After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

the 'ME TOO ' movement gave her the courage to push the issue that rape is a crime & she's not the criminal.
The MeToo movement began in 2017. You rarely hear it mentioned today.

'cept she told her story to 2 different people in real time long b4 that episode.

not to mention that donny refused to testify in court; AND when he was in ireland - he bloviated about having to 'fly back to the states to confront that woman & defend himself ' because the trial part was over & only closing arguments are left. welllllll... the good judge got wind of that & is giving the losing loser ex prez one more chance to take the stand & he has until 5pm on sunday to give his answer.

lol ... whatcha think ol' don don is gonna do now?
HIow do you feel about Bill Clinton visiting Epstein’s Orguy Island.

No, I assure you, I care about *lots* of things. When you win at life (like I do), there's a lot of caring and responsibility, and a lot of folks depend on me to keep winning and I'm pretty loyal to those folks, so I'm going to continue doing so. So, due to years of hard work, fiscal responsibility, freedom and dedication, my plate is thankfully full for a very long, long time. :113:

What I don't care about is you or your magaturd 'thoughts about stuff', because I believe they are nonsense. I know that burns your ass. And as I look in my bag of fucks, unfortunately bud, I've none left to give you. :dunno:

Edit: Who is the elected president has never affected any of the above.
Well hopefully Biden will not get our nation into a severe recession or a nuclear war. Such events could affect how full your plate is or if your plate matters at all.

The MeToo movement began in 2017. You rarely hear it mentioned today.
and?

E. Jean Carroll says #MeToo inspired her to go public with accusation​

Story by Shayna Jacobs, Kim Bellware, Mark Berman • Apr 27

NEW YORK — E. Jean Carroll, who has accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades before he became president, testified Thursday that the #MeToo movement inspired her to speak out after years of remaining silent.

“Woman after woman stood up,” Carroll said. “I thought, well, this may be a way to change the culture of sexual violence. … I thought, we can actually change things if we all tell our stories.”
E. Jean Carroll says #MeToo inspired her to go public with accusation

HIow do you feel about Bill Clinton visiting Epstein’s Orguy Island.

well, since i never voted for slick willy, i'd say the same thing about him, as i would about donny - who i also didn't vote for.... that if they trafficked in underage girl raping, then nail their balls to the wall. my conscience is clear.

lol ....

and?

Last edited:

I think, since his legal team says they will produce no witnesses, Trump must have done an about-face, the only military strategy move he knows.
She was very credible. She told people AT the time.
He said "not my type" but in fact identified a photo of her as his second wife/Marla Maples!
Ooops!

This is a civil case and only preponderance of the Evidence is needed.
Trump was/is LOSING.
The Judge gave him until Sunday Night to decide, because he didn't want any grounds for appeal even though he first declined to show up.

FYI She is one of 26 Named women who accused Trump of sexual abuse.
Two of them were allowed to testify in support of her.

Trump is a Sociopath Criminal in ALL respects.
`

well, since i never voted for slick willy, i'd say the same thing about him, as i would about donny - who i also didn't vote for.... that if they trafficked in underage girl raping, then nail their balls to the wall. my conscience is clear.

lol ....

and?
I agree with you that those who enjoyed Epstein’s underaged girls should be prosecuted but I want to see evidence, not just stories.

Rumors are that there is evidence from video’s and photos of the activity. If so, our wonderful FBI and DOJ should be able to prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Unfortunately there are also rumors that our FBI and DOJ are corrupt at the top levels if not all the way through. If that is true, wealthy and very important people may be involved with Epstein’s underage girls and will be above the rule of law.

and?

E. Jean Carroll says #MeToo inspired her to​

She was very credible. She told people AT the time.
He said "not my type" but in fact identified a photo of her as his second wife/Marla Maples!
Ooops!

This is a civil case and only preponderance of the Evidence is needed.
Trump was/is LOSING.
The Judge gave him until Sunday Night to decide, because he didn't want any grounds for appeal even though he first declined to show up.

FYI She is one of 26 Named women who accused Trump of sexual abuse.
Two of them were allowed to testify in support of her.

Trump is a Sociopath Criminal in ALL respects.
`

go public with accusation​

Story by Shayna Jacobs, Kim Bellware, Mark Berman • Apr 27

NEW YORK — E. Jean Carroll, who has accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades before he became president, testified Thursday that the #MeToo movement inspired her to speak out after years of remaining silent.

“Woman after woman stood up,” Carroll said. “I thought, well, this may be a way to change the culture of sexual violence. … I thought, we can actually change things if we all tell our stories.”
E. Jean Carroll says #MeToo inspired her to go public with accusation
Keep in mind that decades ago powerful men treated women differently and at that time it was no big deal. Playboys were considered to be manly men; what we would call Alphas today. Also consider movie heroes like James Bond and all his Bond girls or JFK and all his sexual escapades.

Actually I support the MeToo movement and feel it may have improved life for women in our nation. However I have also witnessed women use sex to advance in a company.

Times change. What was acceptable decades ago may not be today. That doesn’t mean that I in any way support Trump raping a woman but I want to see evidence because women have been known to lie about such incidents.

Keep in mind that decades ago powerful men treated women differently and at that time it was no big deal. Playboys were considered to be manly men; what we would call Alphas today. Also consider movie heroes like James Bond and all his Bond girls or JFK and all his sexual escapades.

Actually I support the MeToo movement and feel it may have improved life for women in our nation. However I have also witnessed women use sex to advance in a company.

Times change. What was acceptable decades ago may not be today. That doesn’t mean that I in any way support Trump raping a woman but I want to see evidence because women have been known to lie about such incidents.

guilty.

'cept she told her story to 2 different people in real time long b4 that episode.

not to mention that donny refused to testify in court; AND when he was in ireland - he bloviated about having to 'fly back to the states to confront that woman & defend himself ' because the trial part was over & only closing arguments are left. welllllll... the good judge got wind of that & is giving the losing loser ex prez one more chance to take the stand & he has until 5pm on sunday to give his answer.

lol ... whatcha think ol' don don is gonna do now?

Trump misses deadline to testify in E. Jean Carroll civil case​

BY STEPHEN NEUKAM - 05/07/23 5:46 PM ET
Trump misses deadline to testify in E. Jean Carroll civil case

:heehee:

6 minute readMay 9, 20233:17 PM EDTLast Updated 2 min ago

US jury finds Trump sexually abused writer E. Jean Carroll​

By Jack Queen
and Luc Cohen
E. Jean Carroll accuses former U.S. President Trump in a civil lawsuit of rape in the mid-1990s

NEW YORK, May 9 (Reuters) - Donald Trump sexually abused magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in the 1990s and then defamed her by branding her a liar, jurors decided on Tuesday, dealing the former U.S. president a legal setback as he campaigns to retake office in 2024.

The nine-member jury in Manhattan federal court awarded about $5 million in compensatory and punitive damages.
US jury finds Trump sexually abused writer E. Jean Carroll

GUILTY.

There was no way he was ever going to testify. So, the decision has absolutely nothing to do with new fables from new witlesses. (Not a typo,)
He should NEVER testify and try to defend himself; every time he opens his mouth and says anything he further incriminates himself.

Do you realize that Joe Biden is also accused of rape?

Back in the days when this allegedly happened, it was not all that unusual. You often heard the excuse. “Boys will be boys.”

We have come a long way since those days.

trump has always been a wanna be alpha male in all respects.
So much so, it's absolutely pathetic.

6 minute readMay 9, 20233:17 PM EDTLast Updated 2 min ago

US jury finds Trump sexually abused writer E. Jean Carroll​

By Jack Queen
and Luc Cohen
E. Jean Carroll accuses former U.S. President Trump in a civil lawsuit of rape in the mid-1990s

NEW YORK, May 9 (Reuters) - Donald Trump sexually abused magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in the 1990s and then defamed her by branding her a liar, jurors decided on Tuesday, dealing the former U.S. president a legal setback as he campaigns to retake office in 2024.

The nine-member jury in Manhattan federal court awarded about $5 million in compensatory and punitive damages.
US jury finds Trump sexually abused writer E. Jean Carroll

GUILTY.
Thank you. Finally !

You expect Democrats to have affairs and even to rape people.

Technically Trump is not a Republican. He just hijacked the Republican Party to win the Presidency. To me Trump is more like an old time Democrat before Obama and before the Democratic Party went batshit crazy.

Don't forget Arnold Schwarzenegger, admitted to groping 12 women over 30 years, and fathered a child to an employee.

Where's the outcry from the Lefties?

He should NEVER testify and try to defend himself; every time he opens his mouth and says anything he further incriminates himself.
Nah.

But words do get intentionally distorted by fucking scumbag hyper-partisan Democraps and a variety of lowlife libtatrd, including all the deep state persecutors who are going after him for just political reasons.

Forum List

Back