African-American gets 3 yrs for setting puppy on fire

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
One wonders what else this deviant might have done....or maybe he got caught early in his career before graduating to maim or torture humans.
1625783734682.png

One wonders what else this deviant might have done....or maybe he got caught early in his career before graduating to maim or torture humans.
View attachment 510417

I willl be very interesting to see how the leftists try to blame this on their POTUS Trump?

View attachment 510417

He was just trying to cook him a little puppy for supper, so you should be more compassionate for the poor and downtrodden in life, oh and on top of that why are you being so racist ??...Said with a very facetious grin.

Seriously their are alot of sick people in this world, and it seems to be getting worse and worse.

View attachment 510417

Thats so fucking weird...”people of color” abusing pets...Come on racist, that shit never happens.

I think this kind of stuff happens a lot more than we think in black communities. I'm sure this man will become a model citizen after his 3 years in prison. The next time he's arrested it'll be a person not a puppy. smh

He set a puppy on fire. WTF? Arson and cruelty to animals.

That's two out of the three behaviors in the MacDonald Triad. The third is wetting the bed.

It practically guarantees that he will move on to violent crimes against women, children or the elderly when he is released.

Had a Chinese exchange student living next door to me when I lived in Boston.
He would buy and read the local newspaper in order to improve his English language skills. One day he brought the paper over, excitedly pointed to an article, and asked me if it was true?
Seems a man had killed a dog and was sentenced to prison.
When I told him yes, he couldn't believe it.
Told me that would never happen in China.
I guess cause they eat dogs there. ... :cool:

Had a Chinese exchange student living next door to me when I lived in Boston.
He would buy and read the local newspaper in order to improve his English language skills. One day he brought the paper over, excitedly pointed to an article, and asked me if it was true?
Seems a man had killed a dog and was sentenced to prison.
When I told him yes, he couldn't believe it.
Told me that would never happen in China.
I guess cause they eat dogs there. ... :cool:

Sad.

but then....

Life is cheap in Communist China for humans AND animals.

Somebody should set him on fire.

I was about to say exactly that. ^

May he burn in Hell, if he doesn't burn here on earth first.
He'll have to burn in Hell, because these days with the situation on earth, he'll be released with no bail, and next be sent to a major Democrat city In order to train on burning buildings and police cruiser's courtesy of the mob.

Oh and don't forget that it's all the evil white man's fault ya know.

Forum List

Back