After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Whatja tallin about Willis?

Again, if the left wing does it, it has to be OK.

They can make bombs, very similar to the Boston bombs, and have them, lucky for us prematurely blow up and no problem what's so ever.

They can use Hellfire missles that kill and maim innocents, no problem. Hell they can even kill 16 year olds and dismiss it as an accident and a result of poor parenting.

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Saying they were "pals" is a bit of a stretch. They attended some of the same events and lived relatively close to one another, but if you know big cities, that's hardly proof of "paldom".

The problem with liberals is that the attack in Boston (which closely mirrors their hero Bill Ayers antics) isn't going to change their ideological beliefs, and who they think their hero's are.

If a terrorist attack changes ideological beliefs then the terrorists have won.

The problem with liberals is that the attack in Boston (which closely mirrors their hero Bill Ayers antics) isn't going to change their ideological beliefs, and who they think their hero's are.

If a terrorist attack changes ideological beliefs then the terrorists have won.

Exactly, it's why you leftist loons will still be the same idiots you were before the Boston bombings. :lol:

Saying they were "pals" is a bit of a stretch. They attended some of the same events and lived relatively close to one another, but if you know big cities, that's hardly proof of "paldom".

obama kicked off his political career in Ayer's living room. they are a lot more than casual neighbors.

Kinda like obama sitting in Wright's church for 20 years and never hearing any of his sermons.

obama kicked off his political career in Ayer's living room. they are a lot more than casual neighbors.

Kinda like obama sitting in Wright's church for 20 years and never hearing any of his sermons.

That's false. Ayer's place was one of twenty stops on his kick off tour and they'd never met before that day.

snopes.com: Barack Obama and Bill Ayers

You lefties love talking about radical right wing violence and trying to tie any wacko on the news to the right yet when the facts come out that is never the case there is a lesson in that.

Bill Ayers, who set off some bombs in public buildings 50 years ago for which he was never convicted, who had contact with Obama but no close relationship, was a hero to suspected liberal terrorists whose agenda and politics are totally unknown. Sounds like the beginning of another conspiracy theory.

They don't care because most of them agree with his politics and after all that was a long time ago.

Indeed, you speak the truth. The left is funny about things like that. If it is a cause that they support (I.e., Vietnam)......
Are you REALLY.....

323.png
eusa_doh.gif
323.png

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkRBTH-eFoM]William Ayers GMA Interview About Obama - 11/14/08 - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't rebellion against tyranny mandated by the Declaration of Independence?

Isn't that kind of rhetoric you rightwing 'patriots' love to spout off?

Wasn't the US government conscripting American citizens against their will and sending them off to die in Vietnam? Isn't that tyranny? Isn't that exactly the kind of government that you people love to tell us we have the right to rebel against?

Wasn't the US government conscripting American citizens against their will and sending them off to die in Vietnam? Isn't that tyranny? Isn't that exactly the kind of government that you people love to tell us we have the right to rebel against?

The Declaration of Independence, taken from the ideas of john Locke's Second Treatise, a major advocate of the principle of self-ownership and the liberties of the individual, believed that we should overthrow a government the moment it restricts individual liberty via a means that is implemented not to defend individual liberty. This, he calls is Tyranny. This is where Jefferson got the ideas listed in the Declaration of Independence. Now, don’t you dare tell me that left wing commie radicals are in keeping with the spirit of the Declaration of Independence! I swear, we truly are experiencing the fall of western civilization.

Ayers is just a way for the right wingnuts to attempt a connection to our democratically elected president. Nothing more nothing less, when your party and your ideology is a complete and total failure you grab at straws. In the wingnut world, oranges are apples and apples bananas and so on and so on. Nothing makes sense as sense is missing from a mind that can only criticize.

"But the fact is that throughout its entire time of activities, Weathermen did not hurt a single citizen. The FBI may call Weathermen a terrorist group, but the FBI's definition of terrorism is rather broad, defining terrorism as "the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives." Based on this definition, America's actions in both Iraq and Afghanistan as well as those in Nicaragua in the 1980s are terrorism. So is Israel's bombing of that mysterious military site in Syria in 2007. But how many Americans consider America or Israel "terrorists""? Sam Sedaei: Calling Bill Ayers a "Terrorist" Doesn't Make Him So

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...he-act-in-boston-terrorism-3.html#post7111192

Last edited:
They don't care because most of them agree with his politics and after all that was a long time ago.

Indeed, you speak the truth. The left is funny about things like that. If it is a cause that they support (I.e., Vietnam)......
Are you REALLY.....

323.png
eusa_doh.gif
323.png

Oh look, it's mister "BIG WORDS" and his compensation for his little dick coming to chastise. One day....one day.....you'll be a REAL man!!

This isn't the 60's anymore, idiot.

The most dangerous people out there these days are right-wing extremists blowing up women's healthcare clinics and shooting and blowing up other Americans, and Islamic terrorists.

A left-wing fanatic nowadays is the kind of person who wishes to smoke pot after a lascivious afternoon of gay sex.

Weird how all the mass shootings end up being mentally ill left wing city dwellers.

Right, like that Arizona shooter who's mom said he only ever watched Glenn Beck.

Or that rural fuck who went and shot up Amish people at their church.

Or the dozens upon dozens of right-wing radicals who continue to bomb womens healthcare clinics and to kill doctors.

Or the rural fucks who killed all those people in Oklahoma.

Last edited:

The Declaration of Independence, taken from the ideas of john Locke's Second Treatise, a major advocate of the principle of self-ownership and the liberties of the individual, believed that we should overthrow a government the moment it restricts individual liberty via a means that is implemented not to defend individual liberty. This, he calls is Tyranny. This is where Jefferson got the ideas listed in the Declaration of Independence. Now, don’t you dare tell me that left wing commie radicals are in keeping with the spirit of the Declaration of Independence! I swear, we truly are experiencing the fall of western civilization.

If you would have to choose between the gov't we have now and what we'd get if fat fucking teabaggers violently overthrew Washington, which would you honestly choose?

I say fuck the teabaggers. I wouldn't want to live in a country of fat white fucks who violently takeover an elected democratic government and then try to tell me that I'm more free.

Bill Ayers, who set off some bombs in public buildings 50 years ago for which he was never convicted, who had contact with Obama but no close relationship, was a hero to suspected liberal terrorists whose agenda and politics are totally unknown. Sounds like the beginning of another conspiracy theory.

The WUO were violent radicals opposed to the US military involvment in Vietnam war. When the government forced young American to fight, kill and die for political ideology. They caused a lot of property damage. They never targeted civilians. They alway phoned in warnings to let people get out.

Because you cant get past something that happened 50 yrs ago? That is just like Boston :doubt:

Forum List

Back