After a 3rd woman testifies Trump sexually assaulted her, his lawyers announce they won't call any witnesses

Trump is a piece of fucking shit. The guy probably have sexually assaulted hundreds of woman in his disgusting fucking life.
Probably???? That is your ilk's operative word....
Meanwhile, we still see Poopeypants sniffing and fondling anything under the teen age even today.
Idiot.

The Democrats did this same thing against Hernan Cain...and Kavanaugh...and...

:rolleyes:
You are right on. This is just another Democrat prevarication that nobody can confirm. From now on, a kiss is a crime, oh wait. It cannot be a Democrat because transgender theory protects them and no one else, The Democrats own the Justice Department, and we won't talk about how unconstitutional that is.

(( waifing sounds of violins in the air )) Oh sure, she wants to warn women about Trump? Meanwhile
Democrats would have transgendered men sharing a restroom with your ten year old daughter if they could have their way.

seems very clear to me this is about the election...if this woman is anything like Jessica Stormlover who is SURE Trump assaulted hundreds of women... simply because he's Trump, then why not lie? she's sure Trump did it to someone else anyway?
We saw this before with Kavenaugh, its the Democrat S.O.P.
And the SOP of MAGAt Trumptards is to blame the victims and make lame excuses for their cult god.

NEW YORK CITY — During Wednesday’s testimony in the civil trial of former President Donald Trump, author and journalist Natasha Stoynoff became the third woman to testify under oath that Trump sexually assaulted her years earlier.

“It’s the most ridiculous, disgusting story,” Trump said in the video. “It’s made up.”

Uhh yeah... like all of these people all of these years have been making it up?

COME ON MAN....

Yes, this time. This is it. They got him.

If Don the Con is on the ballot in 2024, and he has been found guilty of rape, think twice before casting your vote for a rapist.

What year were all these alleged rapes taking place?

I agree, but let's be civil about this one. No need for name calling or vulgarity like the majority of the Trump supporters on this site.
This is a very serious subject.
Trump is alleged to have “forcefully kissed” a far left Kerry journalist in 2005?

And she’s only complaining about it now?

Dont make me laugh

Democrats can produce a never ending stream of women on demand to claim they were harassed, raped, fondled, kissed or just ogled.

And yet, when Democrat women or young girls are harassed, raped, fondled, kissed or just ogled by Joe Biden, you don't hear a peep out of them.

Maybe they just like to keep it within the family.

And yet, when Democrat women or young girls are harassed, raped, fondled, kissed or just ogled by Joe Biden, you don't hear a peep out of them.

Maybe they just like to keep it within the family.
When you can't defend your cult idol against his own admission of rape I guess resorting to childish whataboutism is about all you have huh?

Forum List

Back