointing that out. Now we definitely know they were not white.

Your white racists are too dumb for words. How did you make it to adulthood without killing yourself? :lol:

Ebola is spreading in Africa, whitey needs to stay out of there and let nature take it's course

JQPublic1, the first reported case of HIV occured in the Congo, NOT in the United States. Research before you make claims.
Ebola also originated in Africa. The problem isn't that Africa is a cesspool, but rather that more and more back jungle areas are being encroached upon by the expanding populations and thus are encountering these viruses that were once not easily reached.

MDiver, your theory is as good as any I guess. But, don't think I haven't heard it before.
I have researched the topic many times and I feel my premise has merit too. You read my hypothesis but you did not understand it. I suspect, as do many scientists around the world, that AIDS in particular, could have possibly originated in a western laboratory. HIV serum was then taken to Africa where animals and people were experimented upon with it. Naturally,when it started to get out of control, Africa would be blamed and the real perpetrators could simply rush in under false pretenses and observe the results of their evil. Then, to add insult to injury, toxic pharmaceuticals like AZT rejected by Western patient advocates would be dumped on Africans at a hefty price.

Your "encroachment" theory also stinks. You suggest that after thousands of years there was some part of Africa that Blacks had not explored. That doesn't sound plausible does
it? AIDS is a relatively modern disease and it is idiopathic. One theory is as good as another...all seemingly given some validity by some reputable source. You've got yours, and I have mine!

I have researched the topic many times and I feel my premise has merit too. You read my hypothesis but you did not understand it. I suspect, as do many scientists around the world, that AIDS in particular, could have possibly originated in a western laboratory. HIV serum was then taken to Africa where animals and people were experimented upon with it. Naturally,when it started to get out of control, Africa would be blamed and the real perpetrators could simply rush in under false pretenses and observe the results of their evil. Then, to add insult to injury, toxic pharmaceuticals like AZT rejected by Western patient advocates would be dumped on Africans at a hefty price.

It has nothing to do with what you "feel" or "suspect." Scientists have identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of the HIV virus. As for the rest of your little fantasy, take that nonsense to the Conspiracy Forum or to your shrink.

Ebola is spreading in Africa, whitey needs to stay out of there and let nature take it's course

They never follow your advice when there's a famine, instead we get shlock like "We are the World."

Forum List

Back