Afro-American Cannot Be Taken Down By Afro-Mexican-American Cop Using Taser!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
That female cop (Mexican-American?) is so cute!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Notice the perp calls for the real cops. :p

DONT TAZE MEH BROH! CALL THE AMBERLANCE!

Last edited:
I'm amused that race labels were applied to the characters, apparently unthinkingly. Like it is normal.

How they ever taught these things to pick cotton is beyond me... They can seem to follow the most basic of directions...

What did the guy do to get the police involved in the first place?
Was he on drugs or something?

How they ever taught these things to pick cotton is beyond me
I think they pretended they were teaching Crackers and it all fell into place.
I was thinking they snuck up to the edge of the field... looked around... and said to them. “I got an idea”! “ let’s steal all this guys cotton!” And the rest is history..:

I was thinking they snuck up to the edge of the field... looked around... and said to them. “I got an idea”! “ let’s steal all this guys cotton!” And the rest is history..:
Ah, Cracker history, the best revisionist history.

Dumb shit. All he had to do was turn around.
why the cops didn’t take him down sooner is beyond me. They had the man power, but still let the situation escalate, and get out of control.

This video also demonstrates the unreliability of tasers. Thick clothing, bad shot placement, and a myriad of of other factors make them innapropriate for law enforcement use in my opinion.

This video also demonstrates the unreliability of tasers. Thick clothing, bad shot placement, and a myriad of of other factors make them innapropriate for law enforcement use in my opinion.
Pepper spray is more effective. So is an ass kicking. Those cops cut him way too much slack.

Pepper spray is more effective. So is an ass kicking. Those cops cut him way too much slack.
There’s a reason dogs and batons had such a long run. They work.

Bullshit. They gave him plenty of chances.
There were plenty of contradictory orders and instructions. They came off as incompetent bullies. I think you have the police force you've wanted.

Apart from that, in the land of the free must one show ID when requested by police and is it an arrestable offence if one does not? Not the case here, but I guess we take those freedoms for granted.

Bullshit. They gave him plenty of chances.
There were plenty of contradictory orders and instructions. They came off as incompetent bullies. I think you have the police force you've wanted.
First they told him to turn around (several times). He didn't, but he started to get on the floor, so the cop said ok, get on the floor then. He wouldn't. He tried to hide behind the racks (looked like he was trying to get to a weapon he was concealing). The cops had plenty of reason to take him down. He obviously didn't want to be searched. They were way too patient with the SOB.

There’s a reason dogs and batons had such a long run. They work.
Yup. The Crackers' friends.

iu

First they told him to turn around (several times). He didn't, but he started to get on the floor, so the cop said ok, get on the floor then. He wouldn't. He tried to hide behind the racks (looked like he was trying to get to a weapon he was concealing). The cops had plenty of reason to take him down. He obviously didn't want to be searched. They were way too patient with the SOB.
If you don't think he was given contradictory instructions you'd make a good incompetent bully. Is not wanting to be searched a crime in the land of the free or do Constitutional Amendments apply only to real Americans?

Forum List

Back