🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Africans started American slavery

So blacks are the only ones responsible for their actions and not whites? Thats pretty convenient
Shouldn't everybody be responsible for their own actions? Why are whites responsible for black actions but not visa-verse? Blacks are not responsible for their epidemic of crime?

Are whites responsible for their actions or not?
Are whites OR blacks responsible for the actions of other people, regardless of race?

So blacks are the only ones responsible for their actions and not whites? Thats pretty convenient
Shouldn't everybody be responsible for their own actions? Why are whites responsible for black actions but not visa-verse? Blacks are not responsible for their epidemic of crime?

Look CC, I am sorry you are the spawn of low expectations, but I cannot carry on mindless dialogues. I am not that charitable. Sorry.

Of course they are not. That is why blacks go to jail when their white counterparts don't even get a summons.

Of course they are not. That is why blacks go to jail when their white counterparts don't even get a summons.
Spare us your victimization. Seriously, stop whining and killing each other!

Look CC, I am sorry you are the spawn of low expectations, but I cannot carry on mindless dialogues. I am not that charitable. Sorry.

Your concession is noted. Thanks

proof?

So are Africans to blame for slavery or nah?
Black Africans had slaves too, in fact they still do. What is your point?

Are they to blame for slavery? or not?
Sure. They practiced and profited from it. Why wouldn't they be?

We're not going to start another of these idiotic exchanges, are we?

So are white people to blame for slavery also? Did they benefit?

Were you looking for who began slavery? Was the first to own a slave or are you looking for anyone to blame here?

I just want to know where the blame ends.[/QUOTE]

that's a good question

when will African americans stop blaming whitey for
higher than average unemployment rates
underachievement in education
high incarceration rates
high illegitimacy rates
the wealth gap

when?

No, "white people" are not to blame you fucking moron. When you say "white people", it encompasses a group of people who never lived through those times, nor ever owned any slaves. It seems that you should be blaming "people in the past" for slavery, since all races took part in it, but i know you will still blame whitey. Youre a cowardly hypocrite racist scum bag.

No, "white people" are not to blame you fucking moron. When you say "white people", it encompasses a group of people who never lived through those times, nor ever owned any slaves. It seems that you should be blaming "people in the past" for slavery, since all races took part in it, but i know you will still blame whitey. Youre a cowardly hypocrite racist scum bag.

I didnt ask if the white people from slavery was alive today. I asked if they benefited from slavery. Or is this topic about how africans are to blame and white people are blameless.

That seems to be the pattern

Forum List

Back