After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

Nah.

But words do get intentionally distorted by fucking scumbag hyper-partisan Democraps and a variety of lowlife libtatrd, including all the deep state persecutors who are going after him for just political reasons.
And here I thought it was because trump was delusional and doesn't think before he says things. My bad - not .

Nah.

But words do get intentionally distorted by fucking scumbag hyper-partisan Democraps and a variety of lowlife libtatrd, including all the deep state persecutors who are going after him for just political reasons.
What part of, " She's not my type. " and then later identifies her in a photo as one of his ex-wives, don't you get.

Do you realize that Joe Biden is also accused of rape?

Back in the days when this allegedly happened, it was not all that unusual. You often heard the excuse. “Boys will be boys.”

We have come a long way since those days.

deflection denied.jpg

Nah.

unfortunately or fortunately...

when e jean carroll's lawyer told donny that wasn't marla, but the woman he sexually assaulted - he tried saying the photo was blurry.

lol ... in the end, he screwed himself & it's sweet AF.
I know that's why I said , " PERFECTLY " clear, trump uses that word to describe himself all the time. PERFECT ending for the far-from perfect trump and his perfect hair !

Well hopefully Biden will not get our nation into a severe recession or a nuclear war. Such events could affect how full your plate is or if your plate matters at all.
Yep, all anyone has to do is ask the average or above average modern day citizen of Ukraine about it, otherwise to understand how quick everything can change.

Yep, all anyone has to do is ask the average or above average modern day citizen of Ukraine about it, otherwise to understand how quick everything can change.
Biden could end up getting us in a full out nuclear war with Russia. In a few hours the world would change forever.

trump has always been a wanna be alpha male in all respects.
So much so, it's absolutely pathetic.
Trump definitely played the part to the max.

He may regret that today, Times have changed.

Biden could end up getting us in a full out nuclear war with Russia. In a few hours the world would change forever.
Yep, and isn't it strange how the leftist libs act as if they really just don't give a dam, as if they've hitched their wagon's to the knucklehead while trying to drag us over the damned cliff with them ? Do they hate themselves so bad, that dragging everyone into the pit with them is their ultimate goal ???

That's the craziness that most don't understand, where as if you get to close to a raging fire then you get burned also.

The only way to put a spiritual death fire out is through Godly wisdom, and by way of his word's written in which warns us about how hot the fires can get if allowed to uncontrollably burn.

We must not allow the fires to burn everyone up, otherwise this because no one steps forward with a bucket of spiritual water and/or with Godly wisdom in hopes to dampen the fires down (get them back under control), and all in order to save the soul/foundation of a nation if it is salvageable in the situation.

We must put on the armour of God, because we fight against principalities and evilness in high places.

The good if their are truly any left (as if we are approaching the same day's in comparison to the failed Sodom and Gomorrah), must take the lead, and hopefully save this nation.

Obama through a compromised Joe Biden is serving a third term, and I now hear talk of his wife possibly wanting to run maybe, and if that happens it will be in hope's for the left that Obama would actually serve a 4th term as president. This nation can't let that happen, because look at the disaster we are all dealing with now. This nation must recognize the seriousness of the political situation that it has found itself in, and it must turn to God in order to get itself out of it.

Last edited:
Yep, and isn't it strange how the leftist libs act as if they really just don't give a dam, as if they've hitched their wagon's to the knucklehead while trying to drag us over the damned cliff with them ? Do they hate themselves so bad, that dragging everyone into the pit with them is their ultimate goal ???

That's the craziness that most don't understand, where as if you get to close to a raging fire then you get burned also.

The only way to put a spiritual death fire out is through Godly wisdom, and by way of his word's written in which warns us about how hot the fires can get if allowed to uncontrollably burn.

We must not allow the fires to burn everyone up, otherwise this because no one steps forward with a bucket of spiritual water and/or with Godly wisdom in hopes to dampen the fires down (get them back under control), and all in order to save the soul/foundation of a nation if it is salvageable in the situation.

We must put on the armour of God, because we fight against principalities and evilness in high places.

The good if their are truly any left (as if we are approaching the same day's in comparison to the failed Sodom and Gomorrah), must take the lead, and hopefully save this nation.

Obama through a compromised Joe Biden is serving a third term, and I now hear talk of his wife possibly wanting to run maybe, and if that happens it will be in hope's for the left that Obama would actually serve a 4th term as president. This nation can't let that happen, because look at the disaster we are all dealing with now. This nation must recognize the seriousness of the political situation that it has found itself in, and it must turn to God in order to get itself out of it.
I sometimes wonder if this nation can be saved. It‘s hard to find our nation named in Revelations. Perhaps Biden does succeed in getting us nuked.

However recently there have been some positive developments.

Trump definitely played the part to the max.

He may regret that today, Times have changed.

'played the part' being the operative phrase.

he's a conman with a tribble living on his head. & he knew exactly how to reel y'all in.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Forum List

Back