After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Ayers is just a way for the right wingnuts to attempt a connection to our democratically elected president. Nothing more nothing less, when your party and your ideology is a complete and total failure you grab at straws. In the wingnut world, oranges are apples and apples bananas and so on and so on. Nothing makes sense as sense is missing from a mind that can only criticize.

"But the fact is that throughout its entire time of activities, Weathermen did not hurt a single citizen. The FBI may call Weathermen a terrorist group, but the FBI's definition of terrorism is rather broad, defining terrorism as "the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives." Based on this definition, America's actions in both Iraq and Afghanistan as well as those in Nicaragua in the 1980s are terrorism. So is Israel's bombing of that mysterious military site in Syria in 2007. But how many Americans consider America or Israel "terrorists""? Sam Sedaei: Calling Bill Ayers a "Terrorist" Doesn't Make Him So

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...he-act-in-boston-terrorism-3.html#post7111192

They did not kill a single citizen. Let’s not use the word "hurt." And From the rest you wrote I can see why you don't think the Weather Underground or Obama to be radicals. You, yourself are one. No other conclusion could be made from the garbage posted above. I served in Iraq. You generalization is so far off the mark it not only brings discredit upon yourself but proves that you are far off in the leftist cool aid.

Obama is a radical? You prove my point and you prove you can not see the made up connection that fills a need of right wing ideologues. Obama was eight, eight. While calling me a radical given my life is ridiculous, you on the other hand demonstrate how stupid the right is. Obama is a radical, yea sure he is. Feel good in your bubble world of idiocy. Radical, too, is just a word for fools to throw around when ideas and thought elude them. What is a radical anyway? Stay stupid my friend, stay stupid.

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Well, no, not really.

Ayers destroyed property, not people.

Ayers didn't go to jail, and neither did Nixon. Which one killed more.

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

why not? thats pretty much all you do anyway. why change your style

Do I? The fact that none of the bombings resulted in deaths isn't innuendo, it's FACT. Suggesting that I believe one can do anything as long as no one dies, IS innuendo. Once again you're misconstruing what's said, just like the OP did when he said Obama and Ayers were pals. You understand 'misconstrue', don't you? That's the polite way of saying you're lying, just in case you have any other comprehension problems.

yea, you do

Of course you don't provide any evidence. Why should anyone believe anything you have to say?

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Well, no, not really.

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

So maybe one day Obama's daughter will announce her the start of her political career at the home of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

Well, no, not really.

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Nixon ended the viet naw war, idiot. Kennedy started it and Johnson expanded it.

[

So maybe one day Obama's daughter will announce her the start of her political career at the home of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?

NO, probably not.

I doubt will ever forgive the Tsarnaevs.

We've forgiven the weather underground because mostly, on the point, they were right. Vietnam was a terrible idea. Our government did lie to us.

So as often happens, we can let bygones be bygones, or we can keep picking at scabs.

Ayers and Nixon were both able to rework themselves into polite society. In a just world, probably neither should have been able to.

Well, no, not really.

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Nixon ended the viet naw war, idiot. Kennedy started it and Johnson expanded it.

Again, you can try that and all... but Nixon expanded the war, sabotaged an attempt by LBJ to get a settlement, and ordered unconstitutional actions against war opponents.

Oh, yeah, and there was that whole "resigning in disgrace thing".

Now, that said, Nixon was a far better president than any Republican who followed him.

So he has that going for him.

Well, no, not really.

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Nixon ended the Vietnam war after expanding it as well. And only after a great deal of public pressure.

Well, no, not really.

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Again, you can try that and all... but Nixon expanded the war, sabotaged an attempt by LBJ to get a settlement, and ordered unconstitutional actions against war opponents.

Oh, yeah, and there was that whole "resigning in disgrace thing".

Now, that said, Nixon was a far better president than any Republican who followed him.

So he has that going for him.

With the exception of killing millions in south east asia.

There has to be a disconnect in the liberal mind. Ayers was in the process of making exactly the same anti-personnel bomb full of nails and shrapnel and testimony indicates that it was intended for a Ft. Dix Soldier's dance. It went off prematurely killing Ayers girlfriend and a couple of other revolutionaries. That makes Ayers guilty of felony murder in NY. Americans would be shocked and outraged if the Boston bomber was released because of some technical reason related to surveillance but that's what happened to Ayers. Of course lefties supported Columbia U. hiring a particularly vicious (former) terrorist, Kathy Boudin, who murdered two Police Officers and two Brinks guards in a botched robbery.

Well, no, not really.

Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it
What if you knew her

Nixon ended the Vietnam war after expanding it as well. And only after a great deal of public pressure.

Right, and Kennedy and Johnson had nothing to do with it. WTF is wrong with you?

Viet nam was a terrible waste of 58,000 american lives and billions of dollars for NOTHING. On that, I think everyone agrees.

Facts: Kennedy started it, Johnson expanded it, NIxon continued it and ended it.

What's the deal here? Say it lefties. It was OK to terrorize Americans and set bombs intended for Soldiers and kill Police Officers because Vietnam was a bad thing? In other words terrorism and murder is justified under some circumstances if the bombers are well educated white guys?

What's the deal here? Say it lefties. It was OK to terrorize Americans and set bombs intended for Soldiers and kill Police Officers because Vietnam was a bad thing? In other words terrorism and murder is justified under some circumstances if the bombers are well educated white guys?

or to put it another way. Liberals like Ayers because he supports Obama.

Right, and Kennedy and Johnson had nothing to do with it. WTF is wrong with you?

Viet nam was a terrible waste of 58,000 american lives and billions of dollars for NOTHING. On that, I think everyone agrees.

Facts: Kennedy started it, Johnson expanded it, NIxon continued it and ended it.

Just as Bush started the Iraq war, anbd Obama continued it and ended it.

Instead of all the gibberish about the cost of Vietnam and who caused it and ended it I want to hear why the left considers Ayers to be a hero and I want hear them say that murder and arson and a thousand felonies related to terrorism are excused if the "cause is right". It would clear the air.

Instead of all the gibberish about the cost of Vietnam and who caused it and ended it I want to hear why the left considers Ayers to be a hero and I want hear them say that murder and arson and a thousand felonies related to terrorism are excused if the "cause is right". It would clear the air.

You are not going to get an answer. Why? Becuase if Ayers supported a GOP candidate, his domestic terrorist history would have been the demise of the GOP candidate.

Only an idiot wouldnt see that and a coward wouldnt admit it.

Cuckoo posts about conspiratorial connections between President Obama and left wing radicals from the 1960s belong in the conspiracy forums. That said, what normal person cares about this kind of bullshit?

Here is a scenario...

the kid taken into custody yesterday is sentenced to 20 years.

While incarcerated, he studies, gets multiple degrees, never atones publicly for his actions of the past..... and when he is released, he shows a great interest in community development and is ultimately hired by an acredited university as a Professor.

Would you allow him to baby sit your children?

Forum List

Back