Africa the Cesspool of the World

Get a load of the purely black ancient Egyptians.

You do realize thats a European artists rendention dont you? :lol:

Try this on for size. An actual photo not a painting from a white guy.

gZj6Mpd.jpg

Is that right? Feel free to tell me when the images were done and by whom.

I did. Please quote where it says even one Egyptian was white. Just one please. :lol:

So then you've thoroughly vetted the sources of the Wikipedia article.

No. I just dont see where they say the Egyptians were white. Can you quote it or are you still stalling? The clock is ticking. :lol:

You are apparently just a little too stupid to understand that Egyptian civilization rose out of a combination of cultures coming together. The whole concept of a pure race of people is simply idiotic nonsense.

Years from now when white people are no longer in America, there will be a negro like Asclepias telling everyone that negros built America and he will have pictures of negros in America to prove it.

Years from now when white people are no longer in America, there will be a negro like Asclepias telling everyone that negros built America and he will have pictures of negros in America to prove it.

That's just plain fucking stupid. Why even bother? Remember not to drink and post....accidents can happen.

Here are the facts on Egypt, kind of sounds like America today, I guess history does repeat itself

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

So then you've thoroughly vetted the sources of the Wikipedia article.

No. I just dont see where they say the Egyptians were white. Can you quote it or are you still stalling? The clock is ticking. :lol:

You are apparently just a little too stupid to understand that Egyptian civilization rose out of a combination of cultures coming together. The whole concept of a pure race of people is simply idiotic nonsense.

I guess that means you couldnt find any white Egyptian DNA like you alluded to? I found Black supersaharan DNA. Whats the deal?

Here are the facts on Egypt, kind of sounds like America today, I guess history does repeat itself

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

I dont see a credible link in your post. Why not? :lol:

I guess that means you couldnt find any white Egyptian DNA like you alluded to? I found Black supersaharan DNA. Whats the deal?

.......back to the theory of your imaginary pure master race.

Years from now they will tell us white people were the first to invent steel and point to a picture of the Terminator to prove it.

.......back to the theory of your imaginary pure master race.

that was Hitler. No where did I mention a master race. I said Black Africans started and built Egypt. You expect people to believe white people traveled from England and built Egypt....in Africa... where some of the darkest people on the planet live and left no evidence of the capability to build in Europe? Come on guy. Get real.

Years from now they will tell us white people were the first to invent steel and point to a picture of the Terminator to prove it.
Give it up Asc. No one is buying the ancient Egyptian jungle bunny thing. Even imagining that is silly.

Give it up Asc. No one is buying the ancient Egyptian jungle bunny thing. Even imagining that is silly.

I know you wish I would give up. Sorry bud you are just going to have face the truth. :lol:

An important technological achievement. Did other cultures learn about steel from Africans? Or was that something that happened many places independently and in isolation? The Chinese were smelting steel by 300 BC. Is there some evidence to suggest that they learned how to make steel from Africans?

Forum List

Back