After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

What you are saying is that if a violent group of radicals do not like US Policy, they can use violence and cause property damage just as long as they phone in warnings. Got it.

When ever someone start out by saying "What you are saying....." I've alway found that they are going to mischaracterize whatever was said. Just pointing out that the difference between that 60's radical group and the Muslim extremist who target and kill as many innocent civilians as possible.

El Rushbo is famous for that.

the innocent victims are just as dead under either scenario.

None of the bombings Ayers' group was responsible for resulted in deaths. The only people that died were three members of their own group, as the result of an accidental detonation during assembly.

When ever someone start out by saying "What you are saying....." I've alway found that they are going to mischaracterize whatever was said. Just pointing out that the difference between that 60's radical group and the Muslim extremist who target and kill as many innocent civilians as possible.

None of the bombings Ayers' group was responsible for resulted in deaths. The only people that died were three members of their own group, as the result of an accidental detonation during assembly.

too bad he wasn't one of them

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

I would be interested in what he had to say about these two in the Boston bombing.

Ayers' group attempted to cause maximum damage to government property. They didn't try to injure or kill people and never did. He has since denounced his own arrogance and I'm sure doesn't approve of these bombings in any case.

Notable Attacks:

As a member of the Weatherman, Ayers had a hand in several attacks, all designed to protest the Vietnam War and racism in the United States, including:
1970: Bombing of New York City Police Headquarters
1971: Bombing of U.S. Capitol Building
1972: Bombing of Pentagon
Bill Ayers-- Profile of Bill Ayers, the Weatherman (aka Weather Underground)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Today, that would be a crime

I'm so scared of being attacked 40+ years in the past that I'm going to hate Obama.

So you're for home grown terrorists as long as it's for your cause. Got it

Yeah, right, that's exactly what I said. You've got brilliant reading comprehension skills. Being more afraid of future attacks than ones that have already happened = supporting terrorism. Got it.

Bill Ayers never ordered anyone killed.

That help?

Notable Attacks:

As a member of the Weatherman, Ayers had a hand in several attacks, all designed to protest the Vietnam War and racism in the United States, including:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was a crime then too.

But so were illegal wire taps.......

no actually they were only ruled illlegal after the fact by the supreme court.

lol you libs still worry about bush when obama is the one screwing us over right now :eusa_whistle:

He's not screwing me over. He's not screwing you over, either, you're just a whiny baby.

Bought gas lately?

Seen the unemployment numbers especially for blacks?

'U.S. Per Person Debt Now 35 Percent Higher than that of Greece' | The Weekly Standard

Health Actuaries: Obamacare Rates Will Soar

The committee was discussing a study published last month by the Society of Actuaries (SOA) predicting that, thanks to sicker patients joining the coverage pool, medical claims per member will rise 32 percent in the individual plans expected to dominate the ACA exchanges next year. In some states costs will rise as much as 80 percent, the report said.

Yeah, you're being screwed by him but your not realizing it doesn't make it so.

I didn't know that Obama set the price of gas. Please explain.

too bad he wasn't one of them

nice so he's like a guy that has other people do his dirty work.....he's like a guy that hires suicide bombers

cool so i can go out and blow up what ever i want as long as no one dies

He's not screwing me over. He's not screwing you over, either, you're just a whiny baby.

Bought gas lately?

'U.S. Per Person Debt Now 35 Percent Higher than that of Greece' | The Weekly Standard

The committee was discussing a study published last month by the Society of Actuaries (SOA) predicting that, thanks to sicker patients joining the coverage pool, medical claims per member will rise 32 percent in the individual plans expected to dominate the ACA exchanges next year. In some states costs will rise as much as 80 percent, the report said.

funny how libs blamed bush for the price of gas. double standards all over the place with libs today

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Was Ayers ever convicted of setting a bomb off?

Ayers and his group admit what they did. Ayers thought it was funny that the cops messed up and didn't have paperwork in order, so they couldn't use the evidence they had on him. He admitted he was guilty as sin and free as a bird, then added 'only in America.' Defend him all you want, but his terrorist group didn't care who they hurt or killed. They intended to kill military members and their wives at Ft. Dix and I'm glad the idiots blew themselves up transporting the bomb.

You seem to have gotten your story twisted. They targeted property, not people and the accidental detonation was during assembly in a NYC townhouse, not transport. I think you need to check your sources. They may have been talking about someone else or are just totally wrong. If they get those kinds of details wrong, there's no telling what else they got wrong. You'd better think about getting your info from a different source.

Bought gas lately?

Well yuou liberals said Bush did, although Bush wanted to drill on our land and get more gas, thereby lowering the price of gas...while you liberals want to jack up the price of gas to force the lower and middle classes to take more public transportation....

Was Ayers ever convicted of setting a bomb off?

Ayers and his group admit what they did. Ayers thought it was funny that the cops messed up and didn't have paperwork in order, so they couldn't use the evidence they had on him. He admitted he was guilty as sin and free as a bird, then added 'only in America.' Defend him all you want, but his terrorist group didn't care who they hurt or killed. They intended to kill military members and their wives at Ft. Dix and I'm glad the idiots blew themselves up transporting the bomb.

You seem to have gotten your story twisted. They targeted property, not people and the accidental detonation was during assembly in a NYC townhouse, not transport. I think you need to check your sources. They may have been talking about someone else or are just totally wrong. If they get those kinds of details wrong, there's no telling what else they got wrong. You'd better think about getting your info from a different source.

i really have to laugh my ass of at libs trying to justify violence and destruction as being ok. Priceless!

No one said that, I was debunking the statement that there were innocent victims involved.

Cool, does this mean I can make any innuendo I want, as long as it bolsters my bias? :cuckoo:

i really have to laugh my ass of at libs trying to justify violence and destruction as being ok. Priceless!

I've got to laugh that either your reading comprehension is very bad or tolerance of your own hypocrisy is very high. Once again, no one was condoning violence, just debunking the lie that innocent people died or were targeted.

I've got to laugh that either your reading comprehension is very bad or tolerance of your own hypocrisy is very high. Once again, no one was condoning violence, just debunking the lie that innocent people died or were targeted.

not like there is any change someone could die when you blow up a building. intent or not. hell i'll just walk down the street firing a gun. i don't intend to kill someone so its all cool

No one said that, I was debunking the statement that there were innocent victims involved.

Cool, does this mean I can make any innuendo I want, as long as it bolsters my bias? :cuckoo:

why not? thats pretty much all you do anyway. why change your style

Notable Attacks:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was a crime then too.

But so were illegal wire taps.......

no actually they were only ruled illlegal after the fact by the supreme court.

The U.S. Supreme Court, in the 1928 case of Olmstead v. United States 277 U.S. 438, 48 S. Ct. 564, 72 L. Ed. 944, held that the tapping of a telephone line did not violate the Fourth Amendment's prohibition against unlawful searches and seizures, so long as the police had not trespassed on the property of the person whose line was tapped. Justice Louis D. Brandeis argued in a dissenting opinion that the Court had employed an outdated mechanical and spatial approach to the Fourth Amendment and failed to consider the interests in privacy that the amendment was designed to protect.

For almost 40 years the Supreme Court maintained that wiretapping was permissible in the absence of a trespass. When police did trespass in federal investigations, the evidence was excluded in federal court. The Supreme Court reversed course in 1967, with its decision in Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347, 88 S. Ct. 507, 19 L. Ed. 2d 576. The Court abandoned the Olmstead approach of territorial trespass and adopted one based on the reasonable expectation of privacy of the victim of the wiretapping. Where an individual has an expectation of privacy, the government is required to obtain a warrant for wiretapping.

Wiretapping - lawbrain.com

why not? thats pretty much all you do anyway. why change your style

Do I? The fact that none of the bombings resulted in deaths isn't innuendo, it's FACT. Suggesting that I believe one can do anything as long as no one dies, IS innuendo. Once again you're misconstruing what's said, just like the OP did when he said Obama and Ayers were pals. You understand 'misconstrue', don't you? That's the polite way of saying you're lying, just in case you have any other comprehension problems.

Forum List

Back