After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I know why you bother us and why your lies continue to lose you elections.

Are you intimating that Ayers did NOT say this? Becuase I have seen the interview. Perhaps before you begin putting Ayers into the "robin hood" camp, calling people liars, you do your research.

Post a link. I suspect it's from the NY Times.

Ayers protested the interviewer's characterizations in a Letter to the Editor published September 15, 2001: "This is not a question of being misunderstood or 'taken out of context', but of deliberate distortion."[32] In the ensuing years, Ayers has repeatedly avowed that when he said he had "no regrets" and that "we didn't do enough" he was speaking only in reference to his efforts to stop the United States from waging the Vietnam War, efforts which he has described as ". . . inadequate [as] the war dragged on for a decade."[33] Ayers has maintained that the two statements were not intended to imply a wish they had set more bombs.[33][34]

In a November 2008 interview with The New Yorker, Ayers said that he had not meant to imply that he wished he and the Weathermen had committed further acts of violence. Instead, he said, “I wish I had done more, but it doesn’t mean I wish we’d bombed more shit.” Ayers said that he had never been responsible for violence against other people and was acting to end a war in Vietnam in which “thousands of people were being killed every week.” He also stated, "While we did claim several extreme acts, they were acts of extreme radicalism against property,” and “We killed no one and hurt no one. Three of our people killed themselves.”[35]

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

America was NOT under attack at the Boston Marathon. A few kids with a few bombs is not exactly 9/11

tell that to the people who now have no legs. tell that to the parents of the dead 8 year old.

If thos bastards were not attacking america, who were they attacking?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

They don't start to understand, they do not understand, they never will understand, they are incapable of understanding.

When Bill Ayers did it, it was different

somehow.

Saying they were "pals" is a bit of a stretch. They attended some of the same events and lived relatively close to one another, but if you know big cities, that's hardly proof of "paldom".

They also shared an office and served on the same board, that would hardly equal just another guy in the freaking neighborhood. Any more lies up your sleeve?

Got proof they shared an office? Seems you'll repeat any lie that suits you. They served on the same school reform board, hardly evidence they were close. All the "evidence" I've seen has been either innuendo or, laughably, the recollected conversations of a mailman about things William Ayers' FATHER may have done!!! :eusa_eh:

Bill Ayers is not Obama's pal and Obama is not Bill Ayers pal. This is more bullshit you guys have created out of the blue. Because they crossed paths does not mean they are pals. Because Ayers supported Obama does not make them pals. Those of you who promote such nonsense are either absolute liars or extremely paranoid. Either one is not something to brag about.

and the supreme court passes legislation that lets him and his crew walk free. how is that possible

So Libs have no problem with some future Lib politician getting chummy with these Boston Bombers

Not "chummy", not "pals", just more lies from you.

Really? obama started his political career in Ayer's living room. Pals and chummy are appropriate.

Already been debunked. One of twenty living rooms in a day is hardly "the start of a career". Kind of a hypocritical response for someone who took offense at the Bush-bin Laden crack, considering the verified fact that Bush let bin Laden's family slip out of the country post-9/11. There's certainly more hard evidence of that than any Ayers-Obama chumminess.

Forum List

Back