After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Bill Ayers is not Obama's pal and Obama is not Bill Ayers pal. This is more bullshit you guys have created out of the blue. Because they crossed paths does not mean they are pals. Because Ayers supported Obama does not make them pals. Those of you who promote such nonsense are either absolute liars or extremely paranoid. Either one is not something to brag about.

Denying fact, history and reality as you do, auditor.ooo7, only makes you look more pathetic.

Bill fucking Ayers, that domestic terrorist scumbag piece of ultra-lib shit, helped launch the Obama political career.

They are indeed old pals.

And you are just a liar.

Last edited:
I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Bill Ayers is not Obama's pal and Obama is not Bill Ayers pal. This is more bullshit you guys have created out of the blue. Because they crossed paths does not mean they are pals. Because Ayers supported Obama does not make them pals. Those of you who promote such nonsense are either absolute liars or extremely paranoid. Either one is not something to brag about.

Denying fact, history and reality as you do, auditor.ooo7, only makes you look more pathetic.

Bill fucking Ayers, that domestic terrorist scumbag piece of ulrta-lib shit, helped launch the Obama political career.

And you are just a liar.

LOL you beat me to it. :clap2:

Bill Ayers, who set off some bombs in public buildings 50 years ago for which he was never convicted, who had contact with Obama but no close relationship, was a hero to suspected liberal terrorists whose agenda and politics are totally unknown. Sounds like the beginning of another conspiracy theory.

The WUO were violent radicals opposed to the US military involvment in Vietnam war. When the government forced young American to fight, kill and die for political ideology. They caused a lot of property damage. They never targeted civilians. They alway phoned in warnings to let people get out.

What you are saying is that if a violent group of radicals do not like US Policy, they can use violence and cause property damage just as long as they phone in warnings. Got it.

When ever someone start out by saying "What you are saying....." I've alway found that they are going to mischaracterize whatever was said. Just pointing out that the difference between that 60's radical group and the Muslim extremist who target and kill as many innocent civilians as possible.

El Rushbo is famous for that.

The WUO were violent radicals opposed to the US military involvment in Vietnam war. When the government forced young American to fight, kill and die for political ideology. They caused a lot of property damage. They never targeted civilians. They alway phoned in warnings to let people get out.

What you are saying is that if a violent group of radicals do not like US Policy, they can use violence and cause property damage just as long as they phone in warnings. Got it.

When ever someone start out by saying "What you are saying....." I've alway found that they are going to mischaracterize whatever was said. Just pointing out that the difference between that 60's radical group and the Muslim extremist who target and kill as many innocent civilians as possible.

El Rushbo is famous for that.

the innocent victims are just as dead under either scenario.

Well Ayers wasn't a "pal" of Obama.

However Reagan and Bush did support Osama Bin Laden's efforts in Afghanistan. And Bush's son took over Bin Laden's brother's business.

Funny..your heroes didn't blame Bin Laden for 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Not so funny..really.

You folks support these murderous terrorists.

Bill fucking Ayers, that domestic terrorist scumbag piece of ultra-lib shit, helped launch the Obama political career.

And you are just a liar.

Who the hell is denying fact or history, moron?

We all know what Ayers did.

But how the fuck is it relevant to today?

Part of the reason why Republicans have lost the popular vote 5 of the last 6 general elections is because they continue to spout AYERS AYERS AYERS and REAGAN REAGAN REAGAN and "In my day, we....".

A whole party so stuck in the past that they repeat names that no longer have any relevance to the rest of us.

America was NOT under attack at the Boston Marathon. A few kids with a few bombs is not exactly 9/11

Tell that to the families of the dead and the mamed, Dante. Don't turn your back to them though, you'll probably have a baseball bat bashed against your noggin.
You are incredibly stupid, dude. I underscored the "incredibly stupid", because there is just no limit to your stupidity.

America was NOT under attack at the Boston Marathon. A few kids with a few bombs is not exactly 9/11

intersting. according to liberals a few psycho's with a couple of guns represnts all gun owners

btw, can you name any supposed liberals who have said that?:cuckoo:

Most liberals I know are not anti gun

you need to get out more often and also need to learn how different liberals are from leftists.

Gawd. No wonder you froot loops live out your lives hiding under the bed in your mommy's bedroom.

Get a grip, sonny boy.

Not "chummy", not "pals", just more lies from you.

Really? obama started his political career in Ayer's living room. Pals and chummy are appropriate.

Already been debunked. One of twenty living rooms in a day is hardly "the start of a career". Kind of a hypocritical response for someone who took offense at the Bush-bin Laden crack, considering the verified fact that Bush let bin Laden's family slip out of the country post-9/11. There's certainly more hard evidence of that than any Ayers-Obama chumminess.

Funny these folks go all ape shit over a weak connection with a "terrorist" that never killed anyone or was convicted of anything and went on to live a productive life..

Yet not one peep about Orlando Bosch, Salim Bin Laden, the IRA or the State of Israel.

Gawd. No wonder you froot loops live out your lives hiding under the bed in your mommy's bedroom.

Get a grip, sonny boy.

So you are in favor of selective terrorism? Sounds like you're giving a pass to Ayers.
just an observation......

"Christian Identity extremist" Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identity movement. Rudolph and his family were connected with the Christian Identity movement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation, but denied racial motivation for his crimes.

--------------

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

McVeigh became intensely interested in gun rights after he graduated from high school, as well as the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution,

McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[84] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[85] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[86] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[87] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[88] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[86] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[89][90] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[91] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.

Rudolph has made it clear in his written statement and elsewhere that the purpose of the bombings was to fight against abortion and the "homosexual agenda". He considered abortion to be murder, the product of a "rotten feast of materialism and self-indulgence"; accordingly, he believed that its perpetrators deserved death, and that the United States government had lost its legitimacy by sanctioning it. He also considered it essential to resist by force "the concerted effort to legitimize the practice of homosexuality" in order to protect "the integrity of American society" and "the very existence of our culture", whose foundation is the "family hearth"

Really? obama started his political career in Ayer's living room. Pals and chummy are appropriate.

Already been debunked. One of twenty living rooms in a day is hardly "the start of a career". Kind of a hypocritical response for someone who took offense at the Bush-bin Laden crack, considering the verified fact that Bush let bin Laden's family slip out of the country post-9/11. There's certainly more hard evidence of that than any Ayers-Obama chumminess.

Funny these folks go all ape shit over a weak connection with a "terrorist" that never killed anyone or was convicted of anything and went on to live a productive life..

Yet not one peep about Orlando Bosch, Salim Bin Laden, the IRA or the State of Israel.

Charles Manson never killed anyone, but...... :cuckoo:

intersting. according to liberals a few psycho's with a couple of guns represnts all gun owners

btw, can you name any supposed liberals who have said that?:cuckoo:

Most liberals I know are not anti gun

you need to get out more often and also need to learn how different liberals are from leftists.

ok i got it. you don't actually read any posts here. you just flap your gums aimlessly with responses

Tell that to the families of the dead and the mamed, Dante. Don't turn your back to them though, you'll probably have a baseball bat bashed against your noggin.
You are incredibly stupid, dude. I underscored the "incredibly stupid", because there is just no limit to your stupidity.

Mamed?

And you are calling another poster, stupid?

Over 3000 people died and about 9 billion dollars of damage was done as a result of 9/11. Then the Bush administration went ape shit and spent trillions, never achieving any of the goals of the AUMF.

No..there is no comparison. Nor should there be.

Charles Manson never killed anyone, but...... :cuckoo:

Bill Ayers never ordered anyone killed.

That help?

"Christian Identity extremist" Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identity movement. Rudolph and his family were connected with the Christian Identity movement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation, but denied racial motivation for his crimes.

--------------

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

McVeigh became intensely interested in gun rights after he graduated from high school, as well as the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution,

McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[84] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[85] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[86] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[87] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[88] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[86] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[89][90] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[91] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.

Rudolph has made it clear in his written statement and elsewhere that the purpose of the bombings was to fight against abortion and the "homosexual agenda". He considered abortion to be murder, the product of a "rotten feast of materialism and self-indulgence"; accordingly, he believed that its perpetrators deserved death, and that the United States government had lost its legitimacy by sanctioning it. He also considered it essential to resist by force "the concerted effort to legitimize the practice of homosexuality" in order to protect "the integrity of American society" and "the very existence of our culture", whose foundation is the "family hearth"

hmmm Mcveigh became interested in gun rights but didn't use one to kill a bunch of people. you libdinks are really grasping at straws here

Forum List

Back