After attacking Trump, Obama to campaign for congressional candidates in California

With their lowest ever population in Congress/state govs/state legislatures etc., the Dems needed a hero to come forth, and low and behold, the mighty QUEER-O steps up.

Too scared of Joan Rivers to let her live
Married to a man with a scar and no sex organ
Able to leap over any and all media coverage since he covered up 911

It is QUEER-O to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular ex-Presidents are great endorsements

Going to California is quite risky for Obama. lol!

not at all risky... but quite smart given the millions of people who may not have been bothered to go to the polls, being that it is a mid term election.

I was joking, it was sarcasm.

i was only stating the obvious. i think his strategy to appeal to all who want a return to saner times with people who actually don't endorse a crazy russian asset in the whitehouse is gonna be a message that's hard to fight.

With their lowest ever population in Congress/state govs/state legislatures etc., the Dems needed a hero to come forth, and low and behold, the mighty QUEER-O steps up.

^^^ :cuckoo:^^^

I see Obama isn't campaigning for candidates in battle ground states, I think we all know why, Obama doesn't want to face voters in those states. :auiqs.jpg:

Going to California is quite risky for Obama. lol!

not at all risky... but quite smart given the millions of people who may not have been bothered to go to the polls, being that it is a mid term election.

I was joking, it was sarcasm.

i was only stating the obvious. i think his strategy to appeal to all who want a return to saner times with people who actually don't endorse a crazy russian asset in the whitehouse is gonna be a message that's hard to fight.

You go to California for sane people? Lol!

Cool reading library you've got there, genius.

Well, he campaigned for Crooked Hillary, didn't he?
Little did he know his time would have been better spent offering the Russians a better deal than what Trump offered
Since 2008, the only one Obama got elected was Obama.

The whining about Russia is passé btw. Now it's some work of fiction by an aging media whore and an NYT op-ed by some unknown mid-level munchkin.

You go, Obozo the Clown!

---

Obama to campaign for congressional candidates in California

Obama to campaign for congressional candidates in California

California? How cheap is that?

Preaching to the choir lacks nobility.

Is that why Trump only appears in Montana and West Virginia?
Haven't seen trump here in California at all .

Why bother?
He's afraid. Won't even come to help his butt boi, Nunes.

Well, he campaigned for Crooked Hillary, didn't he?
Little did he know his time would have been better spent offering the Russians a better deal than what Trump offered
Since 2008, the only one Obama got elected was Obama.

The whining about Russia is passé btw. Now it's some work of fiction by an aging media whore and an NYT op-ed by some unknown mid-level munchkin.
I guess you don’t really know much of anything

Three GOP members of Congress from California in BIG trouble: Duncan Hunter, Dana Rohrabacher, and Kevin Nunes. Daryl Issa is retiring and his district is in danger too. That's four seats alone. How many seats does Montana have?

Three GOP members of Congress from California in BIG trouble: Duncan Hunter, Dana Rohrabacher, and Kevin Nunes. Daryl Issa is retiring and his district is in danger too. That's four seats alone. How many seats does Montana have?
One Senate up for grabs. That's going to swing to GOP.

Forum List

Back