African American Church in N.C. Hosting a Rally in Support of Trump

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
What the?! But doesn't the media tell us that 100% of African Americans support hillary? Is every member of that church - not to mention all other African Americans who might not support hillary - Uncle Toms? The democrats are going to have to ratchet up their usual racial vitriol and hillary is going to have to work on her Malcolm X impersonation is this keeps up.

I'm sorry, perhaps someone can help, is this thread about something?

Aren't they tax exempt because they stay out of politics?

Not any longer!!!! I’m sure some guys from the IRS are heading down there to help them find their pockets.

Just as soon as they stop by the progressive leaning black Churches to collect when they cross the political line...

Oh wait, according to people like you, that's A-OK, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist....

What the?! But doesn't the media tell us that 100% of African Americans support hillary? Is every member of that church - not to mention all other African Americans who might not support hillary - Uncle Toms? The democrats are going to have to ratchet up their usual racial vitriol and hillary is going to have to work on her Malcolm X impersonation is this keeps up.

You mean Trump isn’t even showing up????

Thanks for the chuckle….

As usual you're wrong Unkotare. Hillary polls a mere 92% over Trump's 2% with black voters. Fer crissakes, get your facts straight! (just poking fun at you bro).

Among blacks, stick a fork in Trump cuz he's done.

Not any longer!!!! I’m sure some guys from the IRS are heading down there to help them find their pockets.

Just as soon as they stop by the progressive leaning black Churches to collect when they cross the political line...

Oh wait, according to people like you, that's A-OK, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist....

That you’re a racist isn’t my concern.

Tax exemptions come with stipulations. You violate them, you should get taxed.

Those exemptions were weak to start with, considering any other tax exempt group can do political advocacy, and were ignored when it was mostly being done by progressive black churches. Now that the shoe may be on the other foot, idiots like you can't wait to gun after whichever one decides to "leave the plantation" so to speak.

I have a feeling the first time the IRS actually tries to enforce the law that is on the books, you will have constitutional challenges coming out of the woodwork.

This also assumes that the activity being discussed is a sermon from the pulpit, which is what the law was targeting, and not a separate political rally only supported by the Church group, which is a far murkier situation.

Those exemptions were weak to start with, considering any other tax exempt group can do political advocacy, and were ignored when it was mostly being done by progressive black churches. Now that the shoe may be on the other foot, idiots like you can't wait to gun after whichever one decides to "leave the plantation" so to speak.

I have a feeling the first time the IRS actually tries to enforce the law that is on the books, you will have constitutional challenges coming out of the woodwork.

This also assumes that the activity being discussed is a sermon from the pulpit, which is what the law was targeting, and not a separate political rally only supported by the Church group, which is a far murkier situation.

Tax exemptions come with stipulations. You violate them, you should get taxed. What part of that is ambiguous?

Tax exemptions come with stipulations. You violate them, you should get taxed. What part of that is ambiguous?

I am saying those stipulations, when it comes to speech and freedom of religion, are tenuous at best, and have never really been enforced.

and I am also saying this has never been an issue with progressives as long as progressive ideas were the ones exuding from the pulpits.

I'm not aware of other churches (of any race) officially endorsing an individual. But, perhaps you are.

Forum List

Back