After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

No one said that, I was debunking the statement that there were innocent victims involved.

Cool, does this mean I can make any innuendo I want, as long as it bolsters my bias? :cuckoo:

why not? thats pretty much all you do anyway. why change your style

Do I? The fact that none of the bombings resulted in deaths isn't innuendo, it's FACT. Suggesting that I believe one can do anything as long as no one dies, IS innuendo. Once again you're misconstruing what's said, just like the OP did when he said Obama and Ayers were pals. You understand 'misconstrue', don't you? That's the polite way of saying you're lying, just in case you have any other comprehension problems.

It seems that I remember the weather underground that the traitor Ayers belonged to eventually got into bank robbery in which some innocent people were killed. It does not mean much to him or the people that support him because they were cops.

Do I? The fact that none of the bombings resulted in deaths isn't innuendo, it's FACT. Suggesting that I believe one can do anything as long as no one dies, IS innuendo. Once again you're misconstruing what's said, just like the OP did when he said Obama and Ayers were pals. You understand 'misconstrue', don't you? That's the polite way of saying you're lying, just in case you have any other comprehension problems.

It seems that I remember the weather underground that the traitor Ayers belonged to eventually got into bank robbery in which some innocent people were killed. It does not mean much to him or the people that support him because they were cops.

Its sickening to listen to the libtards defend Ayers. They do it because if they told the truth about him it would reflect negatively on the kenyan messiah.

the kool aide continues to be consumed in copious quantities by the left.

Cuckoo posts about conspiratorial connections between President Obama and left wing radicals from the 1960s belong in the conspiracy forums. That said, what normal person cares about this kind of bullshit?

Are you saying there is no contact between Bill Ayers and Obama? Count me one that cares. You would probably be right that I am not the normal kind of person you would be around.

Instead of all the gibberish about the cost of Vietnam and who caused it and ended it I want to hear why the left considers Ayers to be a hero and I want hear them say that murder and arson and a thousand felonies related to terrorism are excused if the "cause is right". It would clear the air.

You are not going to get an answer. Why? Becuase if Ayers supported a GOP candidate, his domestic terrorist history would have been the demise of the GOP candidate.

Only an idiot wouldnt see that and a coward wouldnt admit it.

/thread

The only thing that suprises me is that William Ayes hasn't yet run for political office as a Democrat

Last edited:
I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

It’s merely a matter of Obama bothering the right, simple partisan idiocy, having nothing to do with Boston or Ayers.

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

It’s merely a matter of Obama bothering the right, simple partisan idiocy, having nothing to do with Boston or Ayers.

Yes, it bothers me that Obama pals around with domestic terrorists. Maybe one day his daughters will be friendly with the Boston Bomber

You got a cite where Ayers supported or condoned the bank robbery and killing? I've got time to wait. :eusa_whistle:

You got a cite where Ayers supported or condoned the bank robbery and killing? I've got time to wait. :eusa_whistle:

It was his group. Birds of a feather flock together.

Its sickening to listen to the libtards defend Ayers. They do it because if they told the truth about him it would reflect negatively on the kenyan messiah.

Where have I defended Ayers? I was just correcting the lie that innocent people were killed in the bombings and the notion that Obama was "palling around" with a killer. Apparently repeating a lie is no problem for you. In forty years your kind will undoubtedly be spreading the word that Obama went to Ben Ghazi and killed four Americans personally.

In other words "no proof, I'll just believe what I want to believe". Thought so.

In other words "no proof, I'll just believe what I want to believe". Thought so.

I did not do an investigation on the bank robbery. He belonged to the group, in fact the ones that were caught and prosecuted received a short sentence as compared to the death sentence they gave to the 3 cops. I am working on memory here but did not one of them receive a pardon and is teaching somewhere? Maybe she is teaching with Ayers. Birds of a feather flock together.

I did not do an investigation on the bank robbery. He belonged to the group, in fact the ones that were caught and prosecuted received a short sentence as compared to the death sentence they gave to the 3 cops. I am working on memory here but did not one of them receive a pardon and is teaching somewhere? Maybe she is teaching with Ayers. Birds of a feather flock together.

Of the three WU that were tried, one got 25 to life and is currently on parole. The other two got 75 to life and are still incarcerated. No one got a pardon.

Just repeating "birds of a feather" doesn't mean anymore than saying "all Republicans are racists", right?

Where have I defended Ayers? I was just correcting the lie that innocent people were killed in the bombings and the notion that Obama was "palling around" with a killer. Apparently repeating a lie is no problem for you. In forty years your kind will undoubtedly be spreading the word that Obama went to Ben Ghazi and killed four Americans personally.

Ayers was/is a convicted domestic terrorist. He is not in jail today because the police screwed up the investigation. Obama and Ayers were political hacks together in Chicago. Ayers supported Obama in every election.

No one is lying about that but you.

As to Benghazi, 4 americans died because obama tried to cover it up before the election. That is also a historical fact.

spin all you wish, in the end the truth will win out.

Ayers was/is a convicted domestic terrorist. He is not in jail today because the police screwed up the investigation. Obama and Ayers were political hacks together in Chicago. Ayers supported Obama in every election.

As to Benghazi, 4 americans died because obama tried to cover it up before the election. That is also a historical fact.

The left defends Ayers because he is one of their "heroes". He fits the mold of "radical, pseudo-intellectual" that the left looks to for inspiration. Anything to "stick it to the "man"".

He is worthless garbage. If he were to be hit by a train, I would cheer. Just like tht bitch Jane Fonda.

Only the left would sit on their smug asses and try to justify Bill Ayers' behavior by pointing to the fact that "he didn't kill anyone". Just serves to prove what pigs the left are.

The left defends Ayers because he is one of their "heroes". He fits the mold of "radical, pseudo-intellectual" that the left looks to for inspiration. Anything to "stick it to the "man"".

He is worthless garbage. If he were to be hit by a train, I would cheer. Just like tht bitch Jane Fonda.
Only the left would sit on their smug asses and try to justify Bill Ayers' behavior by pointing to the fact that "he didn't kill anyone". Just serves to prove what pigs the left are.

Please don't insult all female dogs in the future. "Hanoi Jane" is proper protocall for that traitor. :eusa_eh:

The problem with liberals is that the attack in Boston (which closely mirrors their hero Bill Ayers antics) isn't going to change their ideological beliefs, and who they think their hero's are.

The reason they love Obama is because he thinks like Ayers and them.

President Barack Obama sympathizes with Islamist goals to impose sharia.
(PDF)
http://nw-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/1004-ftop.pdf

Please don't insult all female dogs in the future. "Hanoi Jane" is proper protocall for that traitor. :eusa_eh:

You're right. To every canine of the female persuasion, I apologize. Fonda BARELY qualifies as human excrement.

Nixon ended the viet naw war, idiot. Kennedy started it and Johnson expanded it.

Again, you can try that and all... but Nixon expanded the war, sabotaged an attempt by LBJ to get a settlement, and ordered unconstitutional actions against war opponents.

Oh, yeah, and there was that whole "resigning in disgrace thing".

Now, that said, Nixon was a far better president than any Republican who followed him.

So he has that going for him.

With the exception of killing millions in south east asia.

Millions were killed in Southeast Asia before he got there, and millions were killed in Southeast asia after he left. So, no, the only thing I blame Nixon for was putting "America saving face" above saving AMERICAN lives.

There has to be a disconnect in the liberal mind. Ayers was in the process of making exactly the same anti-personnel bomb full of nails and shrapnel and testimony indicates that it was intended for a Ft. Dix Soldier's dance. It went off prematurely killing Ayers girlfriend and a couple of other revolutionaries. That makes Ayers guilty of felony murder in NY. Americans would be shocked and outraged if the Boston bomber was released because of some technical reason related to surveillance but that's what happened to Ayers. Of course lefties supported Columbia U. hiring a particularly vicious (former) terrorist, Kathy Boudin, who murdered two Police Officers and two Brinks guards in a botched robbery.

Actually, it was only one brinks guard, and the robbery was "successful" in that they got away with the money. Ms. Boudin, who served 22 years in prison despite the fact she hadn't shot anyone (those who did are serving life sentences), paid her debt to society. Not that you guys are bothered by little things called "Facts", but there they are.

Now, that said. The disconnect is that it was a time period when both sides had their actors who went overboard. No, Ayers was not convicted of his terrorist acts because the FBI didn't follow the law. And the National Guardsmen at Kent State who shot unarmed students protesting the bombing of Cambodia weren't prosecuted, either.

At a certain point, we decided as a country, to kind of put the whole thing behind us. Admit Vietnam was a horrible idea, but don't entirely forgive those like John Kerry and Jane Fonda who pointed out that it was. Ayers wasn't prosecuted, and Nixon got a pardon.

Forum List

Back