After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

Nah.

But words do get intentionally distorted by fucking scumbag hyper-partisan Democraps and a variety of lowlife libtatrd, including all the deep state persecutors who are going after him for just political reasons.
Persecutors is not the correct spelling, it's prosecutors. Unless you are making a sick joke about our legal system.

Persecutors is not the correct spelling, it's prosecutors. Unless you are making a sick joke about our legal system.
I wasn’t making a sick joke. I’m feeling sorry that you (and many other of your asshole libtard cult ilk) don’t grasp the meaning of “persecution.”

Deep State bullshit isn’t any valid part of our legal system.

'played the part' being the operative phrase.

he's a conman with a tribble living on his head. & he knew exactly how to reel y'all in.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”
You will of course disagree but Trump did a much better job as President than Joe Biden.

You were reeled in by the liberal media and its daily “bombshell” that was supposed to mean the end of Trump.

I wasn’t making a sick joke. I’m feeling sorry that you (and many other of your asshole libtard cult ilk) don’t grasp the meaning of “persecution.”

Deep State bullshit isn’t any valid part of our legal system.
I suppose you actually believe Christians are persecuted in this country. Yet they try to tell everyone else living here that they must live by their rules. Now, that's persecution. Same with the extremists in both parties, they feel they have the right to tell everyone else what to do and unfortunately they've passed laws enshrining that very persecution. You can't have it both ways.

You will of course disagree but Trump did a much better job as President than Joe Biden.

is that why donny the losing loser lost?

oh, & dark brandon didn't stage an attempted coup.

so there is that.

You were reeled in by the liberal media

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

and its daily “bombshell” that was supposed to mean the end of Trump.

he's on karma's radar... it already has started.

bragg, e jean carroll, letitia james, fani willis, jack smith pt 1 AND jack smith pt 2.

Scan-32-2-640x494.jpeg

I spelled it correctly, you pathetic stanky twat. :itsok:

Don’t cry. Or, go ahead and cry. Either way, nobody cares! 👍
No you TWIT.
You did not "spell it correctly.
You spelled it EXACTLY the way your Fuhrer and supreme cult god Donald Trump TOLD you in his Truth Social post you were supposed to spell it from now on.
Here is the text of his post that you obviously took your marching orders from:

“The Special 'Prosecutor,' Jack Smith, who is harassing, threatening, and terrorizing people who work for me, probably illegally, and totally at odds with the way Crooked Joe Biden is being treated, will no longer be known as the Special 'Prosecutor,' but rather, the Special 'Persecutor,’” Trump wrote in a post early Saturday morning. “He is a Trump Hating SLIMEBALL who is going far beyond the original instructions of the Department of Injustice. The Witch Hunt continues, as it always will, with the Radical Left, Country Destroying, Lunatics!"

And so of course, you being the brainless little ball sack licking brainless sheeple that you are, you think you can just quote Trump here without attributing the ridiculous, infantile slur to its original author and everone will think it was your original thought.
"My! Look how clever and witty and creative ole BackAgain is changing prosecutor to persecutor!"
LMFAO!
No.
All you've done is demonstrate for everybody here how pliable and easily manipulated you can be by a twice impeached, currently criminally indicted, sex-offender.

GOOD work chump!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::hyper::TH_WAY~113:

Yes.

Yes. I did. “Persecutor” is the right spelling. I reserve the term “prosecutor” for the folks who do the job honorably with an eye toward justice.

Naturally, dishonorable hacks like you couldn’t possibly fathom that.
Must be difficult to talk with your mouth filled with Trump's orange ball sack huh?

Yes.

Yes. I did. “Persecutor” is the right spelling. I reserve the term “prosecutor” for the folks who do the job honorably with an eye toward justice.

Naturally, dishonorable hacks like you couldn’t possibly fathom that.

^^^

ralphy.jpg

Forum List

Back